Discussion Where can I buy tretinoin 0.025 or 0.05 In the UK without a prescription?

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Title.

Also if anyone knows a good place to get vitamin C serums that would be helpful.

Thanks for any answers.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Other than United Pharmacies.

WTAF is this shipping

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Costs 2$ 😹🤙😹🤙 no prescription needed

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
I suppose you are already more introduced to Tretinoin, so what concentration do you recommend I start with?

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
I suppose you are already more introduced to Tretinoin, so what concentration do you recommend I start with?
What I've been told is start with
0.025%
Get one tube of it and once the tube is empty go up to
0.05%
And then stay at that there's really no benefits from increasing past 0.05%.

zv1212

zv1212

I will become lightweight champion of the world.
Just cummaxx. Best cream and natural

Fr tho buy this along with tret

Tret alone (I use tazorac but same shit) will dry ur skin out badly and you need a moisturizer to use concurrently

zv1212

zv1212

5ft 6, On a good day.
Same yakhi, how old?

I'm blasting hgh now. I pray it's not over. Unbelievable brutal going to school and standing next to 5"10 women. Truly suicifuel

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
Just cummaxx. Best cream and natural

Fr tho buy this along with tret
View attachment 1813663

Tret alone (I use tazorac but same shit) will dry ur skin out badly and you need a moisturizer to use concurrently
Is it better to get this itself? Or can I buy Tretinoin and mix it together with a moisturizer cream and apply both? Or one before and one after? Or just apply tretinoin and occasionally Vaseline to the flaky areas of skin? Since Vaseline is occlusive, which means that it would seal in hydration.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Same yakhi, how old?

I'm blasting hgh now. I pray it's not over. Unbelievable brutal going to school and standing next to 5"10 women. Truly suicifuel
Im 21 bro, there's no more growing for me 😢. GL on your HGH journeys tho bro, hope you grow.

Is it better to get this itself? Or can I buy Tretinoin and mix it together with a moisturizer cream and apply both? Or one before and one after? Or just apply tretinoin and occasionally Vaseline to the flaky areas of skin? Since Vaseline is occlusive, which means that it would seal in hydration.
I mean you could probably apply the moisturiser after the tret. All Zv1212 is saying I think is you just need shit tons of high quality mosturiser otherwise your skins going to look like a old mans nutsack.

zv1212

zv1212

I don't like Vaseline.

I apply tazorac (substitute with tret) and apply a lot of it, then when it's dry I add this cream on top.

I do this 2-3x per day.

zv1212

zv1212

Im 21 bro, there's no more growing for me 😢. GL on your HGH journeys tho bro, hope you grow.

I mean you could probably apply the moisturiser after the tret. All Zv1212 is saying I think is you just need shit tons of high quality mosturiser otherwise your skins going to look like a old mans nutsack.
Yeah you can do it right after adding tret

zv1212

zv1212

Fuarkk have you gotten any slays at that height?

You wear lifts?

ascension!

ascension!

Bronze
I don't like Vaseline.

I apply tazorac (substitute with tret) and apply a lot of it, then when it's dry I add this cream on top.

I do this 2-3x per day.
How much exactly do you apply? And where can I get all this? I don't want to look like a flaky old man.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Fuarkk have you gotten any slays at that height?

You wear lifts?
I could probably slay but I'm a mentalcel, I get tons of matches on tinder atm and Niko is helping me up my numbers.

I do wear Air max plus mainly because I like them, but I think they give me maybe a 1inch boost.

zv1212

zv1212

I could probably slay but I'm a mentalcel, I get tons of matches on tinder atm and Niko is helping me up my numbers.

I do wear Air max plus mainly because I like them, but I think they give me maybe a 1inch boost.
You need to fraud atleast 3 Inches lad. That's what I'm doing when school starts.

Jordan 1s are 1 inch and my lifts are like 2 inches.

1.3 inch lifts are barely noticeable but when I fraud the full 3 inches it's uncomfortable. But manageable still.

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
You need to fraud atleast 3 Inches lad. That's what I'm doing when school starts.

Jordan 1s are 1 inch and my lifts are like 2 inches.

1.3 inch lifts are barely noticeable but when I fraud the full 3 inches it's uncomfortable. But manageable still.
Surely its hard to walk tho, Dont you find yourself tripping?

zv1212

zv1212

Surely its hard to walk tho, Dont you find yourself tripping?
Nah never tripping, just annoying.

But if I had just thick soles instead of lifts it would be nicer so my back foot isn't the only part that's elevated. But if I did that my foot wouldn't fit in my shoes yakhi :eek::eek::eek: