When u start making serious money you stop caring about your face

But do you have the potential to be PSL 7?
Looksmax as much you can, I'm not saying it's wrong. However when u have had enough of the PSL mindset you will realize there are things way more important in the real world

Yes, I do. And yes, I agree with you on that too, it's still important though, especially when you're aware of it

Honestly. I thought I'd be happy forever if I ascended lmao. Wrong. Right now looking good doesn't spark any joy. Its all about cash and status.
Being mainly concerned about looks in life is so... I don't know the word, ignorant I guess.
This is true blackpill, coming from a PSL scholar. You will stop caring about what you look like after ascending. Swallow the pill, start focusing on things that matter

Life truly sucks once you have money/status/good looks and you are still unhappy.

Money is the ultimate lifefuel

If you are referring to the US you are wrong.

This is the point where OP starts qualifying what he said. "Well of course I meant as long as your face is at least average"

Last edited:
which is why i torture myself with school now. id rather be ugly and wealthy than ugly and poor tbh.

ive made good money and it was cope

gave me no satisfaction

honestly id do anything to not wageslave

working is so fucking depressing, especially when you know that ur going to do the same thing for the next 40 years

what good is money if you have nothing to spend on?
well life isn't all about sex man
Very legit man. Picture taking a plane to the bahamas, enjoy surfing with your friends at day and fucking staceys at night. That's the life man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Yeah man. Traveling to new countries, meeting new people, getting girls, experiencing new events like festivals concerts, raves, hiking, camping road trips etc. partying, picking up new fulfilling hobbies

There’s so much more to life than looks that’s the ideal. Lifestyle.
All these adventures are 50x better when if you looksmax before them
Life truly sucks once you have money/status/good looks and you are still unhappy.
Has there ever been a single Chad that has committed suicide, doubt it tbh unless they have severe genetic mental problems

Last edited:
Jfl at wasting youth in moneymaxxing and crying for youth as an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, fukmylyf and toolateforme
Jfl at wasting youth in moneymaxxing and crying for youth as an oldcel
wasting the youth = permanent death.
that's why shit looking dudes can never win.
they can never get prime age sex being prime himself with prime girls.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back