Where to order retin-a from?

gymislife

gymislife

I heard alldaychemist is good but it doesn't ship to where I live (eastern europe).

What are some other good sites I can order from?

2 other sites I saw are:
- https://www.balibeautycare.com/index.aspx?pageid=3816459&chainID=383547&txtQuickSearch=retin-a
- https://okdermo.com/product/retin-a-gel-tretinoin-gel-usp-20g/

Has anyone ordered from any of these 2? It's a bit more pricey but idc as long as the products are high quality.
Any feedbacks/other sources?

P.S. When I start using retin-a is sunscreen a must even in winter when there's no sun?

unitedpharmacies

that's where i order from because alldaychemist doesn't.
I heard people say, that you can email alldaychemist, and they will also send to your shithole country. That alldaychemist website also says it doesn't ship to TheNetherlands, because it's 3rd world shithole. And nothing like the glorious nation of India.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, prgfromnl, Lorsss and 2 others
unitedpharmacies

I heard people say, that you can email alldaychemist, and they will also send to your shithole country. That alldaychemist website also says it doesn't ship to TheNetherlands, because it's 3rd world shithole. And nothing like the glorious nation of India.

But unitedpharmacies only send to netherlands/uk/usa, no? and yeah I emailed alldaychemist, I'm still waiting for their response but I'm assuming they won't be shipping to my shithole

But unitedpharmacies only send to netherlands/uk/usa, no? and yeah I emailed alldaychemist, I'm still waiting for their response but I'm assuming they won't be shipping to my shithole
Yeah, I just checked. The only send to these countries. What it is with unitedpharmacies, they make these local/1 country based websites. so you have to be lucky they made one for your country

maybe this one an option also?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife
OP I also highly recommend this

got mine on alldaychemist tbh

edit: rip u live in subhuman area

• So Sad
Reactions: gymislife
just go to a pharmacy and tell them your doctor has prescribed it for acne

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
just go to a pharmacy and tell them your doctor has prescribed it for acne

They don't sell retin-a in my country, only retinol a and i heard it doesn't do anything

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
retinol a and i heard it doesn't do anything
It's so much weaker that retinol. Retin-A, is just plain great, imo. I use it for anti aging for 4 months now, my skin looks 5 years younger because of this great stuff.

unitedpharmacies

alldaychemist will ship to netherlands if you send them an email, I received twice order

And as I expected, alldaychemist responded and said they are not shipping to my country.. I'm not sure where to order from now,
this site ( https://okdermo.com/product/retin-a-gel-tretinoin-gel-usp-20g/ ) seems legit and the product has good reputation but it's a bit expensive.
I'll probably order from there if you don't give me better alternatives.

what does this do? make skin glow?

Yes.

Toner just help with complexion, pores and help your serum and moisturiser absorb better by penetrating deeper layer of skin and breaking down the dead skin.

Also help balance face natural PH levels after cleaning so your skin is less irritable (not sure how true this is though).

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo