Which Asian female face/phenotype do you find more attractive?

Which one is better looking?

• GIRL 1

• GIRL 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Girl 2 because girl one looks a bit too innocent and young. Girl 2 looks a bit more mature.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and HeightPilledum
Girl 2 because girl one looks a bit too innocent and young. Girl 2 looks a bit more mature.
You'd be surprised to know that in reality it's the complete opposite.
Girl 1 is very promiscuous and slutty (compared to other Korean women) and Girl 2 is a random Christian girl who has rarely showed her skin even on Instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, Xangsane and Nick.Harte
@Latinus @Willmogulater @Napoleon de Geso

Girl 1. Compact midface.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and HeightPilledum

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Napoleon de Geso and HeightPilledum
Girl 1 is very promiscuous and slutty (compared to other Korean women) and Girl 2 is a random Christian girl who has rarely showed her skin even on Instagram
I can't really vote now since this will influence my vote so I just won't vote.

• WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Its very close. I picked 1 just because this was my favorite pic

2 looks more high trust and better for LTR though

IR dating is a far greater transgression on the slut scale imo

I think there's such thing as too neotenous, and Girl 1 is in that category. She's still cute, it's just not ideal.

• +1
none, i dont like neotonous looking women. ape nicki minaj maxilla for me

I think there's such thing as too neotenous, and Girl 1 is in that category. She's still cute, it's just not ideal.
same, i like women that are sexy and mature looking. Non asians who like those womens are closet pedos tbh since they resemble children

Just imagine how sad she would be if she knew that a morbidly obese Bangladeshi homosexual has somehow managed to find her cute
Sometimes even I shudder at just how ugly this world has become thanks to yeast life forms such as yours, you could almost call it an accomplishment of sorts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky and Deleted member 18544
Just imagine how sad she would be if she knew that a morbidly obese Bangladeshi homosexual has somehow managed to find her cute
Sometimes even I shudder at just how ugly this world has become thanks to yeast life forms such as yours, you could almost call it an accomplishment of sorts
You have a 4 inch penis and a chink so

You have a 4 inch penis and a chink so
This attitude doesn't work on someone like you because you're not as dismissive when you refuse to put down the ZOGslop that's literally killing you

Alright now show me girl #2

• JFL
Reactions: Struggler03
First phenotype looks good on females and cute on men, second phenotype good on men and gay on females

• Hmm...
Mog battle between two Korean women. Both Kpoppers, both very different phenotypes.
Vote the one you find more attractive

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
View attachment 2361649

Candid/photo from distance:

View attachment 2361650

Low amount/brown makeup:

View attachment 2361651

Smiling:

View attachment 2361654

Pose:

View attachment 2361656

Most unfrauded/far away pic:

View attachment 2361659

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

View attachment 2361660

View attachment 2361661

Low amount / brown makeup:

View attachment 2361662

Smiling:

View attachment 2361668

Pose:

View attachment 2361671

Most unfrauded pic:

View attachment 2361672

VOTE VERY CAREFULLY AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR THE VOTE
My instinct says both has undergone cosmetic surgery before, none of this mongo-idoits look natural

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
>Korean
JAPANESE WOMEN FOG

I can't really vote now since this will influence my vote so I just won't vote.
Vote based on their looks. Their personalities, their bodies (2nd girl fogs in body btw), their lives, their status comes second.
I need to you to objectively vote on their looks alone.
Please.

Alright now show me girl #2
Vote for her, and I'll tag you alongside the others when it's time to reveal who she is (just a random pretty girl really), and what the "twist" in this is.
No vote, no reveal.

1, she looks more asian than the second (the second looks frauded). Sadly most asians are flat, cuz Big booty is a halo specially for them
The first one frauds harder than the second, which would be obvious to you if you weren't retarded, but it's okay

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i would fuck the one with tightest pussy

• JFL
The first one frauds harder than the second, which would be obvious to you if you weren't retarded, but it's okay
It's 4 am and i just busted a nut so don't expect an honest rating atm

• +1
Reactions: juste
This attitude doesn't work on someone like you because you're not as dismissive when you refuse to put down the ZOGslop that's literally killing you
I don’t take advice from people with zero bitches

• JFL
@anoright @Pei @juste @Blackgymmax

Vote

• JFL
The slut has a facially more appealing face

• Hmm...
I dont like girls 2 smile, girl 1 is sexier

• Hmm...
The slut has a facially more appealing face
Depends on your personal taste. I find Girl 2 more appealing.
So far in the poll they are about even in votes (and Girl 2 was winning by a large margin at the beginning)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So far in the poll they are about even in votes (and Girl 2 was winning by a large margin at the beginning)
Unironically just use a tranny next time to keep these homos guessing forever
Or find a trucel gook and use a FaceApp femmorph, even mine look like noodlestacies

foids found the thread after that
they saw how ugly #1 is without makeup and they felt a relief

lol

• JFL
Unironically just use a tranny next time to keep these homos guessing forever
Or find a trucel gook and use a FaceApp femmorph, even mine look like noodlestacies
The harmed the genuinety of the poll by saying that there was a "catch" in it right at the beginning.
It's the perfect example of very popular person/star/celebrity vs literally who nobody.
That's the point of it, and also two completely different phenotypes.
Screenshot 20230805 120426

I know for a fact some autists reverse searched and picked the most popular one.
Because even this website would suck the dick or the pussy or a Becky celebrity over a prettier unknown Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Xangsane and juste
The harmed the genuinety of the poll by saying that there was a "catch" in it right at the beginning.
It's the perfect example of very popular person/star/celebrity vs literally who nobody.
View attachment 2361925
I know for a fact some autists reverse searched and picked the most popular one.
Because even this website would suck the dick or the pussy or a Becky celebrity over a prettier unknown Stacy
lol...

can u do another with the winner which will probably be #1
and a white doll?

• Hmm...
View attachment 2361925
I honestly wouldn't have sex with either
Maybe I'm a standardcel or too much of a cumskin worshiper
I think the WMAF propaganda just ruined everything for me

foids found the thread after that
they saw how ugly #1 is without makeup and they felt a relief

lol
It went from this
Screenshot 20230805 120853

To this
Screenshot 20230805 120911

And then to finally to this
Screenshot 20230805 120426

Only after I started tagging EVERYONE

• Hmm...
lol...

can u do another with the winner which will probably be #1
and a white doll?

View attachment 2361932
I wouldn't be so sure about that, and whoever wins my point was proven this far at least.

I honestly wouldn't have sex with either
Maybe I'm a standardcel or too much of a cumskin worshiper
I think the WMAF propaganda just ruined everything for me
I thought you liked Asian women. I might have confused you for someone else

Number 1 looks like a compact low trust alien whilst number 2 looks higher trust, although she looks 100% asian, her skull size and features look the slightest more euro-adjacent, in other words she fits Western beauty a little more than girl 1 who would very much fit a NEA market. Girl 2's drawback is that she has a bit of a horse face but I don't care the most for that. I feel like a hapa-chang is more likely to come out of 2, 1 would give birth to another ER.

JFL imagine what the male looksmatch to this would look like.

Girl 1 smile

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and HeightPilledum
Second one's harmony is unmatchable.

• +1
* but quite generic of a Korean attractive face. I wonder why they all models aaalmost look the same?

• Hmm...
* but quite generic of a Korean attractive face. I wonder why they all models aaalmost look the same?
I wouldn't say she looks like a lot of people.
Even for a Korean girl, she's somewhat unique-looking, mainly because her face is more oval rather than being round, long or square like most idols.
I should have probably posted photos of her when she isn't smiling, imo she's way more attractive when serious

Snapinstaapp 269998437 863151067691435 5636231603411090969 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 307762709 1275161203316928 6186909759761962430 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 344372836 3073810852922509 2416024505941493041 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 344791918 1174301783244936 4275252466520231239 n 1080

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Mog battle between two Korean women. Both Kpoppers, both very different phenotypes.
Vote the one you find more attractive

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
View attachment 2361649

View attachment 2361650

Low amount/brown makeup:

View attachment 2361651

Smiling:

View attachment 2361654

Pose:

View attachment 2361656

Most unfrauded/far away pic:

View attachment 2361659

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

View attachment 2361660

View attachment 2361661

Low amount / brown makeup:

View attachment 2361662

Smiling:

View attachment 2361668

Pose:

View attachment 2361671

Most unfrauded pic:

View attachment 2361672

VOTE VERY CAREFULLY AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR THE VOTE
2, more dimorphic

• +1
View attachment 2361676
Man i live in seoul and funnily enough this is one of the better side profiles on east asian women, albeit it still being disgusting to look at. Koreans are utter subhumans
"In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness.

Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces.

Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5774906/

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back