whenever you shitskins try to insult us whites

ethics will take over your country g your grandson will be brown jfl its over for you cumskins in 50 years accept it the time of the white men is overrrrrrr
still mogg you in every wayy fagot you keep talking about my nos because its my only failo midget dont forget i am 6'3 tho cumskin
lmao you can't even speak english properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Your father was a coward who ran to beg for scraps from the white mans table and he passed on those coward genes to you. JFL you people ain't taking over anything.
Watch what happens when the white middle class isn't middle class anymore. You will fucking run towards the boarder like you always do.
His father is white. :fuk:

my nose is not bad at all he exaggerates white men can't take criticism
I agree bhai, they are like manchildren. No wonder white women don’t like them (unless Chad).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Your father was a coward who ran to beg for scraps from the white mans table and he passed on those coward genes to you. JFL you people ain't taking over anything.
Watch what happens when the white middle class isn't middle class anymore. You will fucking run towards the boarder like you always do.
my dad is white jfl

white people won?

2560x1440.240.webp

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Your speaking our language, using all our technology, watch our entertainment, listen to our music, wear our fashion, read our books, risk your lives to live in our countries and you want to look like us.

How fucking dumb are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ba mhaith liom gaeilge a labhairt ar looksmax.org ach ní tuigfidh aon duine liom
Faraor go leor, ní labhraím do theanga uachtarach. ina ionad sin labhraím teanga na homaighnéasachta le eloquence den sórt sin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
dont am from england fag
what?

my dad is white jfl
your shitskin mother wanted superior white genes to be passed onto her children
my nose is not bad at all he exaggerates white men can't take criticism
you should be consistent with your story
you keep talking about my nos because its my only failo
and you also told me your nose is a massive failo in PM but you deleted the conversation

Facts
@David Rothschild keeo speaking our language Jew

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 17872 and khvirgin
what?

your shitskin mother wanted superior white genes to be passed onto her children

you should be consistent with your story

and you also told me your nose is a massive failo in PM but you deleted the conversation

don't speak english well never said my nose was a big faillo jfl

Your speaking our language, using all our technology, watch our entertainment, listen to our music, wear our fashion, read our books, risk your lives to live in our countries and you want to look like us.

How fucking dumb are you?
"ur language" u got raped and raided by vikings, anglo saxons n romans and they gave u english JFL ur women getting raped is something to be proud of now :lul: :lul: :lul:

no wonder ur women loved BBC theyre used to being raped and raided

f756670d1859932a00a4f83e563eb18e.26.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 22924
Keep speaking our language ethnics. Us white people own you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18544
yes you fucking did lmao
i said "your nose looks ethnic" and you said "yeah its my biggest failo"

you even said it's a failo here:
i said it was a faillo not a big one jfl + show your face than subhuman

yes you fucking did lmao
i said "your nose looks ethnic" and you said "yeah its my biggest failo"

you even said it's a failo here:
you called yourself a chadlite show proof then cumskin

op saying our, op pov from his basement that he never left:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 22924
"ur language" u got raped and raided by vikings, anglo saxons n romans and they gave u english JFL ur women getting raped is something to be proud of now :lul: :lul: :lul:

no wonder ur women loved BBC theyre used to being raped and raided

f756670d1859932a00a4f83e563eb18e.26.jpg
We did the raping. I’m 100% Nordic going back hundreds of years whereas you don’t even know who your nigger father is.

you said "it's my biggest failo" in PM
and considering you look like shit, your nose being your biggest failo means it's quite a big failo

i'm not posting my face on this site
i mogg you other wise you showed your face subhuman cumskin you also need tho take hgh tho grow midget i was born with good height genes no face no care tbh you are probably 14

We did the raping. I’m 100% Nordic going back hundreds of years whereas you don’t even know who your nigger father is.
nah bro u got raped and raided and to this day its an ethnic takeover :lul:

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=_6PHtRHuG9NyvXyH)11.jpg

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Vain786
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, allahcel and Deleted member 22924
i mogg you other wise you showed your face subhuman cumskin
even if i looked like hexum i would not post my face on this site
you also need tho take hgh tho grow midget
you wouldn't be able to afford genotropin even if you wanted to take it
im 185cm JFL at calling me a midget, ill height mog you in a few years

• JFL
even if i looked like hexum i would not post my face on this site

you wouldn't be able to afford genotropin even if you wanted to take it
im 185cm JFL at calling me a midget, ill height mog you in a few years
still mogg you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I’m 100% sure you would not say anything to me if you saw me IRL. It would be amusing to see.
whites are the faggiest low T race of all thats why u "prettyboymax", crossdress, fuck furries and all turn trans/gay :lul:

8edfaf587b80d9d9b8660b0cffa946f3.jpg
Trans-Prisoner-Splir_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png
97028.jpg

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Whites are cucks while curries invade all gentile nations hahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
whites are the faggiest low T race of all thats why u "prettyboymax", crossdress, fuck furries and all turn trans/gay :lul:

View attachment 2101860
8edfaf587b80d9d9b8660b0cffa946f3.jpg
Trans-Prisoner-Splir_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png
97028.jpg

over
been over since 1962, soy cuck boomers felt guilty about colonization, then they ruined the west because only Europeans can actually take care of Europe.

good luck with your new home non-Euros, maybe 200-300 years from now it will look like middle east, but for now, just gonna be constant rape like in india

• JFL
Openingsposter, ik haat alleen Britse mensen. En ik spreek jullie taal niet. Ik spreek momenteel vloeiend Nederlands. Wat nu? اب کیا?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924
tell me when you fix your nose
bro its just a cope, we lost back in the 60s, they do help our argument that every other female is disgusting except for White women.

ethnics: "we are taking over europe, Whites are being genocided"
also ethnics: "ew why tf would i date a sub 3 dirty nigger? only 9/10 White women for me!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Vain786
bro its just a cope, we lost back in the 60s, they do help our argument that every other female is disgusting except for White women.
I agree white women fog so hard. Even white-passing females get fogged back to where their parents came from.

the truth g hard truth that cumskin men not can accept its over for the white men
white men mog every other race, every study ever done has come to this conclusion
keep coping

I agree white women fog so hard. Even white-passing females get fogged back to where their parents came from.
if White men didn't spend all day on a fucking incel forum, Europe would actually be a good continent and not the land of consoomers

white men mog every other race, every study ever done has come to this conclusion
keep coping
only 5% of White men are actually attractive, the other 95% vote democrat or eat goyslop, unless you want 5% of White men to breed 100% of White women, then we have lost

• +1
stop thinking of it as a "genocide," White women who date outside of their race are a helpful tool to tell you who to not interact with.