When is it too late to hardmaxx?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
At what age does it become a waste of money? I'm getting way less attention from young girls lately. Worried I'll be stuck with milfs for life if I don't do something drastic soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
literally never, that's why it's hardmaxxing LMAO

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, VenatorLuparius, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
What age

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
ideally before you are 35 tbh. the earlier you can hardmaxx post-puberty the better. I'm hoping to take time off uni and work a tech job to begin hardmaxxing at 20

• +1
How old are you? I think 25 is the absolute last age, and I would only do it, if you also dark triad max. If you're just a HTN at that age or older, then you won't get young girls.

• +1
when you're 65

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Artemis
At what age does it become a waste of money? I'm getting way less attention from young girls lately. Worried I'll be stuck with milfs for life if I don't do something drastic soon.
Never too late.

MIFLs ALSO like handsome men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25937, rand anon and fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and fukmylyf
How old are you? I think 25 is the absolute last age, and I would only do it, if you also dark triad max. If you're just a HTN at that age or older, then you won't get young girls.
How old are you?

25 imo

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Too late - 35+
Late - 30-35
Alright - 25-30
Good - 21-25
Amazing - 18-21

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and fukmylyf
so many retarded 16 year olds basing their answer on their dumb emotional conception of what various ages are. i mean, if you're on some of sort of life schedule, then yeah. but, otherwise, what do you think changes from 25 to 35 or from 35 to 45? If anything, it just gets easier to get money, and the $15-20k for bimax seems like nothing. obviously the earlier the better though

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 25937
before 30 if you wanna be in ur prime but its still worth looking good later in life too

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, fukmylyf and Deleted member 25937
It’s over once there’s no way you can looksmax

• +1
So you think it's over for you and you wouldn't get surgery even if you knew it would have a significant benefit?
Significant benefit for what? Being able to betabux and hold a job? Maybe, but I only care about jbs, and they already think I'm a weird oldcel. That won't change after plastic surgeries.

Significant benefit for what? Being able to betabux and hold a job? Maybe, but I only care about jbs, and they already think I'm a weird oldcel. That won't change after plastic surgeries.
If ur looking for teens in high school, forget it. But you can get young college girls well into your 30s.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Nah I'm in my early 30's and I've just begun hardmaxxing. I don't look my age (especialy when I'm clean shaven).

Good looking guys get all girls from 16 to 50. My best pal is my age and is very often hit on by highschoolers.

• +1
Significant benefit for what?
The way you look.

Being able to betabux and hold a job? Maybe, but I only care about jbs, and they already think I'm a weird oldcel. That won't change after plastic surgeries.
You're in a fucking cult/mentally ill. And by the time you're 40, 24 year olds will look the way "jbs" looked to you when you were 24 anyway.

• +1
You're in a fucking cult/mentally ill. And by the time you're 40, 24 year olds will look the way "jbs" looked to you when you were 24 anyway.
FACTS. Your perception changes significantly with age. I remember thinking girls in their early 20s were roasties when I was that age. Now they look hot af and barely distinguishable from teens.

FACTS. Your perception changes significantly with age. I remember thinking girls in their early 20s were roasties when I was that age. Now they look hot af and barely distinguishable from teens.
freshman in college have looked like they were 14 to me since i was like 35

also the percentage of young women into older dudes is significantly greater than the percentage who are into ugly dudes

Last edited:
  • +1