Where could i get paid to win fights?

Elias

Elias

Title
Ive been boxing since I was a kid. not to toot my own horn but i have all the natural talents + power + im a supermiddle/lightheavy, I can beat most of the population tbh. Where could I get paid to win fights? I dont wanna have to go down the convential route and fight professionally because i only need like 50K for surgeries. If i could get paid like 10K to win a fight i would only have to fight 5 times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4804 and stuckneworleans
How come such a good fighter, doesn't slay? I always kinda tought good fighters do well, in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mr.cope and Madhate
I would beat u up,do u have any matches on yt?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, RichardSpencel and Elias
I have slayed but i still need to get mse done and jaw surgery

Send location
Send me the link i will show u mine after that

I can beat most of the population
tenor.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Elias
Title
Ive been boxing since I was a kid. not to toot my own horn but i have all the natural talents + power + im a supermiddle/lightheavy, I can beat most of the population tbh. Where could I get paid to win fights? I dont wanna have to go down the convential route and fight professionally because i only need like 50K for surgeries. If i could get paid like 10K to win a fight i would only have to fight 5 times.
Bro if you have to ask, that means you're a deluded fighter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elias
I WILL GIVE YOU $3.50 IF YOU STAND STILL WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND LET ME HEADBUTT YOU

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Elias
fly to germany and fight me in an octagon. the winner gets 5k.

literally got 5k on my bank and i feel exactly the same as you describe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, RichardSpencel and Elias
fly to germany and fight me in an octagon. the winner gets 5k.

literally got 5k on my bank and i feel exactly the same as you describe
IF you pay for my ticket its a deal. Only winner gets paid. If i lose ill pay you the money for the ticket. Im in england, what weight? We can do 8 3 min rounds

I have slayed but i still need to get mse done and jaw surgery

Send location
Go down a dark alley-way and ask a bunch of thugs to fight you for money. You'll either get jumped before they even think about accepting your invitation or they'll jump you right after you win and beat the living shit out of you then take your money.

IF you pay for my ticket its a deal. Only winner gets paid. If i lose ill pay you the money for the ticket. Im in england, what weight? We can do 8 3 min rounds
im bulking up to 75kg atm, at 70kg atm

@Pietrosiek would beat the shit out of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1089 and Elias
IM 78 rn , wanna meet at super middle limit?
can meet at 75kg tbh if u want. i might be able to get to 73 in 1-2 weeks

• +1
can meet at 75kg tbh if u want. i might be able to get to 73 in 1-2 weeks
Its a deal. I need 6 weeks to prepare. 14 oz gloves? Should we get a ref?

we need streamers for @buflek vs @elias fight:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Its a deal. I need 6 weeks to prepare. 14 oz gloves? Should we get a ref?
only ever fought with regular mma gloves around 6 oz

Bruh who ever wants to do a BOXING match 8 3 min rounds with 14oz gloves tell me

It's OFFICIAL - FIGHT between @elias and @buflek is CANCELLED

• Hmm...
lol i'll fight you pussy, where do u live. Come to Panama and get smacked up lil guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Elias
Youd get put on your ass by a jab boldy
Ok lil guy lmao How many amateur fights do you have? Thats what I thought stfu

Ok lil guy lmao How many amateur fights do you have? Thats what I thought stfu
Not many but ive sparred for years and cunts like you would get winded after one hook to the body

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Not many but ive sparred for years and cunts like you would get winded after one hook to the body
LOL ur full of fucking shit HAHAHAHA Sparring is nothing like a real boxing match, you would get dropped in the first round lil guy.

I can do mma with you

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Elias
LOL ur full of fucking shit HAHAHAHA Sparring is nothing like a real boxing match, you would get dropped in the first round lil guy.
JFl keep calling me a lil guy when youre probably 5’8 and norwooding. If you want it that bad lets fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
JFl keep calling me a lil guy when youre probably 5’8 and norwooding. If you want it that bad lets fight
Where do you live? Australia or UK?

youve never done either of them so keep ur mouth shut faggot,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Elias
Thai prisons

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
  • Hmm...
Ask your trainer jfl

youve never done either of them so keep ur mouth shut faggot,
I'm an amateur boxer JFL when kids like him come into the gym and say they are boxers but haven't fought only sparred are fucking jokes. They get smashed in a real match, do you think sparring is anything like a real boxing match? U fucking idiot shut the fuck up

• JFL
Become mma fighter?

• +1
We need their fight recorded, this is gonna be fun. Next you're gonna be up with me @elias after a year when Im done heightmaxxing.

I'm an amateur boxer JFL when kids like him come into the gym and say they are boxers but haven't fought only sparred are fucking jokes. They get smashed in a real match, do you think sparring is anything like a real boxing match? U fucking idiot shut the fuck up
You probably fight like anesongib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and goat2x
do you think sparring is anything like a real boxing match ? Yes,because its both boxing you jew kike dog, only high inhib pussies get nervous,post one of ur matches

• +1
  • JFL
do you think sparring is anything like a real boxing match ? Yes,because its both boxing you jew kike dog, only high inhib pussies get nervous,post one of ur matches
Sparring hardcore without headgear is the same thing, any idiot who says it isnt isnt a fighter

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Sparring you don't hit with 100% power, you don't have adrenaline dump in sparring, you don't have a bunch of random people watching you in sparring, stop talking about nothing you know about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
You probably fight like anesongib
these guys are the worst, he tries to be who he is not,a wanna be faggot, he prob looks like this ngl
DCr0tweXgAA vzr

• +1
Sparring hardcore without headgear is the same thing, any idiot who says it isnt isnt a fighter
Ur right dude ur a true fighter. Good luck on making 50k boxing without any fights on record. Maybe try bkb they might take u on

Ur right dude ur a true fighter. Good luck on making 50k boxing without any fights on record. Maybe try bkb they might take u on
No faggot defence is the most important part you go to bkb and get your head smashed in cunt

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit