WHEN YOU BOTH FOOL INDIAN INCELS TO DO YOGA AND TO GIVE YOU MONEY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Thecovenant

Thecovenant

Verified gang rapist
WHEN YOU FOOL UGLY PSL 2 ROTTING INCELS TO GIVE YOU MONEY AND TO DO FUCKING YOGA YOU WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE SO YOU WONT SETTLE FOR 3PSL BECKIES ANYMORE BECAUSE U GOT A GOLD DIGGER THOT ALSO YOU CAN JUST ROT IN A LAKE SWIMMING IN THEIR RUPEES
Tenor 79

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@Seth Walsh @Blackgymmax

WHEN YOU FOOL UGLY PSL 2 ROTTING INCELS TO GIVE YOU MONEY AND TO DO FUCKING YOGA YOU WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE SO YOU WONT SETTLE FOR 3PSL BECKIES ANYMORE BECAUSE U GOT A GOLD DIGGER THOT ALSO YOU CAN JUST ROT IN A LAKE SWIMMING IN THEIR RUPEES
View attachment 1823927

Most of his fans are literally white Europeans from Europe and North America lol cope more nigger he literally posted a meet up he did a while back and his fans were mostly white with some nafris:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, rand anon, sub5inchcel and 2 others
उनके अधिकांश प्रशंसक वस्तुतः यूरोप और उत्तरी अमेरिका के गोरे यूरोपीय हैं, वे अधिक निडरता का सामना करते हैं, उन्होंने सचमुच एक मुलाकात पोस्ट की थी जो उन्होंने कुछ समय पहले की थी और उनके प्रशंसक ज्यादातर कुछ नफरी के साथ सफेद थे: आरओएफएलएमएओ:
shut the fuck up u dalit dindu subhuman

europeans aint watching that shit, keep sucking his curry cock u faglet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Sunny, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others

Not a Dalit, not an Indian. You are such a low IQ little nigger:ROFLMAO:

Europeans aint watching his shit:soy::soy: half his fanbase are just whitecels

Good your race is dying you dumb faggot:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Also funny seeing the gay little whiteboy bring up homoerotic shit out of nowhere:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you're projecting little piggy:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deprived and Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1823930

he went to the netherlands (90% white) and met up with half whites half nafris and you say his audience is mostly white
ITS 10 PEOPLE FROM THE NETHERLANDS YOU DINDU

HAHAHA you dalit subhuman coper neck yourself asap you genetic deadend

Attachments

• tenor (79).gif
    tenor (79).gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17311, Looks234 and 2 others
Also funny seeing the gay little whiteboy bring up homoerotic shit out of nowhere:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you're projecting little piggy:lul:
Shut the fuck up you brownskin little no smv ugly faggot, you are projecting your gay dalit thoughts onto it you are a genetic deadend subhuman keep reminding yourself of that, literally bottom feeding rodent street shitter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17311
he went to the netherlands (90% white) and met up with half whites half nafris and you say his audience is mostly white

So do white people watch his vids or not?:ROFLMAO: You just said they don't you fucking piggy and I proved that they are BIG fans:ROFLMAO:

Which it, monkey? Do they or do they not?

Also only 49% of Amsterdam(where this meetup took place) is Dutch but they are more than the majority in the pic lmao COPE HARDER YOU TURBO FAGGOT

For once your dumbass is correct. Only curry subhumans watch him and retarded cumskin kids

• +1
Reactions: Thecovenant
Shut the fuck up you brownskin little no smv ugly faggot, you are projecting your gay dalit thoughts onto it you are a genetic deadend subhuman keep reminding yourself of that, literally bottom feeding rodent street shitter
White boy cant stop thinking about cock lmaoo you stupid little piggy:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
So do white people watch his vids or not?:ROFLMAO: You just said they don't you fucking piggy and I proved that they are BIG fans:ROFLMAO:

Indian basement rotting ape shitskin monkey tier iq , i obviously didnt mean from millions of people literally no europeans watch it you utterly retarded degenerate social outcast, no reading comprehension, no life, keep posting your life is over slit your wrists you ugly faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
White boy cant stop thinking about cock lmaoo you stupid little piggy:ROFLMAO:
Yet you keep mentioning cock like a fucking tech indian scammer no smv bottom of the hierarchy purging out perma virgin, kill yourself gtfo my thread u perma rotter

• +1
Thecovenant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Thecovenant
Indian basement rotting ape shitskin monkey tier iq , i obviously didnt mean from millions of people literally no europeans watch it you utterly retarded degenerate social outcast, no reading comprehension, no life, keep posting your life is over slit your wrists you ugly faggot
LMAO cope harder you said no europeans watch it when they are his biggest fans. And no thank you, suicide is a white cuck male trait. I.e. you. Livestream your suicide, no one will miss you piggy:forcedsmile:

No one can read this shit you autistic rat :lul:

Yet you keep mentioning cock like a fucking tech indian scammer no smv bottom of the hierarchy purging out perma virgin, kill yourself gtfo my thread u perma rotter
You can't stop thinking about it and you thought about homoerotic shit out of nowhere:ROFLMAO: Piggy is such a gay little faggot he cant help himself HAHAHAHA

Also only 49% of Amsterdam(where this meetup took place) is Dutch but they are more than the majority in the pic lmao COPE HARDER YOU TURBO FAGGOT
No reading comprehension rotting brained dalit subhuman "Individuals of non-Western origin account for 35% of Amsterdam's population and over half of all children in the city. Non-Westerners are concentrated in certain neighborhoods, such as Nieuw-West, Bijlmer, Zeeburg, and Amsterdam-Noord"

this also count italy and other countries which are euro you dumb dalit dot head faggot, oh well u think italians are curries anyways NECK YOURSELF UGLY SUBHUMAN APE SHITSKIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17311
No reading comprehension rotting brained dalit subhuman "Individuals of non-Western origin account for 35% of Amsterdam's population and over half of all children in the city. Non-Westerners are concentrated in certain neighborhoods, such as Nieuw-West, Bijlmer, Zeeburg, and Amsterdam-Noord"

this also count italy and other countries which are euro you dumb dalit dot head faggot, oh well u think italians are curries anyways NECK YOURSELF UGLY SUBHUMAN APE SHITSKIN
DNR+ you're a gay little pigskinned nigger who got IQmogged. Kill yourself like the rest of your white brothers:forcedsmile:

• JFL
DNR+ you're a gay little pigskinned nigger who got IQmogged. Kill yourself like the rest of your white brothers:forcedsmile:
HAHAHA you can only read your hindu dindo copes, when you provide some dalit tech scammer shit you run away like a cowardly dicklet lifeless faggot you are, keep rotting you ugly subhuman

• +1
Seethe more you sperg
You came up to my thread and moaned like a bangladeshi whore, neck urself u imbecile

• +1
Indian = god mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, rand anon and Deprived
You came up to my thread and moaned like a bangladeshi whore, neck urself u imbecile
You don’t own shit graycel
Not Bangladeshi, looks like @FailedNormieManlet is living rent free in your peanut skull

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Keep begging for your daddy Hamza's attention, piggy
View attachment 1823946
You're desperate for it:ROFLMAO:

Keep barking btw
Why you still talking about hamza you ptsd and shit ridden ugly no smv sewer rat? You are a fucking shitskin dindu keep realizing that no one cares about hamza why u even calling him daddy? fucking faggot ass indian whore

• +1
Why you still talking about hamza you ptsd and shit ridden ugly no smv sewer rat? You are a fucking shitskin dindu keep realizing that no one cares about hamza why u even calling him daddy? fucking faggot ass indian whore
>Posts about Hamza
>makes a thread about him bitching
>desperately talks about homoerotic shit

Cope and seethe, faggot white boy:feelsgah:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin thats right you fucking coward orc iq sexless perma virgin bitch run away, im tormenting you keep bumping my thread like the abused dalit faggot you are

• JFL
Don’t bother with printer he’s a low IQ faggot he is delusional beyond belief by far most retarded user on this fourm just put him on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17311, Thecovenant and 1 other person
@PrinterAndFaxMachin thats right you fucking coward orc iq sexless perma virgin bitch run away, im tormenting you keep bumping my thread like the abused dalit faggot you are
look at this abused faggot who cant stop thinking about gay shit BARK for me like the pet he is:feelsgah:

>Posts about Hamza
>makes a thread about him bitching
>desperately talks about homoerotic shit

Cope and seethe, faggot white boy:feelsgah:
I just pointed out that he scams people u shit contained fucking ugly rotting subhuman, its the truth, should i not talking about him cuz you keep calling him daddy and swallow his semen like the shit you swallow in ur home country? such a faggot brainless baboon

keep moaning wont make you less of a perma virgin

• JFL
@Thecovenant looks like this is an alt of another one of the people I bullied to self harm in the past LMAO the list is endless he's crying so much:forcedsmile:

I just pointed out that he scams people u shit contained fucking ugly rotting subhuman, its the truth, should i not talking about him cuz you keep calling him daddy and swallow his semen like the shit you swallow in ur home country? such a faggot brainless baboon

keep moaning wont make you less of a perma virgin
DNR+you're a faggot nigger:LOL:

look at this abused faggot who cant stop thinking about gay shit BARK for me like the pet he is:feelsgah:
You dothead manlet subhuman you are under my thread bumping it like the obsessed little faggot dog you are literally brainless piece of shit only a bullet from the PAKI army can save you

• JFL
  • +1
Hamza did all of that just to get a mid white girl

• +1
@Thecovenant looks like this is an alt of another one of the people I bullied to self harm in the past LMAO the list is endless he's crying so much:forcedsmile:
You bullying anyone to self harm?
Tenor 79

shut the fuck up you fragile rotting subhuman you cant even talk to people irl, i dont even know who the fuck you are u just keep bumping my thread like the abused sewer rat faggot cock obsessed monkey

• JFL
Don’t bother with printer he’s a low IQ faggot he is delusional beyond belief by far most retarded user on this fourm just put him on ignore
Curry users like him make the most outlandish claims with no proof. Idk where they get such an ego from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Sunny, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
You bullying anyone to self harm?
View attachment 1823959

shut the fuck up you fragile rotting subhuman you cant even talk to people irl, i dont even know who the fuck you are u just keep bumping my thread like the abused sewer rat faggot cock obsessed monkey
Definitely an alt, keep barking for me lmao this gay nigger Hamza dickrider can't stop crying for me:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Another monkey on my ignore list:forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Definitely an alt, keep barking for me lmao this gay nigger Hamza dickrider can't stop crying for me:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Im the alt of your high school bully who used to push u into the locker and rape your curry smelling moms vagina until orgasm you fucking little twink

neck yourself

• +1
Curry users like him make the most outlandish claims with no proof. Idk where they get such an ego from.
That’s faggot couldn’t argue with me because I roasted him and made him so insecure he put me on ignore :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:I made him admit defeat and run away like a little bitch that’s why I have him on mine because no point seeing his BS posts if he can’t see my replies to his low T 5’8 paki Bangladeshi ass. @Thecovenant printer is a faggot ask to meet irl and he’ll chickenout like a little bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17311, Thecovenant and 1 other person
Cringiest video. Giving the relationship 4 months max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Thecovenant
:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Thecovenant
Cringiest video. Giving the relationship 4 months max
He is a cringe gay faggot his curry fans eat his meditating gymmax advice for 3 years straight now, all of his vids are the same

if he can continue for another year indians are worse than i thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Looks234
View attachment 1823930

hes right your such a pussy you didn't even attack hes race instead you called him the N word. Hes right you do love to suck dick

hes right your such a pussy you didn't even attack hes race instead you called him the N word. Hes right you do love to suck white dick.
??I literally did attack his race in other comments:hnghn:

op is clearly a cumskin :feelskek::feelskek: hamza mogs, accept it