Where can i find a good gym routine

beginners should focus on compound movements

heres a very simple routine, just make sure you’re getting stronger every session and training at or close to failure

perform always with full range of motion, the deeper the stretch the better

exercise does not stunt your growth. in fact, it’s closer to the opposite as exercise triggers secretion of GH and IGF-1

MONDAY: back, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Machine-Assisted pull-ups
3 sets 6-12 Barbell Upright rows

WEDNESDAY: LEGS
3 sets 3-6 Barbell Romanian Deadlifts
3 sets 3-6 Barbell back squat

FRIDAY: chest, shoulders, arms
3 sets 6-12 Barbell incline bench press
3 sets 6-12 dumbbell incline flyes
WHAT IS THIS GYM ROUTINE JFL

ONLY 2 EXERCISES
yep, absolutely nothing wrong with that, especially for beginners

each set becomes less and less effective throughout the workout, and if you’re truly training hard, 2 exercises each of 3 sets is more than enough

check out this video, this guy is very qualified and knows his shit:

Learn the principles and you can make your own routine tailored to your own needs and goals

It won’t stunt your growth

Monday - Chest + Rear Delt
Tuesday - Back + Side Delt
Wednesday - Arms + Front Delt
Thursday - Legs + Cardio
Friday - Chest + Rear Delt
Saturday - Back + Side Delt
Sunday - Arms + Front Delt

My split, most fun, easiest and moderate volume split, keeps me consistent
the fuck is this nigga

It’s my split, I said it at the bottom, I take it you can’t read, didn’t know I accidentally approved an illiterate into the forum :ogre:
I was expressing my shock in my previous reply in a slang-esque kinda way after reading such a retarded gym split, you exquisite-wannabe nigga. If you can’t understand my reply supposed to refer to your nonsensical gym split, I suggest you go and watch how I fuck your mother and read my reply again.

Last edited:
I was expressing my shock in my previous reply in a slang-esque kinda way after reading such a retarded gym split, you exquisite-wannabe nigga.
How is it a retarded gym split, works for me

And it wasn’t a slang-esque type of way, you’re a pasty white boy with your dick out saying a racial slur that expired centuries ago

How is it a retarded gym split, works for me

And it wasn’t a slang-esque type of way, you’re a pasty white boy with your dick out saying a racial slur that expired centuries ago
I’m pasty white boy who is 6’7 260lbs and can force your whole bloodline into submission only with my cock.

I’m pasty white boy who is 6’7 260lbs and can force your whole bloodline into submission only with my cock.
Spider Man Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis