Whenever I get in trouble at school it’s mainly because of my social anxiety

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,335
Reputation
34,351
Whenever I skip assembly or anything

It’s not cuz I’m trying to skip it

It’s simply because I have no friends to sit next to and I would look like a faggot sitting next to some random who doesn’t want me to sit with him

Whenever I get in trouble for something. It’s always cuz I’m scared of socialising in big crowds or some other bullshit Nd reason .

If only some teachers knew the real reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: bmg., bhsoda_destroyer, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
Whats assembly
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and tansel
you are good looking jsut talk to to people
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel and ilikefish
Whats assembly
a way for higher ups to brainwash young people

to make it seem like being in a society of school & work is fun

when deep down you’ve always known you were meant to be free
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist, bhsoda_destroyer and ilikefish

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
17
Views
44
dreamz
dreamz
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
67
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
58
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
psychomatic715
Replies
2
Views
29
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
cuteiePierre
Replies
3
Views
25
TrueGallia
TrueGallia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top