when im in the gym no women ever looks at me, despite being chadlite

OP is actually chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Vain786
Women only sneak glances at any guy they might be interested in. It's their nature.
If they're confident, they'll hold eye contact with you or ask you a random question

If they're confident, they'll hold eye contact with you or ask you a random question
yea the conclusion i came to is theyre not confident. im decently big guy with masc features

Ur a abused shudra mumbai dalit dog not chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and House Lannister
Dalit tier pheno,orbitals, and coloring.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
So the other day I got my ratings and the concensus was im HTN/CHADLITE.

I always thought it was odd I have never seen a woman even look in my direction, especially in the gym despite being chadlite.

But when im with other dudes they will always tell me a woman is checking me out. (one time it was this blonde woman)

Am i perhaps too intimidating? this would make sense tbh so females only sneak glances at me. I am over 6ft btw.
Chadlite in India, slightly above average in Europe, despite your skin tone. Probably you don't get game because you don't live in Asia or you are a narcissist who thinks everyone wants you. As I like to say, chadlite is the minimum appearance you need to get a Becky.

yea the conclusion i came to is theyre not confident. im decently big guy with masc features
Bro... take a look in the mirror. You are slightly above average, not a masc mogger

• Hmm...
i agree with you partly, this ubermogger tried to say he is HTN and im not :lul::lul::lul: you dont need to put me there though.

i must look unpproachable
Even I mogg you and I’m a fat fuck @Xangsane and I don’t even consider myself Chadlite unless I have haircut and groomed properly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chadlite in India, slightly above average in Europe, despite your skin tone. Probably you don't get game because you don't live in Asia or you are a narcissist who thinks everyone wants you. As I like to say, chadlite is the minimum appearance you need to get a Becky.
i have had many chances to get beckys before (yes the white ones too), i dont go for them there is no attraction. that isnt my looksmatch.

im just surprised i dont get approached in the gym like so many others claim

Even I mogg you and I’m a fat fuck @Xangsane and I don’t even consider myself Chadlite unless I have haircut and groomed properly
i literally got 75% on xangsanes smv calculator :lul:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i have had many chances to get beckys before (yes the white ones too), i dont go for them there is no attraction. that isnt my looksmatch.

im just surprised i dont get approached in the gym like so many others claim
youre getting brutally bullied and youre clueless

but i do believe that this whole thing is a troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Vain786
youre getting brutally bullied but youre clueless

but i do believe that this whole thing is a troll
why

its that hard to believe i get beckys???

and im not being bullied, i am standing ground against delusional people

Me being subhuman and bald and 57 years old I get 16 year old jbs eye fucking me several times and following around in the gym. Just be tall theory

• Hmm...
i literally got 75% on xangsanes smv calculator :lul:(y)
What’s that? What’s the calculator? Either way You’re MTN-HTN and curry it’s a losing battle from the start you have to compete with Tyrone’s and chads how did you ever think you was going to be in the big boy league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 19629
Me being subhuman and bald and 57 years old I get 16 year old jbs eye fucking me several times and following around in the gym. Just be tall theory
im sorry thats not true, im 6'2 in my frauding shoes. and i am not a bald (no offence)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What’s that? What’s the calculator? Either way You’re MTN-HTN and curry it’s a losing battle from the start you have to compete with Tyrone’s and chads how did you ever think you was going to be in the big boy league
gymcel + mewing makes big difference. theres also other techniques ive yet to employ

Maybe it's your race or phenotype?
I think so too. White girls are mostly interested in white boys or black boys. Even Hispanic ones. They have no time for curries.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Baldingman1998 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think so too. White girls are mostly interested in white boys or black boys. Even Hispanic ones. They have no time for curries.
Best advice for curries is to larp as another race it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Maybe it's your race or phenotype?
Best advice for curries is to larp as another race it is what it is
look at me in this picture, i am high chadlite easily (low chad?)
im not cucked by pheno. i even look med/mexican. i used to run mexican game

this is my peak shahrukh khan max, peak leanness.
@Pakicel @sebsyx

MOGGED + NOT LARPING

Attachments

• 1662211144603.jpg
    1662211144603.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think Uber mogger is similar ish level to me but tbh I think he’s a bit uncanny looking and prefer my looks and pheno

I think I mog OP but would understand people saying OP mogs me because it’s not clear cut by that much
You are being humble lol. Run his pics and yours on tinder. You would get some matches. He would get next to none.

Umm I hate to break it to you but youre not chadlite then

When I workout I get surrounded by at least 3-4 chicks

Theyll even lay face down on their pussy in front of me and show me their perfect tight yoga ass

You are being humble lol. Run his pics and yours on tinder. You would get some matches. He would get next to none.
nigga what. i almost have meeks colouring

You have high self-esteem I guess. Do you think you have blue eyes and projected midface and look like a white guy too?

You’re in a white country dude, even if it is the ugliest one. You have decent bone structure and for your race you look good (especially being over 6 feet). But with your race + a shitty eye area you aren’t chadlite. You could probably find a decent looking woman to ltr within your race (many curries can’t even do that) but your odds of slaying whites is low.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Vain786
You have high self-esteem I guess. Do you think you have blue eyes and projected midface and look like a white guy too?

with the tan nigga, similar meeks colouring. i can stick on blue contacts anytime besides meeks in motion is pretty normie tier

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Baldingman1998 and bogii
You’re in a white country dude, even if it is the ugliest one. You have decent bone structure and for your race you look good (especially being over 6 feet). But with your race + a shitty eye area you aren’t chadlite. You could probably find a decent looking woman to ltr within your race (many curries can’t even do that) but your odds of slaying whites is low.
this is delusional, just like the rest of incels on this forum.

i know a manlet ethnic that slayed constantly including whites. and there are plenty of other ethnics that slay whites. u dont need to be chadlite to slay whites

His pics are shitty selfies and mine are good NT pics + I have lean body hall which helps a lot online

I was talking purely face wise

His pics are shitty selfies and mine are good NT pics + I have lean body hall which helps a lot online

post face pic, lets see what a chadlite looks like on autists.org

What about him being indian and you being white? Even with NT pics, you would definitely do better.

Well, maybe PSL wise, you could say you two are similar. But that is just pure autism. Looking at the whole package, you mog tf out of him. He is hardcapped by his indian pheno and orbitals (hard to fix). While you just have SFS. Much better position to be in.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I’m not public with my pics-
I’m not chadlite either just a normie

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
He did not claim to be a chadlite ever. And he isn't. imo. he is like a MTN-HTN white guy. 6 feet with good body. Probably HTN SMV wise or maybe a bit above but IDK.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Erik-Jón
just show me a white dude thats squinting as hard as he can theory.

lets face it pakicel

you are a self loathing curry while i am based and blackpilled
No dude. It is not just the fact that he is white. His bone structure and eye area and ratios are good.

• Hmm...
What about him being indian and you being white? Even with NT pics, you would definitely do better.

Well, maybe PSL wise, you could say you two are similar. But that is just pure autism. Looking at the whole package, you mog tf out of him. He is hardcapped by his indian pheno and orbitals (hard to fix). While you just have SFS. Much better position to be in.
yeah I don’t disagree with anything you said here

Tbh I’m pretty sure OP is a troll based on a lot of what he said. He’s probably sme SFcels alt trying to embarrass curries in some way by blatantly overrating himself but picking a guy who looks okay-ish so it’s not super obvious it’s a troll.

If he did te same posts but with zer0s pics it would be too obvious he’s trolling

• +1
yeah I don’t disagree with anything you said here

Tbh I’m pretty sure OP is a troll based on a lot of what he said. He’s probably sme SFcels alt trying to embarrass curries in some way by blatantly overrating himself but picking a guy who looks okay-ish so it’s not super obvious it’s a troll.

If he did te same posts but with zer0s pics it would be too obvious he’s trolling
how am i a troll

No dude. It is not just the fact that he is white. His bone structure and eye area and ratios are good.
yes he looks chadlite but his colouring is worse. u also showed a pic of him squinting as hard as possible while im not frauding at all lol

We are being autistic. I think he can be anywhere between strong HTN to chadlite. So like 6.5-7.25/10
Nah 6.5 trm is technically 98th percentile by there standerds, but still sub model tier

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Nah 6.5 trm is technically 98th percentile by there standerds, but still sub model tier
Oh. This is just pure autism. All I know is that arvid is in the clearly above average territory. He is just not some normie who looks better than average.

• JFL