When normies and bluepillers tell incels "everyone gets laid, including obese people. Looks don't matter""

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Correct. Almost anyone can get laid. Obese people and very ugly people can too. The problem is that as incels we have to date obese people, deformed people or faggots. I can get with a 300 lbs Mexican who hit on me the other day or a gay guy who hit on me some time ago, but I can't get hard on them. I don't mind going out with an overweight or less than average person, but obesity or a ugliness to a point of a deformity is not acceptable.

For some incels, some 600 lbs. nigger would be their only option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2275
Correct. Almost anyone can get laid. Obese people and very ugly people can too. The problem is that as incels we have to date obese people, deformed people or faggots. I can get with a 300 lbs Mexican who hit on me the other day or a gay guy who hit on me some time ago, but I can't get hard on them. I don't mind going out with an overweight or less than average person, but obesity or a ugliness to a point of a deformity is not acceptable.

For some incels, some 600 lbs. negro would be their only option.
What’s your point?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 3043, Peachy and 2 others
It’s over bro

It’s not if you’re good looking. Most people here are
Due to Tinder, social media etc. its over for 80% of men.

We have to date obese or deformed or fuck no one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
How many likes do you get on tinder?
25 likes in 2 weeks. only 1 message from some black lesbian.

That's not enough. I message them, but I get no replies. You have to get 50 per week at least + a few messages.

Tbh I don't think slaying ugly fat monsters even counts.

I had a couple of chubby average girls when I was younger but with them I just wanted to nut and escape.

25 likes in 2 weeks. only 1 message from some black lesbian.

That's not enough. I message them, but I get no replies. You have to get 50 per week at least + a few messages.
Chad

I've gotten 8 total likes from non-bots over months.

You're doing well, Chad.

I would bet most selfclaiming „incels“ are more or less rather depressed damaged individuals who had negative experience / dissappointment (what is absolutely legit though) with single females in their lives.

Coping thread, as an ugly person you don't need to date another ugly, there are plenty of ugly people who date up. The real problem is that as an ugly person you most likely won't be respected in the relationship and will get cheated on in the first couple of months

Coping thread, as an ugly person you don't need to date another ugly, there are plenty of ugly people who date up. The real problem is that as an ugly person you most likely won't be respected in the relationship and will get cheated on in the first couple of months
Mogs me