Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

S

SplendidChap

Banned
I believe the biggest looksmax to ascend is dry fasting. Not only will you cure most of your physical health issues, but you will get lean fast while maintaining any muscle you have built in the gym, and perhaps build more. In the meantime, get a haircut.... Dopamine max.... Low inhibition max... Penis max.... Become a lean ripped slayer, with a big thick high quality erectioned cock. You'll slay for sure. I'm pretty sure most people here are basically normies.

Make sure you smell good. Wear good cologne, smell manly but well. Chicks dig that, Obviously you'll need a very charismatic personality and aura to you compared to the Chad, but hey, that's basically every guy you meet. Start throwing parties or knowing people who do. Do almost what Ever you gotta do to clime that social hierarchy.

Last edited:
No straving yourself ''dry fasting '' is not a good diet on a long run

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No straving yourself ''dry fasting '' is not a good diet on a long run
If you're fat you can't starve bud. Your fat is made up of water and oil. You enter ketosis and your fat is used a fuel.

If you're fat you can't starve bud. Your fat is made up of water and oil. You enter ketosis and your fat is used a fuel.
Yeah but when your metabolism & anger meet up its over you will regain more fat , counting calories is legit imo

Yeah but when your metabolism & anger meet up its over you will regain more fat , counting calories is legit imo
No it's not, I lost 20lb in like a week of dry fasting and kept it off basically. Btw, metabolism can turn back to normal real quick even when you fuck it up. It's not like it's fucked for life, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
9psl 7 inch flaccid with $2-3 million to my name

• JFL
You should dry fast for 40 days to ascend hard.

How will u dickmaxx that hard?

and how will u moneymaxx to that extent?

I’m gonna drink gallons of fin and dut. Apply estrogel to my scrotum and inject horse semen in my anus

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 14561 and AscendingHero
I’m gonna drink gallons of fin and dut. Apply estrogel to my scrotum and inject horse semen in my anus
good shitpost

at least tell me the dickmaxxing part, how do u plan on doing it?

good shitpost

at least tell me the dickmaxxing part, how do u plan on doing it?
I tried stretching with a toilet paper as my grip right under the glans. Hurt.... I now have hard scar tissue on the left side.

• JFL
5 inches taller because I listen to subliminals

I tried stretching with a toilet paper as my grip right under the glans. Hurt.... I now have hard scar tissue on the left side.
Scar tissue and collagen scarring is actually what happens when u do retarded shit like this, oh boy was Lin right

How will u dickmaxx that hard?

and how will u moneymaxx to that extent?
Yo when you used topical minox on brows was the skin just dried out or did your brows themselves start shedding?

• +1
Yo when you used topical minox on brows was the skin just dried out or did your brows themselves start shedding?
Haven't even gotten my minox yet :forcedsmile:

Godspeed son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap
Probably in an insane asylum :love:. Hopefully some of you guys are there to keep me company :forcedsmile:.

But for real I'm hoping after my bimax I can cope with/fix other failos, and actually get my life on track.

Attachments

• aviary-image-1644513792890.jpeg
    aviary-image-1644513792890.jpeg
    997.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap
dead or in jail or fucking Stacies in my mansion

I hope Ive ascended by betabuxxing. The problem remains that I dont Meet girls anywhere and get 0 matches from Tinder.

If not Then wagecuck and video games on spare time

either dead or drowning in pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back