Where to apply volufiline on my eyes?

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
I'm trying to just make my pct an actual straight line not ugly scheral show mess
20230720 202347

Thats an eyebag not my collosal shcnoozer (it is jumbo sized though)
Should I just do it like this (thickness of red drawing = proportion of volufiline?
20230720 2023474

Does it even affect shape or will I only correct eyebags?

@autisticbrokeass
@garoupilled_ @looksmidder @curlyheadjames
@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead

It's out for delivery innit, won't be enflamed tommorow at work if I apply it tonight will it? I've honestly done no fucking research

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, rooman, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
Wait no that drawing is all wrong I should do it in the middle for straight hunter eyes

• Love it
Reactions: rooman
well it would only increae fat its used to get eye fat pads like filling in the eye crease

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, rooman and ungewist
well it would only increae fat its used to get eye fat pads like filling in the eye crease
Can volufiline also give me pct because I have a neutral canthal tilt?

I'm trying to just make my pct an actual straight line not ugly scheral show mess
View attachment 2338792
Should I just do it like this (thickness of red drawing = proportion of volufiline?
View attachment 2338793

It's out for delivery innit, won't be enflamed tommorow at work if I apply it tonight will it? I've honestly done no fucking research
OP would you mind taking pictures of your orbital vector so we can see if it makes any difference?

this shit doesn't work in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
View attachment 2338792
View attachment 2338793

@autisticbrokeass
@garoupilled_ @looksmidder @curlyheadjames
@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1
@Crestfallen95
@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Curlyhead

Just use subliminals you don't need to mess around with all these copes bhai
just remember:
1 aff a day keeps the depression away;)

• JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad and Gaygymmaxx
Just use subliminals you don't need to mess around with all these copes bhai
just remember:
1 aff a day keeps the depression away;)
"Schizomaxxing". Checks out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: damiki
Yeah but is it as simple as just putting it in the middle and the fat will just make it even?

it is working ngl
I am starting to believe
For eye area? Jfl what happened to my boy

Thought nigga was a badass ohmamaxxer but he sits in his room listening to ethereal music to change his facial structure 💀💀💀

Jitler tripping fr 💀
Images 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433 and rooman
Tag someone who uses volufline

im posting my results too ive always had death tier eyebags but this should help

For eye area? Jfl what happened to my boy

Thought nigga was a badass ohmamaxxer but he sits in his room listening to ethereal music to change his facial structure 💀💀💀

Jitler tripping fr 💀
View attachment 2339033
I ohmamaxx then meditate to audios on youtube
My main one rn is called Lucifer Reincarnated

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
stop coping with girly products. get infraorbital implants instead

I ohmamaxx then meditate to audios on youtube
My main one rn is called Lucifer Reincarnated

OH MY GOD! IT IS OVER. YOU ARE RETARDED! OH NOOO!

• JFL
i saw some thread on permasquinching and how it raised the guy's lower eyelid and it looks good it took him 6 months of permasquinching try it

stop coping with girly products. get infraorbital implants instead
Horrible option, fat graft or filler would be much more effective
Why do idiots recommend infraorbital implants for this issue when they don't even know if the person in question has a recessed maxilla

• JFL
Horrible option, fat graft or filler would be much more effective
Why do idiots recommend infraorbital implants for this issue when they don't even know if the person in question has a recessed maxilla
Screenshot 18

look at this, this guy doesnt have enough bone mass. the area of these lines dont even indicate lack of fat graft but probably a recessed upper maxilla. look at his lower eyelid too. if he had better undereye support he wouldnt have undereye circles and slight scleral show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
View attachment 2339050
look at this, this guy doesnt have enough bone mass. the area of these lines dont even indicate lack of fat graft but probably a recessed upper maxilla. look at his lower eyelid too. if he had better undereye support he wouldnt have undereye circles and slight scleral show
You have never seen an old person if you think everyone with hollowed out undereyes like this has a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax
You have never seen an old person if you think everyone with hollowed out undereyes like this has a recessed maxilla
loss of bone mass happens with age. thats why old peoples undereyes look like OP, because of lack of undereye bone mass

loss of bone mass happens with age. thats why old peoples undereyes look like OP, because of lack of undereye bone mass
It's not enough to cause recession you retard, loss of bone mass doesn't move bones back in your skull JFL

• +1
View attachment 2339050
Jfl I forgot about this post

I'll get more pics
Screenshot 20230716 184751 PicCollage
20230628 004230

Screenshot 20230724 211826 Snapchat

Ion even know wtf a recessed maxilla is but just seems really dark tbh

I don't think that line is from bone structure

It wont change your eye shape dummy it just reduces uee

• So Sad
It's not enough to cause recession you retard, loss of bone mass doesn't move bones back in your skull JFL
its truly over for your caveman iq. the absence of upper maxillary protrusion is what causes dark undereyes, hence there are dark circles, due to the fact of bone mass absence. people with normal maxillas wont have dark undereyes theg will when they age due to bone mass loss. this guy will have 2x worse dark undereyes when he ages compared to the average person. ur maxilla wont recede as u age jfl getting into that conclusion

Last edited:
posted for volufiline advice and instead got absolutely cooked for my recessed maxilla

ova

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
its truly over for your caveman iq. the absence of upper maxillary protrusion is what causes dark undereyes, hence there are dark circles, due to the fact of bone mass absence. people with normal maxillas wont have dark undereyes theg will when they age due to bone mass loss. this guy will have 2x worse dark undereyes when he ages compared to the average person. ur maxilla wont recede as u age jfl getting into that conclusion
Post to rep ratio says everything about your reasoning skill bro
Aziz Ansari, extreme example of Dark circles:

Ricecel with recessed maxilla vs Aziz's forward grown maxilla:

Stop gaslighting, low undereye fat is a common ethnic trait, and the OP is presumably half Indian. Also nobody said bone recesses as you age, YOU implied that with your previous post

• +1
Post to rep ratio says everything about your reasoning skill bro
Aziz Ansari, extreme example of Dark circles:
View attachment 2339133
Ricecel with recessed maxilla vs Aziz's forward grown maxilla:

View attachment 2339134

Stop gaslighting, low undereye fat is a common ethnic trait, and the OP is presumably half Indian. Also nobody said bone recesses as you age, YOU implied that with your previous post
ur curry actor is just a good example of needing fat grafts instead of infras, however OP is recessed as he stated above previous posts hence why he needs infraorbital rim implants. also many indian ethnics have weak recessed orbital rims and shallower orbital floors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
ur curry actor is just a good example of needing fat grafts instead of infras, however OP is recessed as he stated above previous posts hence why he needs infraorbital rim implants.
After analyzing his 3/4 angle pics it does indeed seem like he lacks bone mass there. Brutal, recessed maxilla plus Indian eye bag genes. I thought he just had ethnic hollow undereyes like most people
At least he has blue eyes

After analyzing his 3/4 angle pics it does indeed seem like he lacks bone mass there. Brutal, recessed maxilla plus Indian eye bag genes. I thought he just had ethnic hollow undereyes like most people
At least he has blue eyes
since you are high iq mogger i can pm pics

after you rate, post it here

• +1

pajeet eyes, also looking for ways to clean up the same issue, does this technique work? surgery always seemed excessive to me.

• +1
View attachment 2339050
@zv1212 the circke is where u should put volufilime

• +1
View attachment 2339218
pajeet eyes, also looking for ways to clean up the same issue, does this technique work? surgery always seemed excessive to me.
I'll see if it changes shape with excessive localized dosing, seems like it just clears lines though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back