Which Asian female face/phenotype do you find more attractive?

Which one is better looking?

• GIRL 1

• GIRL 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have proven you wrong.
And I was interested in this experiment myself.
From now on, you can stop coping.
I played as fair as I possibly could, and despite the popularity advantage, Jennie still lost...

How am I coping? Read nigga, I already admitted I was wrong twice. There was no popularity advantage because nobody knew either of them and it was a 5% difference. You're taking this poll too seriously lmao I didn't care about it that much from the start, surprising results though

What was the point of the mog battle? Was @Geneticist saying that the 1st girl would have won due to looks or was it status?

Honestly theyre relatively similar in looks, i guess it shows that any random person can mog a celebrity anytime

I was saying that people would choose the first girl in a poll but ig I was wrong, it was even and second girl slightly won. I always said a random person could easily fog some celebrity I just didn't believe the second girl could, not attractive to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
What was the point of the mog battle? Was @Geneticist saying that the 1st girl would have won due to looks or was it status?

Honestly theyre relatively similar in looks, i guess it shows that any random person can mog a celebrity anytime

How am I coping? Read nigga, I already admitted I was wrong twice. There was no popularity advantage because nobody knew either of them and it was a 5% difference. You're taking this poll too seriously lmao I didn't care about it that much from the start, surprising results though

I was saying that people would choose the first girl in a poll but ig I was wrong, it was even and second girl slightly won. I always said a random person could easily fog some celebrity I just didn't believe the second girl could, not attractive to me tbh

I took the challenge in this thread by @Zer0/∞

By the way, he was hard as fuck about it.
He challenged me to poll it, and it was his idea.
I was even reluctant at first, but then I decided to do it out of curiosity
Cope 1

Truth 1

Cope 2

Cope 3

Challenge accepted

• JFL
Reactions: kimtaehyung
I did. I used posted her from multiple far away shots where she can't fraud.
I showed her on video in another thread.
You can stop coping, "candid man"
All of those examples are highly likely edited.

It ain't that deep blud 💀
You play it cool now, but you were sperging out hard in that thread 😂
I'll forgive you, even though you're a disgusting ricecel...
Now, let's go to a more interesting comparison..
You said you found a better looking Asian girls than her with a White guy.
Can you show me at least 2?

All of those examples are highly likely edited.
No editing for you when you're being filmed by a shitty android video camera sitting at 6 meters from you in the worst lighting imaginable.
I saw her in every single angle and distance, I know she's not a fraud

You play it cool now, but you were sperging out hard in that thread 😂
I'll forgive you, even though you're a disgusting ricecel...
Now, let's go to a more interesting comparison..
You said you found a better looking Asian girls than her with a White guy.
Can you show me at least 2?

I'm not a ricecel, I probably have way more slays than you despite being younger. I'm also not the one who mass tagged everyone on this forum and went through 50 threads asking people to vote, I merely asked you to do simple poll. You're projecting your spergout on me btw. I've already admitted I was wrong about the poll like 10 times but seems like you have to rub it in because of your seething rage at the fact that I called your oh so precious WMAF for what it is, usually subhuman on average

No editing for you when you're being filmed by a shitty android video camera sitting at 6 meters from you in the worst lighting imaginable.
I saw her in every single angle and distance, I know she's not a fraud
It's time to learn more about filters.

I'm not a ricecel, I probably have way more slays than you despite being younger. I'm also not the one who mass tagged everyone on this forum and went through 50 threads asking people to vote, I merely asked you to do simple poll. You're projecting your spergout on me btw. I've already admitted I was wrong about the poll like 10 times but seems like you have to rub it in because of your seething rage at the fact that I called your oh so precious WMAF for what it is, usually subhuman on average
Yes, you are a ricecel. The signs are all there, the lingo, the copes, the behavior, the target of your seething. No point in denying it, son.
And you can play it cool all you want now, but I've screenshotted your butthurt and your copes just a few posts above.
And for the record, I went in about 5-6 threads tops and it was only to get a few more votes.

Nevertheless, I have proven my point. And I'm satisfied with that

Yes, you are a ricecel. The signs are all there, the lingo, the copes, the behavior, the target of your seething. No point in denying it, son.

Lol nope. I'm also not the basement rotting yellowfevercel dedicating an entire Looksmax account to WMAF and spreading WMAF propaganda 24/7 despite not ever having had a single Asian girlfriend in his life

And you can play it cool all you want now, but I've screenshotted your butthurt and your copes just a few posts above.
And for the record, I went in about 5-6 threads tops and it was only to get a few more votes.

How am I butthurt? I admitted I was wrong before the poll even concluded, seems like you're the one butthurt and sperging out tbh

Nevertheless, I have proven my point. And I'm satisfied with that

Great, then leave it at that

Lol nope. I'm also not the basement rotting yellowfevercel dedicating an entire Looksmax account to WMAF and spreading WMAF propaganda 24/7 despite not ever having had a single Asian girlfriend in his life
We don't have a basements in my country, and compared to most users here I'm very little online. Just look at any time of my interactions. I've finished wageslaving only a couple of hours ago.

You stalked @Zer0/∞ on different websites and are a dedicated troll. That's all I've seen you do here tbh, other than the regular ricecel talking points
How am I butthurt? I admitted I was wrong before the poll even concluded, seems like you're the one butthurt and sperging out tbh
You admitted it only now.
At poll finished.
No "n-no u" for the screenshots above.
Great, then leave it at that
Gladly

You stalked @Zer0/∞ on different websites and are a dedicated troll. That's all I've seen you do here tbh, other than the regular ricecel talking points

You do know those incels.is screenshots are literally from niggas like Cheesyrumble exposing him on this forum right? I found them directly from Looksmax. I haven't stepped foot on that site except for clicking on Cheesyrumble's linked Zer0 threads of him saying he wishes every day he was an Asian Chang and saying how they mog whites and disprove JBW and shit like that

You admitted it only now.
At poll finished.
No "n-no u" for the screenshots above.

Wrong again

You do know those incels.is screenshots are literally from niggas like Cheesyrumble exposing him on this forum right? I found them directly from Looksmax. I haven't stepped foot on that site except for clicking on Cheesyrumble's linked Zer0 threads of him saying he wishes every day he was an Asian Chang and saying how they mog whites and disprove JBW and shit like that
Birds of a feather flock together or something like that.
Anyway, I don't care who you got it from, since that's all I've seen you do and you're too much of a chickenshit cuck to make your profile public
Good conclusion to have when the poll only had 7 votes, but at least you saved face

Birds of a feather flock together or something like that.
Anyway, I don't care who you got it from, since that's all I've seen you do and you're too much of a chickenshit cuck to make your profile public

"Chickenshit cuck" for not making my profile public, you've been rotting online for too long my truecel nigga 💀

Good conclusion to have when the poll only had 7 votes, but at least you saved face

You're still sperging out, this hatred is clearly one-sided. You were wrong on that one nigga it's not hard to admit, you had to turn this into an argument after winning by 5% even after I admitted I was wrong because I permanently live rent-free in your peanut skull lmao

"Chickenshit cuck" for not making my profile public, you've been rotting online for too long my truecel nigga 💀
Make it public then. I wanna see wtf else you post on this site. Just out of curiosity
You're still sperging out, this hatred is clearly one-sided. You were wrong on that one nigga it's not hard to admit, you had to turn this into an argument after winning by 5% even after I admitted I was wrong because I permanently live rent-free in
How am I sperging out, retard? JFL
And currently I'm winning by 9% so please bump the thread more by replying to me over and over again. I already moved onto the next one

your peanut skull lmao
I got a big skull. I'm a certified skullmogger

I do and it doesn't show you everything you do the same way a quick click on your profile would

It shows every single post of mine and leads you to the exact same place as viewing "see all posts" on my profile would, it completely fulfills your intention of "wanna see wtf else you post on this site"

Hit me up when you want to be proven wrong again 😉

The other way around is usually the norm but alright

It shows every single post of mine and leads you to the exact same place as viewing "see all posts" on my profile would, it completely fulfills your intention of "wanna see wtf else you post on this site"
Checking your profile shows me the time, the latest interactions, the emotes, the reactions. The search is also not accurate, and flawed. I use it myself multiple times and even going word for word it doesn't get it.
The other way around is usually the norm but alright
Other than about this specific subject, we've never had any real interaction on this site, you and I

This mog battle is officially over! Thanks to everyone for participating.
Now, to reveal the result and the "twist" that @ranierean talked about at the beginning....

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386
WHATEVER HAPPENS BEYOND THIS POINT SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS THE ACTUAL FINAL RESULT, DUE TO THE "TWIST" FACTOR IN IT

@Canwefixit @Kama @Nadthecel @Latinus @StrangerDanger @dirtydorito @Reckless Turtle @Ken @sebsyx @anoright @BongMog @RandomSwan @trapb1 @jflsnowdzz @Brus Wane @flippasav @humanoidsub7 @greatape11 @try2beme @Red Fox @Geneticist @uberfuckchad @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @OogaBooba @Whatever0 @trumpwillwin @IHeightMogU @albee85 @rubberduck @aryanretard @Autistsnevergetlaid @Napoleon de Geso @Larodo @14vic @kimtaehyung @truthpilled @Shogun

You guys have voted for Jennie "The Whore of Babylon" Kim. The most popular female Kpop idol in Korea.
View attachment 2363395 View attachment 2363396 View attachment 2363397 View attachment 2363399
I don't doubt a good chunk of you recognized her and picked her because of her popularity, because even this website will rate a popular person with status over an unknown other who's better looking.

Now, for the actual winner of this mog battle, voted by

@Kristin @KING REIDYZ @Chinlet Ascension @Xangsane @Beastimmung @ROTTING @juste @Zer0/∞ @Survivor95 @EuroAscendCopper @Arditi @Luqman @Earth Dollar @WanderingBurro @lightskincel. @kekamphetamine @ArcherxArcher @Struggler03 @Jase @UglyItalian @Ryldoo IS COPING @goldpill @midlatinocel @ConfusedBolivian @SubHumanHere @sinn @TheBrownOne @Dr SmalCox @Nick.Harte @LaIcriday @Apex6 @Zeyn @ChicoChicowski @bluepilled @whitegymmax @Viperm @autisticbrokeass @schizolool @colbycovington @Oshawhan @looksmaxxer2 @King of Avians and me

You have picked this girl, who is by every single meaning, just a random girl. A nobody, someone anyone can bump in the streets
View attachment 2363430 View attachment 2363431
This was only half of the twist, here's the other half:
She is married to a German guy who looks like this
View attachment 2363446 View attachment 2363449 View attachment 2363453 View attachment 2363454

By the way, I was not lying when I said that she's a nobody, she's literally just a random Korean woman, yet she's won a mog battle against the most popular Korean idol in her own country EVEN WITH THE BIAS of this site

Curiously enough, they are both Kpop fans, I think her husband's favorite BLACKPINK member is Lisa though, not Jennie.
Someone mentioned on his Instagram that his wife looks like a Kpop idol herself, and he agreed

View attachment 2363467

And while he may never know this, it's now established here, that his wife is indeed at least on par, in looks, with a worldwide famous Kpop idol.

This experiment was a test, this ricecel who goes as @Geneticist said that Jennie would have won easily in a mog battle after I showed him that couple, but obviously, reality slapped him in the face once again.
Random Korean woman married to a German guy > Most famous female Kpop idol

The experiment is over. This was a poll in which nobody could see the result until they voted and as of now, you cannot change your vote.

Thanks for participating in the most intricate mog battle ever
Conclusion :
-NT pill (im crying rn)
-Oofydoofy / Betabuxx pill (rope >)
-Bluepill (all this time wasted on red/blackpill vids)
-Get an asian gf if you're white, they're usually more attracted towards your race than others
-Models look worse than random ass hoes (water is wet)

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Of course there are very beautiful women who are regular people but she's the exception. Most Korean women don't look like her. Most Korean idols do look like her.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and HeightPilledum
Dont know any k-poop "starts", and in Tinder when foid likes k-poop is instant left swipe from me. Voted 1 because she more neotenic and closer to loli, while 2 longfaced

Snapinstaapp 208365046 1151410462026133 7084933300223781702 n 1080

her side profile is 3/10 tbh

Now, to reveal the result and the "twist" that @ranierean talked about at the beginning....

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386
WHATEVER HAPPENS BEYOND THIS POINT SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS THE ACTUAL FINAL RESULT, DUE TO THE "TWIST" FACTOR IN IT

@Canwefixit @Kama @Nadthecel @Latinus @StrangerDanger @dirtydorito @Reckless Turtle @Ken @sebsyx @anoright @BongMog @RandomSwan @trapb1 @jflsnowdzz @Brus Wane @flippasav @humanoidsub7 @greatape11 @try2beme @Red Fox @Geneticist @uberfuckchad @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @OogaBooba @Whatever0 @trumpwillwin @IHeightMogU @albee85 @rubberduck @aryanretard @Autistsnevergetlaid @Napoleon de Geso @Larodo @14vic @kimtaehyung @truthpilled @Shogun

You guys have voted for Jennie "The Whore of Babylon" Kim. The most popular female Kpop idol in Korea.
View attachment 2363395 View attachment 2363396 View attachment 2363397 View attachment 2363399
I don't doubt a good chunk of you recognized her and picked her because of her popularity, because even this website will rate a popular person with status over an unknown other who's better looking.

@Kristin @KING REIDYZ @Chinlet Ascension @Xangsane @Beastimmung @ROTTING @juste @Zer0/∞ @Survivor95 @EuroAscendCopper @Arditi @Luqman @Earth Dollar @WanderingBurro @lightskincel. @kekamphetamine @ArcherxArcher @Struggler03 @Jase @UglyItalian @Ryldoo IS COPING @goldpill @midlatinocel @ConfusedBolivian @SubHumanHere @sinn @TheBrownOne @Dr SmalCox @Nick.Harte @LaIcriday @Apex6 @Zeyn @ChicoChicowski @bluepilled @whitegymmax @Viperm @autisticbrokeass @schizolool @colbycovington @Oshawhan @looksmaxxer2 @King of Avians and me

You have picked this girl, who is by every single meaning, just a random girl. A nobody, someone anyone can bump in the streets
View attachment 2363446 View attachment 2363449 View attachment 2363453 View attachment 2363454

By the way, I was not lying when I said that she's a nobody, she's literally just a random Korean woman, yet she's won a mog battle against the most popular Korean idol in her own country EVEN WITH THE BIAS of this site

Curiously enough, they are both Kpop fans, I think her husband's favorite BLACKPINK member is Lisa though, not Jennie.
Someone mentioned on his Instagram that his wife looks like a Kpop idol herself, and he agreed

View attachment 2363467

And while he may never know this, it's now established here, that his wife is indeed at least on par, in looks, with a worldwide famous Kpop idol.

This experiment was a test, this ricecel who goes as @Geneticist said that Jennie would have won easily in a mog battle after I showed him that couple, but obviously, reality slapped him in the face once again.

The experiment is over. This was a poll in which nobody could see the result until they voted and as of now, you cannot change your vote.

girl 2 is ugly

she looks like a tranny JFL

Guys want cute girls. Jennie mogs every woman. OP is a hater.

F2iEj3CXgAEqCXg
IMG 20230718 233501
IMG 20230319 192645
FnPIE3VaYAAjWC5
Screenshot 2023 01 08 09 12 57 643 comtwitterandroid
IMG 20221224 225332

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and HeightPilledum

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386

View attachment 2363467

Both gl but the girl i voted for mogs the most.

• +1
Too bad every Asian woman wants to be Jennie, including that random girl.

Popularity does that to normies

They're both very cute. Tbh I would like Jennie if her Hollywood debut wasn't in a shitshow power fantasy of the Weeknd alongside Los Angeles (not even Hollywood) C-listers.
Claudia Kim, an actual noodlestacy got to be in a fucking Avengers flick alongside the most famous American stars, but Jennie gets treated like some random whore.
Also she looks like dogshit in candid and without makeup

Looks better than Jennie's recessed ass chinlet face tbqh senpai
View attachment 2364293

Cope, seethe, mald, maybe even dilate while you're at it
women can get away with recession in my opinion
but i still think front of #2 is better

hope i could see a non make up picture

• Woah
women can get away with recession in my opinion
but i still think front of #2 is better

hope i could see a non make up picture
No clear one where she's makeupless.
I did post her already from the most unfrauded distance and lighting.
Maybe only one a couple of them, but you can't really see her clearly. Either way, she looks the same in every photo, with every type of makeup

If it helps, I have some pics of her with her sister and mom

Fam 3

Fam

Fam 2

• +1
Reactions: juste
Mog battle between two Korean women. Both Kpoppers, both very different phenotypes.
Vote the one you find more attractive

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
View attachment 2361649

Candid/photo from distance:

View attachment 2361650

Low amount/brown makeup:

View attachment 2361651

Smiling:

View attachment 2361654

Pose:

View attachment 2361656

Most unfrauded/far away pic:

View attachment 2361659

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

View attachment 2361660

Candid/photo from distance:

View attachment 2361661

Low amount / brown makeup:

View attachment 2361662

Smiling:

View attachment 2361668

Pose:

View attachment 2361671

Most unfrauded pic:

View attachment 2361672

VOTE VERY CAREFULLY AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR THE VOTE
First girl looks better i didnt even know who she was, second is uncanny to me idk, also how did you see who voted on your poll i made one a lil while back and id like to check

First girl looks better i didnt even know who she was, second is uncanny to me idk, also how did you see who voted on your poll i made one a lil while back and id like to check
Your opinion, and a shit opinion at that

But to answer your question, you can select whether to make your votes public or not, as well as whether you can change them or not

Zamn, we are almost to 100 votes and Girl 2 is still winning.
As she should tbh

Looks about like most alright looking Asian women who live in the West
View attachment 2361732
View attachment 2361734
View attachment 2361735
View attachment 2361736
She doesn't really strike me as anything exceptional facially speaking
She has the trashy western look, some ppl are a fan but I'm not one of them. Honestly I voted for 2nd girl but I'm not a fan of either, 2nd one looks generic/souless and 1st girl is too neotenous plus weird skull shape. Pic below hard mogs imo

Attachments

• 1663202768007525.jpg
    1663202768007525.jpg
    757.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
She has the trashy western look, some ppl are a fan but I'm not one of them. Honestly I voted for 2nd girl but I'm not a fan of either, 2nd one looks generic/souless and 1st girl is too neotenous plus weird skull shape. Pic below hard mogs imo
She doesn't mog Girl 2, but I do agree she's very pretty. I've seen this pic of her on 4chan, who is she?
Is she someone popular? From the nose size I bet she's Japanese

i hope you dont reveal she some tranny bro
I already revealed the twist. The twist is that she's married to a below average German Oofy Doofy.
She's a woman at 100% and some posts above you can see her with her sister and mom.
Do you need pics of her body in bikini to judge or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky and juste
I already revealed the twist. The twist is that she's married to a below average German Oofy Doofy.
She's a woman at 100% and some posts above you can see her with her sister and mom.
Do you need pics of her body in bikini to judge or something?
no, it just feels too mysterious tbh
you can send the pictures but yea we are actually praising her too much
imagine if she is seeing this thread..

• Hmm...
no, it just feels too mysterious tbh
you can send the pictures but yea we are actually praising her too much
imagine if she is seeing this thread..
She won't. She's completely clueless and innocent.
But in any case she'd deserves that compliment, because she's a beautiful woman who afogs the celebrities of her country and there's many, many Korean women like her

• +1
She doesn't mog Girl 2, but I do agree she's very pretty. I've seen this pic of her on 4chan, who is she?
Is she someone popular? From the nose size I bet she's Japanese
Also saw her on 4chan, no idea who it is, shes def Japanese phenotype for sure though, imo top tier Jap girls mog Korean/Chinese woman.

• Woah
Also saw her on 4chan, no idea who it is, shes def Japanese phenotype for sure though, imo top tier Jap girls mog Korean/Chinese woman.
If Japanese women actually bothered fixing their teeth, they'd be foggers for sure. They have a good amount of mixed SEA monke phenotype and regular NEA phenotype (Jomon and Yayoi)
For example...

The Korean group is prettier on average but Japanese monke on the far left with a black hoodie and purple dress underneath is the cutest/most sexo worthy of them all

• Woah
  • +1
i feel betrayed. but jessie from blackpink really isnt that hot tho.
And wtf is this:

fucking nightmare fuel momo shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back