Where can I buy tretinoin 0.025 or 0.05 In the UK without a prescription?

Nims

Nims

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Title.

Also if anyone knows a good place to get vitamin C serums that would be helpful.

Thanks for any answers.

Other than United Pharmacies.

WTAF is this shipping

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and wollet2
Found a site.

Its Spanish but you can translate it to English at the topright.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I suppose you are already more introduced to Tretinoin, so what concentration do you recommend I start with?

I suppose you are already more introduced to Tretinoin, so what concentration do you recommend I start with?
What I've been told is start with
0.025%
Get one tube of it and once the tube is empty go up to
0.05%
And then stay at that there's really no benefits from increasing past 0.05%.

• +1
Just cummaxx. Best cream and natural

Fr tho buy this along with tret

Tret alone (I use tazorac but same shit) will dry ur skin out badly and you need a moisturizer to use concurrently

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and Nims
5ft 6, On a good day.
Same yakhi, how old?

I'm blasting hgh now. I pray it's not over. Unbelievable brutal going to school and standing next to 5"10 women. Truly suicifuel

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Just cummaxx. Best cream and natural

Fr tho buy this along with tret
View attachment 1813663

Tret alone (I use tazorac but same shit) will dry ur skin out badly and you need a moisturizer to use concurrently
Is it better to get this itself? Or can I buy Tretinoin and mix it together with a moisturizer cream and apply both? Or one before and one after? Or just apply tretinoin and occasionally Vaseline to the flaky areas of skin? Since Vaseline is occlusive, which means that it would seal in hydration.

• +1
Same yakhi, how old?

I'm blasting hgh now. I pray it's not over. Unbelievable brutal going to school and standing next to 5"10 women. Truly suicifuel
Im 21 bro, there's no more growing for me 😒. GL on your HGH journeys tho bro, hope you grow.

Is it better to get this itself? Or can I buy Tretinoin and mix it together with a moisturizer cream and apply both? Or one before and one after? Or just apply tretinoin and occasionally Vaseline to the flaky areas of skin? Since Vaseline is occlusive, which means that it would seal in hydration.
I mean you could probably apply the moisturiser after the tret. All Zv1212 is saying I think is you just need shit tons of high quality mosturiser otherwise your skins going to look like a old mans nutsack.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Gaygymmaxx
I don't like Vaseline.

I apply tazorac (substitute with tret) and apply a lot of it, then when it's dry I add this cream on top.

I do this 2-3x per day.

• +1
Im 21 bro, there's no more growing for me 😒. GL on your HGH journeys tho bro, hope you grow.

I mean you could probably apply the moisturiser after the tret. All Zv1212 is saying I think is you just need shit tons of high quality mosturiser otherwise your skins going to look like a old mans nutsack.
Yeah you can do it right after adding tret

Fuarkk have you gotten any slays at that height?

You wear lifts?

I don't like Vaseline.

I apply tazorac (substitute with tret) and apply a lot of it, then when it's dry I add this cream on top.

I do this 2-3x per day.
How much exactly do you apply? And where can I get all this? I don't want to look like a flaky old man.

Fuarkk have you gotten any slays at that height?

You wear lifts?
I could probably slay but I'm a mentalcel, I get tons of matches on tinder atm and Niko is helping me up my numbers.

I do wear Air max plus mainly because I like them, but I think they give me maybe a 1inch boost.

I could probably slay but I'm a mentalcel, I get tons of matches on tinder atm and Niko is helping me up my numbers.

I do wear Air max plus mainly because I like them, but I think they give me maybe a 1inch boost.
You need to fraud atleast 3 Inches lad. That's what I'm doing when school starts.

Jordan 1s are 1 inch and my lifts are like 2 inches.

1.3 inch lifts are barely noticeable but when I fraud the full 3 inches it's uncomfortable. But manageable still.

You need to fraud atleast 3 Inches lad. That's what I'm doing when school starts.

Jordan 1s are 1 inch and my lifts are like 2 inches.

1.3 inch lifts are barely noticeable but when I fraud the full 3 inches it's uncomfortable. But manageable still.
Surely its hard to walk tho, Dont you find yourself tripping?

Surely its hard to walk tho, Dont you find yourself tripping?
Nah never tripping, just annoying.

But if I had just thick soles instead of lifts it would be nicer so my back foot isn't the only part that's elevated. But if I did that my foot wouldn't fit in my shoes yakhi :eek::eek::eek:

If anyone needs another source it does seem united-pharmacies is legit. Ik I did shit talk them earlier but there shipping isn't as bad as I expected, I just got my order from them (There shipping times are exaggerated just order the cheapest and give it 1-2 weeks (I ordered on 1st received on 9th))

Seems legit. Was quite cheap as well, like 7Β£ a tube.

Most dermatologists will prescribe it even if you have extremely minor blemishes 🌝

• Woah
Highstreetpharma or skinorac. Very economical and hassle free experience always.