Where can i get a facemask to promote CounterClockwise rotation of the maxilla in conjunction with MSE?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Title.
Im planning on getting MSE after quarentine and since i have an underbite and flat cheeks/retruded midface, i think i will benefit signicicantly from MSE. The problem is finding a facemask that accompanies MSE to get that optimal ccw rotation of the maxilla. Where can i find one of those for MSE?

And also would AGGA be a better option for my case?
@retard

Last edited:
ccw rotation has nothing to do with the puller its self, its all about the position of the mouth piece, mse isnt ideal for ccw but i doubt they can alter where they screw it in at so i think you just have to take it

agga is shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 1 other person
ccw rotation has nothing to do with the puller its self, its all about the position of the mouth piece, mse isnt ideal for ccw but i doubt they can alter where they screw it in at so i think you just have to take it

agga is shit
then what treatment is ideal for ccw rotation of the maxilla?

then what treatment is ideal for ccw rotation of the maxilla?
well a lefort with ccw rotation is but im guessing that isnt what you meant, tbh there isnt one that is ideal for ccw rotation atm, if palate based fping works it will be the best but it is shaky if it will work sustainably or not

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Title.
Im planning on getting MSE after quarentine and since i have an underbite and flat cheeks/retruded midface, i think i will benefit signicicantly from MSE. The problem is finding a facemask that accompanies MSE to get that optimal ccw rotation of the maxilla. Where can i find one of those for MSE?
And also would AGGA be a better option for my case?
@retard
AGGA is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053