Which CBCT scan

Matthias8272

Matthias8272

Peter Pan syndrome
So I went today after getting a referral letter from Rameri but I ended up cancelling when I saw the machine since it was this one, they even said they might not be able to scan my frontal sinus even though I requested it
Cone_Beam_CT.jpg

I should request this machine instead right? Do i just ask for a full head CBCT and pay extra?

images

Last edited:
Idk but i used the first machine and i could see my entire head from every angle possible :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Idk but i used the first machine and i could see my entire head from every angle possible :lul:
They said depending on my anatomy it may not show my frontal sinus which was requested in the referral and I got sketched out. People here have made threads about how these scans did not show enough and maxillofacial surgeons seem to have the ones where you lay on your back

Last edited:
Second one

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and ShowerMaxxing
They said depending on my anatomy it may not show my frontal sinus which was requested in the referral and I got sketched out. People here have made threads about how these scans did not show enough and maxillofacial surgeons seem to have the ones where you lay on your back

Nvm I was wrong first one is fine too
Yeah bro first one should work also. I went to maxillofacial surgeon to do my scan and it was the first one too.