Where do I go for surgery to lower voice?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I need to lower voice or I will cut my throat with a razor blade and bleed out in local dumpster like the shitty voiced useless waste of DNA I am.

Where do I turn to lower voice to point where it's deep or very deep 24/7?

I need this surgery or I will be forced to kill myself, so this is very important.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Romnel and Hunter Vallance
How does your voice sound, if you don't want to post a sound clip with your voice, show us a celebrity with a similar voice, or a character from a cartoon, sitcom, video game, etc. that sounds like you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
bump for non-suicide

How does your voice sound, if you don't want to post a sound clip with your voice, show us a celebrity with a similar voice, or a character from a cartoon, sitcom, video game, etc. that sounds like you.
Sound shit. And no, I'm not posting clips with my low-t voice. I just need lower Hz, ok

Sound shit. And no, I'm not posting clips with my low-t voice. I just need lower Hz, ok
How do you sound like then, as I said show someone with a voice similar to yours.

I need to lower voice or I will cut my throat with a razor blade and bleed out in local dumpster like the shitty voiced useless waste of DNA I am.

Where do I turn to lower voice to point where it's deep or very deep 24/7?

I need this surgery or I will be forced to kill myself, so this is very important.
Since its summer go on youtube and practice having a deeper/lower voice.
Download a remind on your phone that reminds you at random times throughout the day and it will turn into a habit.

Lmk if you find anything, mine's not super super high but I swear everyone I know has deep voices apart from me

JFL if you're chad voice doesn't matter, if you can project it is more important. My chad friend has a high pitched voice but he can project it very well and has a nice laugh, he slays. I got a deep ass voice, i mog this whole forum but I can't project it well and I got a rare weird ass american/arab accent so it doesn't halo me. A manly voice is deep and projects very well, if you can project it your as manly as me basically even though i have a deep voice. btw neck training is cope my voice isnt any deeper after 1 year of training it. drinking water and doing breathing exercises are legit. Good lluck OP

Oh - do primal scream therapy if you're serious about deepining your voice. Very good for anxiety too. Basically your damaging your vocal chords will make it deeper over time. Don't do it daily though you don't want to kill your voice

Since its summer go on youtube and practice having a deeper/lower voice.
Download a remind on your phone that reminds you at random times throughout the day and it will turn into a habit.
It's hard to fake a deep voice - girls see right through it I've seen it in person. Ever spoken to someone and their voice is low as hell without any effort? thats real and what girls actually want. If you fake it it isn't attractive, blackpill on voice you either have it or you don't

It's hard to fake a deep voice - girls see right through it I've seen it in person. Ever spoken to someone and their voice is low as hell without any effort? thats real and what girls actually want. If you fake it it isn't attractive, blackpill on voice you either have it or you don't
Voice theory is legit tbh

go to turkey:

• Love it
Reactions: Romnel