Where can i find a good gym routine

You’re 6’4

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Okay man, I’ll tell you this much though you’re not gonna grow using low intensity workouts, lift heavy to grow muscle, just advice
Dude I don't give ten fucks if I grow to 6'6, 6'9, 6'5 or stay at 6'4. I do intense workouts because I want to increase my bench. I'm just explaining it to the kid in this thread that said they want to be taller but also is asking what workouts to do that may be intense.

You didn't give advice, I did.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Dude I don't give ten fucks if I grow to 6'6, 6'9, 6'5 or stay at 6'4. I do intense workouts because I want to increase my bench. I'm just explaining it to the kid in this thread that said they want to be taller but also is asking what workouts to do that may be intense.

No you didn’t, you just kept crying about how high intensity affects growth

Your advice wasn’t advice, it was a poorly devised statement

What OP was asking for was a split which I gave, and what works for me

Next time give OP what he asks for instead of seething

nigga i aint a kid im as old as u stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You’re 6’4

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Okay man, I’ll tell you this much though you’re not gonna grow using low intensity workouts, lift heavy to grow muscle, just advice
Studies show excessive training, especially during peak levels of growth at puberty, may be impaired due to hypoestrogenism which is a significant factor for premature end of puberty, here is a study buddy:

that means its shit and your workout plan is shit

kys
No it doesn’t, I just don’t wish to disclose my body on here lol

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
yea i do 3-4 days a week what should i do these days ?
Pull on Monday. Push on Wednesday. Legs Friday. Rest days Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday. Best routine for teenager

No you didn’t, you just kept crying about how high intensity affects growth

Your advice wasn’t advice, it was a poorly devised statement

What OP was asking for was a split which I gave, and what works for me

Next time give OP what he asks for instead of seething
your "split", as mentioned, has no breaks, which can be considered a form of excessive training thus hypoestrogenism thus growth plates finish early. Anything else?

Studies show excessive training, especially during peak levels of growth at puberty, may be impaired due to hypoestrogenism which is a significant factor for premature end of puberty, here is a study buddy:

Athletic training in adolescent female ...... u so retarted jfl at u

No it doesn’t, I just don’t wish to disclose my body on here lol
you literally lose nothing lmao you just have a shit physique

“intensive training and insufficient diet may have a negative influence on growth, probably due to energy deficiency and impairment of the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor-I axis”

Why would any sane person trying to build a nice physique follow an insufficient diet that lacks the nutrients to grow and build muscle?

The study doesn’t even tell you whether it’s x affecting the results or y (x and y being intensive training and diet)

you literally lose nothing lmao you just have a shit physique
I do lose a lot, I’m building a career for myself and you want me to send my physique on here, nice thinking skills boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
Athletic training in adolescent female ...... u so retarted jfl at u
"retarted" yeah clearly because your low iq shitskin albanian brain can't even type correctly and interpret studies, low impulse control tempts you to get anything at me that can help you insult me but you still fail aha.

“intensive training and insufficient diet may have a negative influence on growth, probably due to energy deficiency and impairment of the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor-I axis”

Why would any sane person trying to build a nice physique follow an insufficient diet that lacks the nutrients to grow and build muscle?

The study doesn’t even tell you whether it’s x affecting the results or y (x and y being intensive training and diet)
You can exclude insufficient diet.

I do lose a lot, I’m building a career for myself and you want me to send my physique on here, nice thinking skills boyo
you are mentally retarded yea sure somebody is gonna track you just because of your psysique, then just send your arms lmao

You can exclude insufficient diet.
No I cant, lol do you even know what a fucking study is?

With your logic I can “exclude intensive training” and claim it’s insufficient diet causing a detriment to growth

Where’s your IQ @

you are mentally retarded yea sure somebody is gonna track you just because of your psysique, then just send your arms lmao
Trash Talk Sport GIF by UFC

Yes, and the same works for men because men produce estrogen dumbass
u are the most retarded guy in .org definitely men produce only a bit of estrogen u dumbass

• +1
keep giving advice when you have subhuman physique
Trash Talk Sport GIF by UFC

Yeah I always give advice to my bhais on here, it’s why I have a bunch of 40+ rep looksmax threads and a thread in BotB

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
No I cant, lol do you even know what a fucking study is?

With your logic I can “exclude intensive training” and claim it’s insufficient diet causing a detriment to growth

Where’s your IQ @
"With your logic"

What logic? I said you can exclude insufficient diet if you want to build muscle.

u are the most retarded guy in .org definitely men produce only a bit of estrogen u dumbass
"men produce only a bit of estrogen"

Why does it matter if it is relatively low to women? Do you understand that regardless of whether you make almost none (which isn't even healthy but youre a kid whatever) to a lot because you are a fat fuck, that the estrogen induced by this excessive training can prematurely end your growth plates and they will never open again? How are you this fucking stupid?

"With your logic"

What logic? I said you can exclude insufficient diet if you want to build muscle.
You’re completely evading what I said before

The study fails to explain which of the two factors is causing insufficient growth

1) It doesn’t differentiate between both factors, one could argue that 75% of the detriment to growth is caused by insufficient diet rather than intensive training (for example)
2) The study is on women, not men, you said men produce estrogen but men only produce 10-20 pg/ml of estrogen on average compared to women who produce more than 200-400 pg/ml
3) It didn’t even provide the method of the study

"men produce only a bit of estrogen"

Why does it matter if it is relatively low to women? Do you understand that regardless of whether you make almost none (which isn't even healthy but youre a kid whatever) to a lot because you are a fat fuck, that the estrogen induced by this excessive training can prematurely end your growth plates and they will never open again? How are you this fucking stupid?
do u really think i will read allat

Attachments

• 3168467_2544842_lv_0_20210919002715.mp4
    400.5 KB
You’re completely evading what I said before

The study fails to explain which of the two factors is causing insufficient growth

1) It doesn’t differentiate between both factors, one could argue that 75% of the detriment to growth is caused by insufficient diet rather than intensive training (for example)
2) The study is on women, not men, you said men produce estrogen but men only produce 10-20 pg/ml of estrogen on average compared to women who produce more than 200-400 pg/ml
3) It didn’t even provide the method of the study
Yeah because it is an abstract.

What is your contention, that excessive training = hypoestrogenism = stunted growth? That's actually the same claim that I've been making this entire time and you seem butthurt, do you have any evidence?

Yeah because it is an abstract.

What is your contention, that excessive training = hypoestrogenism = stunted growth? That's actually the same claim that I've been making this entire time and you seem butthurt, do you have any evidence?
That’s not my point

My point is your study isn’t sufficient enough to prove that weight training affects growth in a negative way

You are still evading my other point

I been in a week going to the gym with my friend i do mostly arms till i get tired with 4 sets chest and back.Can i find a good routine also not to stunt my growth tho cuz im still a teen
Lyle McDonald's basic bulking routien

Lyle McDonald's basic bulking routien
Mon: Lower
Squat: 3-4X6-8/3′ (3-4 sets of 6-8 with a 3′ rest)
SLDL or leg curl: 3-4X6-8/3′
Leg press: 2-3X10-12/2′
Another leg curl: 2-3X10-12/2′
Calf raise: 3-4X6-8/3′
Seated calf: 2-3X10-12/2′

Tue: Upper
Flat bench: 3-4X6-8/3′
Row: 3-4X6-8/3′
Incline bench or shoulder press: 2-3X10-12/2′
Pulldown/chin: 2-3X10-12/2′
Triceps: 1-2X12-15/1.5′
Biceps: 1-2X12-15/1.5′

2x a week

That’s not my point

My point is your study isn’t sufficient enough to prove that weight training affects growth in a negative way

Here's how excessive weight training and unhealthy fatigue might contribute to an imbalance of estrogen levels in men:

1. Aromatase Activity: Intense exercise can increase the activity of aromatase, an enzyme responsible for converting androgens (such as testosterone) into estrogen. While testosterone is the primary male sex hormone, a certain amount is normally converted into estrogen in men. Excessive training can potentially lead to higher levels of estrogen due to increased aromatase activity.
  2. Low Body Fat Levels: Extremely low body fat levels, often associated with intense training and strict dietary practices, can impact estrogen production and metabolism in men. Adipose tissue is involved in the conversion of androgens into estrogen, and very low body fat levels can affect this process, potentially leading to alterations in estrogen levels.
  3. Stress Response: Chronic stress from excessive training can increase cortisol levels, which may indirectly impact estrogen levels in men. Elevated cortisol levels can disrupt the balance of other hormones, including those involved in reproductive function and estrogen synthesis.
  4. Endocrine Disruption: Excessive training and unhealthy fatigue can disrupt the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis, which regulates the production of reproductive hormones such as testosterone and estrogen in men. Disruptions in this axis can lead to hormonal imbalances, including alterations in estrogen levels.

I've mentioned endocrine disruption in this thread already but it's fine.

Here's how excessive weight training and unhealthy fatigue might contribute to an imbalance of estrogen levels in men:

1. Aromatase Activity: Intense exercise can increase the activity of aromatase, an enzyme responsible for converting androgens (such as testosterone) into estrogen. While testosterone is the primary male sex hormone, a certain amount is normally converted into estrogen in men. Excessive training can potentially lead to higher levels of estrogen due to increased aromatase activity.
  2. Low Body Fat Levels: Extremely low body fat levels, often associated with intense training and strict dietary practices, can impact estrogen production and metabolism in men. Adipose tissue is involved in the conversion of androgens into estrogen, and very low body fat levels can affect this process, potentially leading to alterations in estrogen levels.
  3. Stress Response: Chronic stress from excessive training can increase cortisol levels, which may indirectly impact estrogen levels in men. Elevated cortisol levels can disrupt the balance of other hormones, including those involved in reproductive function and estrogen synthesis.
  4. Endocrine Disruption: Excessive training and unhealthy fatigue can disrupt the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis, which regulates the production of reproductive hormones such as testosterone and estrogen in men. Disruptions in this axis can lead to hormonal imbalances, including alterations in estrogen levels.

I've mentioned endocrine disruption in this thread already but it's fine.
This is chat GPT

That’s not my point

Also stop typing like a retard, studies don't "prove" things, they only suggest evidence and there is actual difference.

ChatGPT lacks context

I’m not replying anymore

Keep coping buddy
What context, I just showed you excessive training especially with your no rest retard plan (you dont have a plan) is unhealthy as hell especially for a shitskin albanian kid that doesnt know better, have some respect.

• +1
What context, I just showed you excessive training especially with your no rest retard plan (you dont have a plan) is unhealthy as hell especially for a shitskin albanian kid that doesnt know better, have some respect.
If you need the studies for the chatgpt claims lemme know innit

If you need the studies for the chatgpt claims lemme know innit
Not to mention psychological stress from following the plan you gave would literally cause a flat out shit hormonal imbalance.

I been in a week going to the gym with my friend i do mostly arms till i get tired with 4 sets chest and back.Can i find a good routine also not to stunt my growth tho cuz im still a teen
beginners should focus on compound movements

heres a very simple routine, just make sure you’re getting stronger every session and training at or close to failure

perform always with full range of motion, the deeper the stretch the better

exercise does not stunt your growth. in fact, it’s closer to the opposite as exercise triggers secretion of GH and IGF-1

MONDAY: back, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Machine-Assisted pull-ups
3 sets 6-12 Barbell Upright rows

WEDNESDAY: LEGS
3 sets 3-6 Barbell Romanian Deadlifts
3 sets 3-6 Barbell back squat

FRIDAY: chest, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Barbell incline bench press
3 sets 6-12 dumbbell incline flye-press

Last edited:
beginners should focus on compound movements

heres a very simple routine, just make sure you’re getting stronger every session and training at or close to failure

perform always with full range of motion, the deeper the stretch the better

exercise does not stunt your growth. in fact, it’s closer to the opposite as exercise triggers secretion of GH and IGF-1

MONDAY: back, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Machine-Assisted pull-ups
3 sets 6-12 Barbell Upright rows

WEDNESDAY: LEGS
3 sets 3-6 Barbell Romanian Deadlifts
3 sets 3-6 Barbell back squat

FRIDAY: chest, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Barbell incline bench press
3 sets 6-12 dumbbell pullover
THANKS BRO