Where do y’all think y’all are going to be by June 12,2028

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
I think I’m going to be playing college football, tall, lean, great life, and gf with massive thighs and ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, nigkook, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Roped or ascended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, nigkook, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
probably dead in a ditch if im a 20 yr old curry khv manlet

Most aspiring future for a blackcel

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Lulleko
If all goes I should be ascended by then. Just got to put in the grind work.

Should have completed my looksmaxxing plan by then and moved out of my parents home.

Two situations; either I have work a real job or I won’t be anything but bones.

Stfu bitch

My profile has so much aura!

What’s wrong with a thick woman?
You're in aura debt for simping for a woman that weighs more than your entire ancestry tree, you african.

You're in aura debt for simping for a woman that weighs more than your entire ancestry tree, you african.
How did I simp? I just said she was thick and lovely? Cracka

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Prolly graduating college

Have a job and cope with vidya, maybe gf, and cry that 2018 was 10 years ago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Esteban1997 and ElTruecel
I’ll be in india or turkey undergoing limb lengthening around this time

still here but spamming my 6psl+ face like I'm @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
6 feet under

June 12th 2028 would be my 23rd birthday, if I'm not celebrating then I'm rotting at home wishing I lived my life in the previous years

Have a job and cope with vidya, maybe gf, and cry that 2018 was 10 years ago
Every single day i remember im mortal and aging and get a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach, all my woes would vanish if i just became immortal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and HTN_Mentalcel
Every single day i remember im mortal and aging and get a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach, all my woes would vanish if i just became immortal
we will likely be immortal, stem cel research will advance and we will all be immortal im not worried about the agepill

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
we will likely be immortal, stem cel research will advance and we will all be immortal im not worried about the agepill
Astronomical cope, the curing death trope is as old as written literally (Gilgamesh). Death is inescapable, the only thing we could do is extend lifespan drastically but its never going to be near immortal tier. Just hope and pray to God for eternity in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and autistic_tendencies
Rotting in bed

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Astronomical cope, the curing death trope is as old as written literally (Gilgamesh). Death is inescapable, the only thing we could do is extend lifespan drastically but its never going to be near immortal tier. Just hope and pray to God for eternity in heaven
Me rn
Proxy 7

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
So what do we do, i dont believe in that god shit, so is it just over?

So what do we do, i dont believe in that god shit, so is it just over?
I believe in God tho, but even so nothing guarantees you won't just go to hell as well, in some eternal lonely cold abyss forever just because you weren't good enough :feelswah:
It's so brutal tbh, the thing i missed most when being depressed is actually not fearing death, i even ruminated on rotting away alone

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Could be anything atp
Hopefully living in a shack by the sea and fucking pussy

I believe in God tho, but even so nothing guarantees you won't just go to hell as well, in some eternal lonely cold abyss forever just because you weren't good enough :feelswah:
It's so brutal tbh, the thing i missed most when being depressed is actually not fearing death, i even ruminated on rotting away alone
muh brocels tho

chilling in myanmar with my wife and kids

its crazy that 2018 will be 10 years ago in 2028. time flies.

Buried on a pine box probably, tbh.