Which Asian female face/phenotype do you find more attractive?

Which one is better looking?

• GIRL 1

• GIRL 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
You'd be surprised to know that in reality it's the complete opposite.
Girl 1 is very promiscuous and slutty (compared to other Korean women) and Girl 2 is a random Christian girl who has rarely showed her skin even on Instagram
How do you know?

2nd one is better because she has better jaw and would produce better sons, girl #1 will only produce incels

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and HeightPilledum
Number 1 looks like a compact low trust alien whilst number 2 looks higher trust, although she looks 100% asian, her skull size and features look the slightest more euro-adjacent, in other words she fits Western beauty a little more than girl 1 who would very much fit a NEA market. Girl 2's drawback is that she has a bit of a horse face but I don't care the most for that. I feel like a hapa-chang is more likely to come out of 2, 1 would give birth to another ER.

JFL imagine what the male looksmatch to this would look like.

View attachment 2361955
Wdym the Western Market vs the nea market

"In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness.

Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces.

Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5774906/
Every one of them looks the same with 10 pounds of makeup. Pretty gross

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 26859
second cos narrower alar base

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Girl 1 looks like a fucking child with a round face, no boobs and in many pics her hair is worse than Girl 2 who has a better face shape, looks more of an adult and is sexier because of that and the fact she has more boobs

Nah. dad is british paki (grew up in the uk, my grandmas white) and my moms bengali
how tf did you end up in Korea? How do they treat you?

• +1
how tf did you end up in Korea? How do they treat you?
i go to a private school dude it doesnt matter rly most of the koreans are pretty subhuman, tons of hapas as well. also wym "how do they treat you" ? its pretty much all foreigners in my area, theres no racism.

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
i go to a private school dude it doesnt matter rly most of the koreans are pretty subhuman, tons of hapas as well. also wym "how do they treat you" ? its pretty much all foreigners in my area, theres no racism.
I mean you get no bitches right?

• JFL
I mean you get no bitches right?
lol, i just like being aspie online. only reason i stumbled upon this forum was due to a friend talking about HGH and how he took it in middle school, he's pretty tall & hence i started researching HGH, igf-1 etc etc and got here. liked the unhinged 4chan esque humor so stayed. Women aren't really an issue at all, not much competition. height here is 5"6-5"7 among korean teens.

lol, i just like being aspie online. only reason i stumbled upon this forum was due to a friend talking about HGH and how he took it in middle school, he's pretty tall & hence i started researching HGH, igf-1 etc etc and got here. liked the unhinged 4chan esque humor so stayed. Women aren't really an issue at all, not much competition. height here is 5"6-5"7 among korean teens.
I Dont Care What GIF by Bounce

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Wdym the Western Market vs the nea market

Western beauty standards and markets put more emphasis on dimorphism and bone mass whilst North East Asian standards and markets put more emphasis on neoteny. These standards might stem from the average higher levels of dimorphism in caucasian and the higher levels of neoteny found in asians. These said standards will often be applied to people of any race by their respected regions (asians will gear more towards neotenous caucasians and caucasians towards more dimorphic asians). This is something you can actually see happen on this forum with users here often prefering the look of robust boned changs over bone shaven kpopmaxxers.

Western nea standards

(1st row)
Western appeal asian man vs. Eastern appeal asian man
(2nd row)
White woman on a western magazine cover vs. white woman on a japanese magazine cover (yes she's white and her name's Dakota Rose, she's been featured on Japanese TV as well)
(3rd row)
Image search result for "male model" in English vs. Image search result for "white male model" in Japanese
(4th row)
Image search result for "asian female model" in English vs. "female model" in Japanese
(5th row)
AI female model in English vs. AI female model in Japanese

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Xangsane
Number 1 looks like a compact low trust alien whilst number 2 looks higher trust, although she looks 100% asian, her skull size and features look the slightest more euro-adjacent, in other words she fits Western beauty a little more than girl 1 who would very much fit a NEA market. Girl 2's drawback is that she has a bit of a horse face but I don't care the most for that. I feel like a hapa-chang is more likely to come out of 2, 1 would give birth to another ER.

JFL imagine what the male looksmatch to this would look like.

View attachment 2361955
Well.. she's dating Taehyung from BTS

BTS_v_1686484321369_1686484353267.jpg

• Hmm...
Western beauty standards and markets put more emphasis on dimorphism and bone mass whilst North East Asian standards and markets put more emphasis on neoteny. These standards might stem from the average higher levels of dimorphism in caucasian and the higher levels of neoteny found in asians. These said standards will often be applied to people of any race by their respected regions (asians will gear more towards neotenous caucasians and caucasians towards more dimorphic asians). This is something you can actually see happen on this forum with users here often prefering the look of robust boned changs over bone shaven kpopmaxxers.

View attachment 2362120

(1st row)
Western appeal asian man vs. Eastern appeal asian man
(2nd row)
White woman on a western magazine cover vs. white woman on a japanese magazine cover (yes she's white and her name's Dakota Rose, she's been featured on Japanese TV as well)
(3rd row)
Image search result for "male model" in English vs. Image search result for "white male model" in Japanese
(4th row)
Image search result for "asian female model" in English vs. "female model" in Japanese
(5th row)
AI female model in English vs. AI female model in Japanese
Do I have more western appeal or nea appeal?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know who they are

Okay. Vote then

"dating" after the shitshow that was The Idol 😂
Nha, prolly just a publicity stunt

YOUR appeal is universal, but more Western
Why is my appeal more western?

• +1
Why is my appeal more western?
Because you actually have a chin, and some fairly strong features. If your appeal was to be Eastern you'd be a babyfaced chinlet with a round jaw

• +1
Because you actually have a chin, and some fairly strong features. If your appeal was to be Eastern you'd be a babyfaced chinlet with a round jaw
If that's the case why if my gf from the east?

• Hmm...
If that's the case why if my gf from the east?
Your gf is from the "Western" East. She's MENA, not East Asian.
And MENA beauty standards are similar to Western ones.
That being said, just because you fit in one beauty standard more doesn't mean you'll be found attractive only by that one side

• +1
Your gf is from the "Western" East. She's MENA, not East Asian.
And MENA beauty standards are similar to Western ones.
That being said, just because you fit in one beauty standard more doesn't mean you'll be found attractive only by that one side
So do I fit in western white, western ethnic or Eastern standards then?

• +1
So do I fit in western white, western ethnic or Eastern standards then?
Western white and western ethnic.

By "Eastern" it's generally meant to be "East Asian"... Nobody considerings MENA or the Indian subcontinent as "Eastern"

That being said, as I told you immediately, you appeal is universal. Women from everywhere will find you attractive

• +1
  • +1
Western white and western ethnic.

By "Eastern" it's generally meant to be "East Asian"... Nobody considerings MENA or the Indian subcontinent as "Eastern"

That being said, as I told you immediately, you appeal is universal. Women from everywhere will find you attractive
If that's the case why does Cameron porras have an East Asian gf

• Hmm...
Girl 1.

• Hmm...
Girl 2 is better. Unfrauded she looks thinner and has better face features imo. The first girl is more rounded and seems to have worse fat deposit genetics.

• +1
@anoright @Pei @Blackgymmax

I've read about your opinions, favoring Girl 2, but I need you to place your vote.
So far it's a very close battle between these two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Jennie.
I know her face is far from perfect but I'd pick her over any woman in the world. She's cute and sexy at the same time. I love her confidence on stage. Also I don't know why you called her a slut lol. Lisa is the one who has lots of casual sex

• Love it
Reactions: nanefer
Jennie.
I know her face is far from perfect but I'd pick her over any woman in the world. She's cute and sexy at the same time. I love her confidence on stage. Also I don't know why you called her a slut lol. Lisa is the one who has lots of casual sex

I called her a slut because of her role in The Idol.
The reason I didn't want to reveal their names is because I knew some of you would have been waifufags who would have biasedly pick the more famous candidate, no matter how much more recessed, titless and less attractive she is over the literal who girl

Do I have more western appeal or nea appeal?
Western because it's over if you're tanned in NEA. Colouring aside, facially you're a decent mixture of both having both some dimorphism and soft/youthful features.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
Western because it's over if you're tanned in NEA. Colouring aside, facially you're a decent mixture of both having both some dimorphism and soft/youthful features.
if I have more Western appeal why is my GF ethnic

• JFL
if I have more Western appeal why is my GF ethnic
I'd say these standards are more region specific than they are racially even if said standards initially originated from racial features. So if you both met in a Western country you'd both be more likely to follow Western standards and see said standards as the norm. Though again I wouldn't say you have 0 appeal in NEA.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
I'd say these standards are more region specific than they are racially even if said standards initially originated from racial features. So if you both met in a Western country you'd both be more likely to follow Western standards and see said standards as the norm. Though again I wouldn't say you have 0 appeal in NEA.
do I fit white western or ethnic western standards more, since most girls that were interested in me were ethnic (and my GF is black/Arab)?

• JFL
do I fit white western or ethnic western standards more, since most girls that were interested in me were ethnic (and my GF is black/Arab)?
You're really asking this to everyone, are you? Don't be insecure

• JFL
This mog battle is officially over! Thanks to everyone for participating.
Now, to reveal the result and the "twist" that @ranierean talked about at the beginning....

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

Votes

WHATEVER HAPPENS BEYOND THIS POINT SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS THE ACTUAL FINAL RESULT, DUE TO THE "TWIST" FACTOR IN IT

@Canwefixit @Kama @Nadthecel @Latinus @StrangerDanger @dirtydorito @Reckless Turtle @Ken @sebsyx @anoright @BongMog @RandomSwan @trapb1 @jflsnowdzz @Brus Wane @flippasav @humanoidsub7 @greatape11 @try2beme @Red Fox @Geneticist @uberfuckchad @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @OogaBooba @Whatever0 @trumpwillwin @IHeightMogU @albee85 @rubberduck @aryanretard @Autistsnevergetlaid @Napoleon de Geso @Larodo @14vic @kimtaehyung @truthpilled @Shogun

You guys have voted for Jennie "The Whore of Babylon" Kim. The most popular female Kpop idol in Korea.
Rs 1200x1200 220720071814 1200 Jennie Kim KD 072022
Jennie ruby jane attends the idol photocall at the 76th news photo 1684928482
AS JENNIE KIM DATING COMP

I don't doubt a good chunk of you recognized her and picked her because of her popularity, because even this website will rate a popular person with status over an unknown other who's better looking.

Now, for the actual winner of this mog battle, voted by

@Kristin @KING REIDYZ @Chinlet Ascension @Xangsane @Beastimmung @ROTTING @juste @Zer0/∞ @Survivor95 @EuroAscendCopper @Arditi @Luqman @Earth Dollar @WanderingBurro @lightskincel. @kekamphetamine @ArcherxArcher @Struggler03 @Jase @UglyItalian @Ryldoo IS COPING @goldpill @midlatinocel @ConfusedBolivian @SubHumanHere @sinn @TheBrownOne @Dr SmalCox @Nick.Harte @LaIcriday @Apex6 @Zeyn @ChicoChicowski @bluepilled @whitegymmax @Viperm @autisticbrokeass @schizolool @colbycovington @Oshawhan @looksmaxxer2 @King of Avians and me

You have picked this girl, who is by every single meaning, just a random girl. A nobody, someone anyone can bump in the streets
Snapinstaapp 344791918 1174301783244936 4275252466520231239 n 1080
Snapinstaapp 269998437 863151067691435 5636231603411090969 n 1080

This was only half of the twist, here's the other half:
She is married to a German guy who looks like this
Snapinstaapp 232135292 366957954918984 7430605166840331281 n 1080
Snapinstaapp 269731582 1040328910143588 7470834117611963684 n 1080
Snapinstaapp 208365046 1151410462026133 7084933300223781702 n 1080
Snapinstaapp 208964190 508170667182916 5344735430787241704 n 1080

By the way, I was not lying when I said that she's a nobody, she's literally just a random Korean woman, yet she's won a mog battle against the most popular Korean idol in her own country EVEN WITH THE BIAS of this site

Curiously enough, they are both Kpop fans, I think her husband's favorite BLACKPINK member is Lisa though, not Jennie.
Someone mentioned on his Instagram that his wife looks like a Kpop idol herself, and he agreed

Based

And while he may never know this, it's now established here, that his wife is indeed at least on par, in looks, with a worldwide famous Kpop idol.

This experiment was a test, this ricecel who goes as @Geneticist said that Jennie would have won easily in a mog battle after I showed him that couple, but obviously, reality slapped him in the face once again.
Random Korean woman married to a German guy > Most famous female Kpop idol

The experiment is over. This was a poll in which nobody could see the result until they voted and as of now, you cannot change your vote.

Thanks for participating in the most intricate mog battle ever

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer, Master_Wanky, SubHumanHere and 12 others
I'll mention this isn't her first mog battle. She also won against a white girl who looks exactly like her, but this poll was made on 4chan
02f

• +1
Now, to reveal the result and the "twist" that @ranierean talked about at the beginning....

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386
WHATEVER HAPPENS BEYOND THIS POINT SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS THE ACTUAL FINAL RESULT, DUE TO THE "TWIST" FACTOR IN IT

@Canwefixit @Kama @Nadthecel @Latinus @StrangerDanger @dirtydorito @Reckless Turtle @Ken @sebsyx @anoright @BongMog @RandomSwan @trapb1 @jflsnowdzz @Brus Wane @flippasav @humanoidsub7 @greatape11 @try2beme @Red Fox @Geneticist @uberfuckchad @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @OogaBooba @Whatever0 @trumpwillwin @IHeightMogU @albee85 @rubberduck @aryanretard @Autistsnevergetlaid @Napoleon de Geso @Larodo @14vic @kimtaehyung @truthpilled @Shogun

You guys have voted for Jennie "The Whore of Babylon" Kim. The most popular female Kpop idol in Korea.
View attachment 2363395 View attachment 2363396 View attachment 2363397 View attachment 2363399
I don't doubt a good chunk of you recognized her and picked her because of her popularity, because even this website will rate a popular person with status over an unknown other who's better looking.

@Kristin @KING REIDYZ @Chinlet Ascension @Xangsane @Beastimmung @ROTTING @juste @Zer0/∞ @Survivor95 @EuroAscendCopper @Arditi @Luqman @Earth Dollar @WanderingBurro @lightskincel. @kekamphetamine @ArcherxArcher @Struggler03 @Jase @UglyItalian @Ryldoo IS COPING @goldpill @midlatinocel @ConfusedBolivian @SubHumanHere @sinn @TheBrownOne @Dr SmalCox @Nick.Harte @LaIcriday @Apex6 @Zeyn @ChicoChicowski @bluepilled @whitegymmax @Viperm @autisticbrokeass @schizolool @colbycovington @Oshawhan @looksmaxxer2 @King of Avians and me

You have picked this girl, who is by every single meaning, just a random girl. A nobody, someone anyone can bump in the streets
View attachment 2363430 View attachment 2363431
View attachment 2363446 View attachment 2363449 View attachment 2363453 View attachment 2363454

By the way, I was not lying when I said that she's a nobody, she's literally just a random Korean woman, yet she's won a mog battle against the most popular Korean idol in her own country EVEN WITH THE BIAS of this site

Curiously enough, they are both Kpop fans, I think her husband's favorite BLACKPINK member is Lisa though, not Jennie.
Someone mentioned on his Instagram that his wife looks like a Kpop idol herself, and he agreed

View attachment 2363467

And while he may never know this, it's now established here, that his wife is indeed at least on par, in looks, with a worldwide famous Kpop idol.

This experiment was a test, this ricecel who goes as @Geneticist said that Jennie would have won easily in a mog battle after I showed him that couple, but obviously, reality slapped him in the face once again.

The experiment is over. This was a poll in which nobody could see the result until they voted and as of now, you cannot change your vote.

i voted on the basis of which gook i'd brutalize on a one on one session

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and HeightPilledum

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386

View attachment 2363395 View attachment 2363396 View attachment 2363397 View attachment 2363399

View attachment 2363446 View attachment 2363449 View attachment 2363453 View attachment 2363454

View attachment 2363467

You didn't use a single candid example of the second woman.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
You didn't use a single candid example of the second woman.
I did. I used posted her from multiple far away shots where she can't fraud.
I showed her on video in another thread.
You can stop coping, "candid man"

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386

View attachment 2363467

Holy fuck you are dedicated to this shit lmao, nigga tagged the entire forum and went on every thread. I still hold my opinion and it's subjectiveness rather than "reality" since the votes differed by like 5% but I guess people really do have different tastes iiwii

Holy fuck you are dedicated to this shit lmao, nigga tagged the entire forum and went on every thread. I still hold my opinion and it's subjectiveness rather than "reality" since the votes differed by like 5% but I guess people really do have different tastes iiwii
I have proven you wrong.
And I was interested in this experiment myself.
From now on, you can stop coping.
I played as fair as I possibly could, and despite the popularity advantage, Jennie still lost...

THE WINNER IS GIRL 2.
82 VOTES IN TOTAL

View attachment 2363386

View attachment 2363467

What was the point of the mog battle? Was @Geneticist saying that the 1st girl would have won due to looks or was it status?

Honestly theyre relatively similar in looks, i guess it shows that any random person can mog a celebrity anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back