Where are teeth supposed to rest?

O

Ocelot

I have tried several autistic things on this forum, yet I'm not aware where the teeth are supposed to rest.

Is it supposed to be incisors touching + upper incisors overlapping lower by a good amount?

Is is supposed to be a mild clench? (this causes my incisors to not touch a lot, does this mean I have an overbite, or are the incisors not supposed to touch when biting down?)

i am the real hitman

I have tried several autistic things on this forum, yet I'm not aware where the teeth are supposed to rest.

Is it supposed to be incisors touching + upper incisors overlapping lower by a good amount?

Is is supposed to be a mild clench? (this causes my incisors to not touch a lot, does this mean I have an overbite, or are the incisors not supposed to touch when biting down?)
you're on the money there
Classification of normal occlusion and malocclusion 6 638

but doing it by yourself can be really tedious and painful, so not many people get results without braces
they're the real deal

The upper incisors should be overlapping by about 1mm. Not by a "good amount".

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
you're on the money there
View attachment 971356
but doing it by yourself can be really tedious and painful, so not many people get results without braces
they're the real deal
the left and right look different
my teeth look like the right when I'm biting down fully

so which one at rest?

ur molars are barely supposed to touch, only the premolars and anterior teeth are slightly touching

the left and right look different
my teeth look like the right when I'm biting down fully

so which one at rest?
both are Class I occlusions, so bothe are "normal"
braces go for more of a left look, so you can strive for that

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot