When u start making serious money you stop caring about your face

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
Honestly. I thought I'd be happy forever if I ascended lmao. Wrong. Right now looking good doesn't spark any joy. Its all about cash and status.
Being mainly concerned about looks in life is so... I don't know the word, ignorant I guess.
This is true blackpill, coming from a PSL scholar. You will stop caring about what you look like after ascending. Swallow the pill, start focusing on things that matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, jackthenerd, Chigga and 6 others
are you self employed?

I'm trying to moneymax so I can spend at least 100k on looksmax, Jfl @ not becoming a 7PSL

I had a period of this when I was wageslaving. It's cope.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
i stopped cope with money since ive met some shit looking guys with decent amount of money.

they all looked subhuman and i didn't give them any respect.

whatever they achieve they are just not admirable at all.

I'm trying to moneymax so I can spend at least 100k on looksmax, Jfl @ not becoming a 7PSL
But do you have the potential to be PSL 7?
Looksmax as much you can, I'm not saying it's wrong. However when u have had enough of the PSL mindset you will realize there are things way more important in the real world
i stopped cope with money since ive met some shit looking guys with decent amount of money.

they all looked subhuman and i didn't give them any respect.
being ugly is a big failo I agree. But if you have potential with looksmaxing you're good

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
Looksmax as much you can, I'm not saying it's wrong. However when u have had enough of the PSL mindset you will realize there are things way more important in the real world

being ugly is a big failo I agree. But if you have potential with looksmaxing you're good
Legit. There’s so much in life to enjoy but these guys don’t realize it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, nausea and Redrighthand
Funny, I started looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing at about the same time. They didn't affect each other. Then again, you may need a good amount of money for some off the high quality looksmaxxes so :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 24117 and Redrighthand
Very legit man. Picture taking a plane to the bahamas, enjoy surfing with your friends at day and fucking staceys at night. That's the life man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 2581
Very legit man. Picture taking a plane to the bahamas, enjoy surfing with your friends at day and fucking staceys at night. That's the life man
Yeah man. Traveling to new countries, meeting new people, getting girls, experiencing new events like festivals concerts, raves, hiking, camping road trips etc. partying, picking up new fulfilling hobbies

There’s so much more to life than looks that’s the ideal. Lifestyle.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, nausea and Redrighthand

and tbh i dont even give a shit happening after becoming oldcel.
when i become financially stable i would be already oldcel and girls will be boring due to various reason.
1.my t level decrease 2.girls around my age will look shit 3.anyways im old as fuck.
slaying prime bitches as being prime myself mogs muneycoping in 30s to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and nausea
Yeah man. Traveling to new countries, meeting new people, getting girls, experiencing new events like festivals concerts, raves, hiking, camping road trips etc. partying, picking up new fulfilling hobbies

PSL is great, looksmaxing is very legit.
But no one should not dedicate his entire life to that.
By focusing on things that matter in the real world, redpillers both introverted and extroverted will find joy and laugh at the days they were obessing over facial features on an online forum

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and nausea

and they are all related to looks.
with shit looks, you can never get foreign girls.
you dont get admiration or genuine attraction.
can never be the special person.

• +1
and tbh i dont even give a shit happening after becoming oldcel.
when i become financially stable i would be already oldcel and girls will be boring due to various reason.
1.my t level decrease 2.girls around my age will look shit 3.anyways im old as fuck.
slaying prime bitches as being prime myself mogs muneycoping in 30s to the moon and back.
why is that? are you already old and no money?

We do, you just have tunnel vision. This site is called Looksmax.me for a reason, to focus on Looksmaxxing, I'm pretty sure everyone realizes the benefits of being loaded with cash and being able to discover the world and do your hobbies.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Redrighthand
We do, you just have tunnel vision. This site is called Looksmax.me for a reason, to focus on Looksmaxxing, I'm pretty sure everyone realizes the benefits of being loaded with cash and being able to discover the world and do your hobbies.
I never said looks don’t matter. Their not everything though. your projecting your world view on me. And I disagree

• Ugh..
agreed. everyone should looksmax. If still ugly after that, it is what it is, and people would had learned to live with it

• Ugh..
if you manage to make a woman cum so hard she will literally take you to her house and pay for anything you want
its all fake social hierarchies are bs everything can easily be so bypassed you dont even know it
i fucking hate capitalism so much

• +1
Reactions: Demir, nausea and SikKunt
if you manage to make a woman cum so hard she will literally take you to her house and pay for anything you want
its all fake social hierarchies are bs everything can easily be so bypassed you dont even know it
i fucking hate capitalism so much
well life isn't all about sex man

• Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme and nausea
agreed. everyone should looksmax. If still ugly after that, it is what it is, and people would had learned to live with it
looksmax doesnt apply to me so i've chosen to kill myself already. learning how to live with shit look is called otherwise 'cope'

• Hmm...
I never said looks don’t matter. Their not everything though. your projecting your world view on me. And I disagree
Okay.
In my opinion evidence shows otherwise.

• Hmm...
None of it is lol. Going out and living life doesn’t have anything to do with looks. Yes getting girls requires looks but just enjoying life? Nah no looks required

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and nausea
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, nausea and mido the slayer
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, toolateforme and nausea
JFL at this cope

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and nausea
looksmax doesnt apply to me so i've chosen to kill myself already. learning how to live with shit look is called otherwise 'cope'
well that's said, but I believe you can always looksmax. always something you can change.
true ugliness is a big failo

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
None of it is lol. Going out and living life doesn’t have anything to do with looks. Yes getting girls requires looks but just enjoying life? Nah no looks required
and getting girls is what it is about.
ive been to festivals.
i gravitate around attractive girls.
and the feeling that i can interact with her was the best part of the festival.
thats how it is.
ive been to good places.
but when there is good looking girls and if you can attract them its like 100x time better.

• Hmm...
well life isn't all about sex man
"life isnt about sex man" you literaly say this at a looksmax forum at a forum which goal is to become better looking so you can slay as much as possible and you say that? im adressing the power of sex it controlls us all or else we wouldnt be talking here
the whole concept of "work hard and get more money" literally is fake some genetically superior men can just fuck women so hard that they will pay for ALL his living expenses and treat him like a god
capitalism is the root of true evil in this world

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nausea and toolateforme
and getting girls is what it is about.
ive been to festivals.
i gravitate around attractive girls.
and the feeling that i can interact with her was the best part of the festival.
thats how it is.
ive been to good places.
but when there is good looking girls and if you can attract them its like 100x time better.
It’s not all about girls though. Just enjoy the festival. Your making it about girls

• Ugh..
JFL at this cope
Man, if you're that concerned about success with females, females in their 20s will care less for looks. A rich man is a man with power. Once you get your surgeries, there is more to life than getting new surgeries, you will realize that

• Hmm...
"life isnt about sex man" you literaly say this at a looksmax forum at a forum which goal is to become better looking so you can slay as much as possible and you say that? im adressing the power of sex it controlls us all or else we wouldnt be talking here
the whole concept of "work hard and get more money" literally is fake some genetically superior men can just fuck women so hard that they will pay for ALL his living expenses and treat him like a god
this.
'sex isn't everything'
are you from inceltears dude?
i thought we all know how strong that sex subconsciously affects our behavior and thoughts.
It’s not all about girls though. Just enjoy the festival. Your making it about girls
it might not be 'all'
but lik 75percent its girl.
if there is no attractive girl in the festival its not even fun.
im not making it to be like that i genuinely feel like that.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and SikKunt
this.
'sex isn't everything'
i thought we all know how strong that sex subconsciously affects our behavior and thoughts.

it might not be 'all'

This pyramid (Maslow's pyramid) shows the importance of sex aka intimate relationships.

• +1
this.
'sex isn't everything'

it might not be 'all'
Your literally choosing to make it about girls. Why not enjoy the music and have fun with your friends

• Ugh..
Your literally choosing to make it about girls. Why not enjoy the music and have fun with your friends
what the fuck? its not consciously intended. its just my biology.
imagine you partying and listening to music in the room full of obese landwhales. no fun at all cuz there is no sexual excitement.
its all subconsciously affecting and its massive as fuck.

• +1
many including me don't care about slaying. this is not the goal of this forum.
what is a genetically superior man? did you consider those who can climb the hierarchy and live however they want?
looks are important, but after a certain level they don't matter.

• Hmm...
what the fuck? its not consciously intended. its just my biology.
Just lol. You have that little self control? At this point idc anymore live your life how you want. If you want to obsess about girls 24/7 be my guest.

• Ugh..
Just lol. You have that little self control? At this point idc anymore live your life how you want. If you want to obsess about girls 24/7 be my guest.
imagine you partying and listening to music in the room full of obese landwhales. no fun at all cuz there is no sexual excitement.

'You have that little self control?' was i supposed to control my instinctual eager and thoughts into something else?
then it will not be the thing i genuinely want.
you are full of bullshit right now.

• +1

'You have that little self control?' was i supposed to control my instinctual eager and thoughts into something else?
then it will not be the thing i genuinely want.
you are full of bullshit right now.
Reeeeeeee

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and toolateforme
cope if you think its not the goal of this forum
what is a genetically superior man? did you consider those who can climb the hierarchy and live however they want?
i was mainly talking about dick size (so that you can fuck women hard)
i never denied looks matter too but an ugly man with a big dick outslays a good looking man with a small dick or even average and thats not debatable
being ugly and short is surely shameable too but if it was true you could literally comeback saing that you have a 9 inch cock and you won the argument nothing beats the power of dick size its the core of masculinity it self (after the feminist era anyway)

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea and toolateforme
cope if you think its not the goal of this forum

i was mainly talking about dick size (so that you can fuck women hard)
i never denied looks matter too but an ugly man with a big dick outslays a good looking man with a small dick or even average and thats not debatable
being ugly and short is surely shameable too but if it was true you could literally comeback saing that you have a 9 inch cock and you won the argument nothing beats the power of dick size its the core of masculinity it self (after the feminist era anyway)
dickpill is legit buddy boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1182
for old people with low testosterone levels they care less about sex and women.
but the pleasure they get with 100k$ is far worse than just young people getting laid.
that's why i dont give shit about what oldcel do with money. i genuinely dont care since it will be boring as fuck.

• +1
Tips for moneymaxxing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back