when the time comes I will shave my head

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron

When the time comes, and fin, minoxidil and hairtransplants no longer work, instead of clinging to my receeding hairline like an old nerd I will embrace it, shave my head, get tatoos, get lean and ripped asf, give up chasing women and run badass shaolin warrior monk game. I will accept my hairloss and give up my vanity and dedicate my life to the dharma and kicking ass.

d0ce8f0f4b55066379287f84cb24142a.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs
Bluepilled, you lose a lot of looks when your hairline starts receding, hop on fin as soon as it happens.

When the time comes, and fin, minoxidil and hairtransplants no longer work, instead of clinging to my receeding hairline like an old nerd I will embrace it, shave my head, get tatoos, get lean and ripped asf, give up chasing women and run badass shaolin warrior monk game. I will accept my hairloss and give up my vanity and dedicate my life to the dharma and kicking ass.

d0ce8f0f4b55066379287f84cb24142a.jpg

JFL at this stupid retarded shit, hairline is equivalent to life

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and LordNorwood
JFL at this stupid retarded shit, hairline is equivalent to life
If I give up on women then none of it will matter. I will become a badass warrior and seek respect instead of sexual admiration. People will respect me.

you think it would be cool, but we all know its a cope

If I give up on women then none of it will matter. I will become a badass warrior and seek respect instead of sexual admiration. People will respect me.
Cope, people respect you more for every inch of hairline you have

• +1
Reactions: bobadopa
you think it would be cool, but we all know its a cope
Its not cope if I give up wanting sex. I will become a badass monk and give up worldly pleasures.

Hair = Dick. If you don’t have it...
OVER