Where were you ten years ago today

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt

Was 11

In my last year of primary school

I remember towards the end of the year doing a topic on Australia where everyone took lessons upon lessons to colour in the sea with this map we all had to do

I also remember for no reason having to do this retard class even though I always had above average grades and had literally no issues whatsoever it was just the teacher ostracizing me I used to always cry about having to do this and the teacher didn't even give a valid reason as to why i had to do this

I also cried on the last day of year 6 because someone grabbed my arm and put it infront of their neck and they pretended to squirm like I was strangling them so a teacher had a go at me and this was literally whilst leaving the building so that was my last every experience with a primary school teacher

Had two or more other bad experiences with my year 6 teacher abusing me but I probably brought it up before

On the last day I think a lot of people went to the beach or park and I just went home alone and played Minecraft most likely maybe I went to the park first tho I can't remember

Another thing is towards the end of year 6 during a break all the girls in the year were hugging all the boys which was like a big deal at that age it was something only the brave and also attractive boys and girls did because boys mostly hung out with boys and girls with girls at that age

Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
half the userbase was in their daddies nutsack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, aleksander, News and 3 others
life was in its prime. 2014 world cup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
life was in its prime. 2014 world cup
Your life was in its prime because of a man-made event where a bunch of spineless alcoholic losers kick a ball

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and dimorphism
On top of the world

Primary school

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Your life was in its prime because of a man-made event where a bunch of spineless alcoholic losers kick a ball
Olympics are the best manmade event

Was 11

In my last year of primary school

I remember towards the end of the year doing a topic on Australia where everyone took lessons upon lessons to colour in the sea with this map we all had to do

I also remember for no reason having to do this retard class even though I always had above average grades and had literally no issues whatsoever it was just the teacher ostracizing me I used to always cry about having to do this and the teacher didn't even give a valid reason as to why i had to do this

I also cried on the last day of year 6 because someone grabbed my arm and put it infront of their neck and they pretended to squirm like I was strangling them so a teacher had a go at me and this was literally whilst leaving the building so that was my last every experience with a primary school teacher

Had two or more other bad experiences with my year 6 teacher abusing me but I probably brought it up before

On the last day I think a lot of people went to the beach or park and I just went home alone and played Minecraft most likely maybe I went to the park first tho I can't remember

Another thing is towards the end of year 6 during a break all the girls in the year were hugging all the boys which was like a big deal at that age it was something only the brave and also attractive boys and girls did because boys mostly hung out with boys and girls with girls at that age

Brutal
i was playing minecraft with my best friends when i was 8

7th grade

Playing GTA 5

Playing with my neighbor childhood friends

Hanging out with middle school friends

Playing black ops 2