• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and ascension
remember that i impregnate al your women with my moroccan badboy genetics
you aren't impregnating ANYONE with your shitty jew nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, latincell95, Deleted member 23772 and 4 others
you aren't impregnating ANYONE with your shitty jew nose
stop the cope g i am a mogger + you cumskins are all low t thats why your women love me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vain786 and Deleted member 24507
remember that i impregnate al your women with my moroccan badboy genetics
You're a short brown poor social welfarecel surrounded by tall rich Chads. You ain't slaying anything son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, the BULL, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
You're a short brown poor social welfarecel surrounded by tall rich Chads. You ain't slaying anything son.
i am 6'3 htn white green eyes and brown hair i life in a rich area jfl but keep coping g i life rent free in your cumskin brain

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vain786
i am 6'3 htn white green eyes and brown hair i life in a rich area jfl but keep coping g i life rent free in your cumskin brain
You're neither of those things. lmao at this coping shitskin. You are garbage to white people, just face the facts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
you call yourself white and then call whites cumskins, so are you a cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, It'snotover, Jigen and 2 others
you call yourself white and then call whites cumskins, so are you a cuck?
i hate my european dna because you are all cucks tbh i only claim my moroccan genes but i look white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24770 and Vain786
You're neither of those things. lmao at this coping shitskin. You are garbage to white people, just face the facts.
everything i said was true i life in your brain rent free jfl

i hate my european dna because you are all cucks tbh i only claim my moroccan genes but i look white
then fuck off and go and live in that shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Then why can the average white guy beat the shit out of you? You know I'm speaking truth, you've never been in a fight and if you got in one you'd lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
I'm white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Then why can the average white guy beat the shit out of you? You know I'm speaking truth, you've never been in a fight and if you got in one you'd lose.
you need tho be low iq white guys are the biggest cucks they all get bullied in school by high test ethnic boys your grandson will be a brown muslim average white guy can beat me up jfl you need tho be joking you all look like cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
english came from everyone but white people JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Just remember y’all Edomites (so-called White people) are ugly red apes.

Ibn Sekeet said, ”👉from the red men and 👉it is an unattractive red which flakes from the intense redness👈, perhaps they nicknamed the white people, red people because their whiteness resembled leprosy…. and the Ashqar (leprosy) is that which peels off the skin and the nose because of heat.”

لونه الحمرة، بان السكيت، من الرجال الأحمر وهو القبيح الحمرة الذي يتقشر من شدة الحمرة وربما كنى عن الأبيض بالأحمر لأن البياض يقع على البرص;…’والأقشر الذي يتقشر جلده وأنفه من الحر

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq, latincell95 and Vain786
the brootal truth

• JFL
No need to insult whites they do it themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Radiance, Deleted member 17872, juste and 1 other person
Where would this forum be without its empty race-baiting threads?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance and latincell95
You're neither of those things. lmao at this coping shitskin. You are garbage to white people, just face the facts

Moroccans are brownest/curriest Arabs lol he might be very Indian looking

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22627
jfl i look white unfortunately I have green eyes and brown hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
english came from everyone but white people JFL
we wuz kangz
English was made by whites you fucking retarded bug eyed curry shitskin
you need tho be low iq white guys are the biggest cucks they all get bullied in school by high test ethnic boys your grandson will be a brown muslim average white guy can beat me up jfl you need tho be joking you all look like cucks
shut the fuck up nigger, one second you say you look white then next second you say whites look like cucks, which one is it? are you sure you aren't the cuck? i have seen your face you look like a faggot with a shit jew nose
jfl i look white unfortunately I have green eyes and brown hair
"unfortunately" yet you take offence when you get called brown JFL, you would be another invisible shitskin without your white DNA

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22627
Went to half ethnic school. You ethnics didn't do SHIT. LMAO you people are such cowards It's hillarious. As soon as there is hardship, strife or war in your own countries all the "high test bad boys" leave their women and children behind and run to the nearest white country like the COWARDS they are.
White people go to war. White people fight to the bitter end. In an all out conflict ethnics would get genocided VERY quickly.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and Deleted member 7580
just remember, you're speaking in OUR language
Actually, Sanskrit is the oldest Indo-European language.

Pajeets: 1
Cumskins: 0

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 22924
They are not Indian looking, JFL. You are mistaking them for Gulf Arabs who are curry-passing. I grew up around Moroccans and they look more like meds unironically. Probably because they ARE meds. And yes @tristan18 has white skin, blue eyes and brown hair—- doesn’t look ethnic at all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 7580
we wuz kangz
English was made by whites you fucking retarded bug eyed curry shitskin

shut the fuck up nigger, one second you say you look white then next second you say whites look like cucks, which one is it? are you sure you aren't the cuck? i have seen your face you look like a faggot with a shit jew nose

"unfortunately" yet you take offence when you get called brown JFL, you would be another invisible shitskin without your white DNA

OP IS BARKING SO HARD BUT HE IS A HIGH INHIB PUSSY. JUST LOOK AT HIS PROFILE HE IS SCARED OF FBI

AND HE DOESNT SHOW FACE. ROPE ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Jigen, Deleted member 24507 and 2 others
Went to half ethnic school. You ethnics didn't do SHIT. LMAO you people are such cowards It's hillarious. As soon as there is hardship, strife or war in your own countries all the "high test bad boys" leave their women and children behind and run to the nearest white country like the COWARDS they are.
White people go to war. White people fight to the bitter end. In an all out conflict ethnics would get genocided VERY quickly.
ethics will take over your country g your grandson will be brown jfl its over for you cumskins in 50 years accept it the time of the white men is overrrrrrr

• JFL
2 seething cumskins :feelshah:
Face it. White people won long time ago, it's our world, you're just living in it. The only reason you are allowed to immigrate is because the jews need more consumers to keep the wheels of their fucked up capitalist machine turning and that require constant growth.

Face it. White people won long time ago, it's our world, you're just living in it. The only reason you are allowed to immigrate is because the jews need more consumers to keep the wheels of their fucked up capitalist machine turning and that require constant growth.
white people will die out in 50-100 years jfl over for you white men

• JFL
I don’t care bhai I got tons of gib me dats while I rotted at home. :feelskek:

his eyes are green not blue, and he has a massive ethnic nose
They seemed blue to me. Nose was probably distorted in the photo you saw. He has normal nose.

white people won?

2560x1440.240.webp

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 24507
They seemed blue to me. Nose was probably distorted in the photo you saw. He has normal nose.
no, he even told me his nose is his biggest failo after i pointed it out

English is a disgusting language

his eyes are green not blue, and he has a massive ethnic nose

keep barking in our language
still mogg you in every wayy fagot you keep talking about my nos because its my only failo midget dont forget i am 6'3 tho cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
ethics will take over your country g your grandson will be brown jfl its over for you cumskins in 50 years accept it the time of the white men is overrrrrrr
Your father was a coward who ran to beg for scraps from the white mans table and he passed on those coward genes to you. JFL you people ain't taking over anything.
Watch what happens when the white middle class isn't middle class anymore. You will fucking run towards the boarder like you always do.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95