Where did the meme that "You cant get plastic surgery in 3rd world countries" came from?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken

i would love to know

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and GoMadAndSTFU
Quality over price. I wouldnt risk my chin or other part of face for sake of few thousands.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BeestungLipsTheory, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Quality over price. I wouldnt risk my chin or other part of face for sake of few thousands.

CÓÓL NIGA, but who said the quality its better?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, mikeock and GoMadAndSTFU
I am pretty sure 90% of those surgeries in Brazil are breast implants

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BeestungLipsTheory, GordonFreeman and 3 others
I WANT THEM ANSWERS LURKERS

The quality part, i did not get it.

I got a fail otoplasty in my country Italy.
In Albania I would have paid 1/3 with a better result
I bet it was covered by medical insurance

no, otoplasty is considered a cometic procedure without health bemefits
Sad to hear, there is always slight chance that surgery will fail. Hope everything will get fine.
Still i wouldnt do any osteotomy in India or other Pakistan.

Sad to hear, there is always slight chance that surgery will fail. Hope everything will get fine.
Still i wouldnt do any osteotomy in India or other Pakistan.

Those r 4th world countries. U did not elab yet on "Quality"

My friend is working in IT and he told that he cant handle experts from third world countries anymore. Why? Because despite qualifications they still cant do a shit. Also if u going to reputable surgeon u can find multiple reviews and u know who will cut your bones. Most of surgeons in these 3rd world countries are unknown and personally i wouldnt risk any nerve damage. Im talking about osteotomies all the time. I dont think about implants or fillers since only osteotomies can give most natural and the best results.
Also u called me lurker, im already saving on MSE, i will be done until 2021 so i think its good result anyways.

My friend is working in IT and he told that he cant handle experts from third world countries anymore. Why? Because despite qualifications they still cant do a shit. Also if u going to reputable surgeon u can find multiple reviews and u know who will cut your bones. Most of surgeons in these 3rd world countries are unknown and personally i wouldnt risk any nerve damage. Im talking about osteotomies all the time. I dont think about implants or fillers since only osteotomies can give most natural and the best results.
Also u called me lurker, im already saving on MSE, i will be done until 2021 so i think its good result anyways.

Pointless mention your friend here

So u wouldnt get a Genio in a third world country?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Pointless mention your friend here

So u wouldnt get a Genio in a third world country?
No, its my personal opinion. I dont fight anyone who has different. Just as myself i wouldnt go to 3rd world country for any osteotomy [for fillers i would but not for osteotomy]

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No, its my personal opinion. I dont fight anyone who has different. Just as myself i wouldnt go to 3rd world country for any osteotomy [for fillers i would but not for osteotomy]

Ty, where is the Botched Tv program based in ?

I got a fail otoplasty in my country Italy.
In Albania I would have paid 1/3 and probably got a better result
I am planning on visiting Albania, do you think you could get MSE there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I am planning on visiting Albania, do you think you could get MSE there?
I don't know but many Italians go to Croatia to get high quality orthodontic treatments for a low price. I have also heard of Albania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I'm sorry but India has got some of the BEST plastic/maxfac/craniofacial surgeons who perform the likes of leforts on regular basis and with whom even the best of US/UK surgeons can compete. Agree tho it's 4th world

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2933
I'm sorry but India has got some of the BEST plastic/maxfac/craniofacial surgeons who perform the likes of leforts on regular basis and with whom even the best of US/UK surgeons can compete. Agree tho it's 4th world

I kinda agree. Im just debunking one of the many copes of the lurkers who dont looksmax here.

I have had THREE gyno surgeries done in the Netherlands. Only the third surgeon succeeded in removing all of it. One of the richest and most developed nations in the world.

First world doctors are often very conservative and blue pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, diggbicc, Zeta ascended and 3 others
u get chin ssurgery with a fucking local anesthesia
just stop coping and go back in ur shitthole favela
quality after price

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, MandibularCel and crosshold
I have had THREE gyno surgeries done in the Netherlands. Only the third surgeon succeeded in removing all of it. One of the richest and most developed nations in the world.

First world doctors are often very conservative and blue pilled.

Exactly poorer nations are not

mano, deixa eles pensarem assim po, quanto menos melhor, vai contar todos os segredos ?

mano, deixa eles pensarem assim po, quanto menos melhor, vai contar todos os segredos ?
Why would you want to keep the information to yourself? Be a bro. If you know quality jaw surgeons in 3rd world, then let me know.

Here in Colombia you pay and you have your shit done, narco culture have made breast and ass implants so common (they pay girls with this, they look hideous after), also prices are very low compared to first world, I'm sure there are good surgeons in all the spectre of procedures and with a lot of experience. gonna get my jaw surgery/ ortho as soon as I can.

Why would you want to keep the information to yourself? Be a bro. If you know quality jaw surgeons in 3rd world, then let me know.

why ?? to raise prices like eppley ??
if it was a private group..