Which chin looks natural and harmonious on me?

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
So I'm getting DJS + Sliding genio next year, but I wanted some opinions on what chin looks more natural.

Imagepipe 0

The "original" is essentially me jutting my lower jaw and raising my chin up (to simulate a potential genio). There are zero edits on this one.

The "enhanced" is essentially me slightly making the chin bigger with a photo editing app. Again, harmony matters a shit here, because the last thing I want is a cock chin by creating a deep mentolabial fold. Any further chin movement than the "enhanced", I'll look retarded.

Does the first one look more harmonious or the second? I don't care if it's not 100% perfect or looking like Barrett's.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why you have my testicle on your chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, Deleted member 25938 and normie_joe
Looks exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Looks exactly the same
Basically a horizontal genio can only move the chin forward and back. If I move it any far forward, it looks horrible.

If it looks identical, then nvm.

I think you could benefit from more vertical chin height, not a fan of horizontal mandibular plane angles with shorter chin and deep mentolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
I think you could benefit from more vertical chin height, not a fan of horizontal mandibular plane angles with shorter chin and deep mentolabial folds

Can you do you a quick morph if possible? Doesn't vertical need grafts? It's much easier showing my surgeon a picture.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Can you do you a quick morph if possible? Doesn't vertical need grafts? It's much easier showing my surgeon a picture.
Something like this making it bigger and fuller
Ezgif9

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and normie_joe
I barely see any difference, both pictures look natural and not frauded

Jutting doesn’t simulate genio. It changes your bite are jaw, whereas genio literally just affects the chin.

So I'm getting DJS + Sliding genio next year, but I wanted some opinions on what chin looks more natural.

View attachment 2132981

The "original" is essentially me jutting my lower jaw and raising my chin up (to simulate a potential genio). There are zero edits on this one.

The "enhanced" is essentially me slightly making the chin bigger with a photo editing app. Again, harmony matters a shit here, because the last thing I want is a cock chin by creating a deep mentolabial fold. Any further chin movement than the "enhanced", I'll look retarded.

Does the first one look more harmonious or the second? I don't care if it's not 100% perfect or looking like Barrett's.
It's too much

View attachment 2132981

You have good side profile and forward growth bro I don't see any reason you getting a bimax

Maybe your teeth are too protruding

You have good side profile and forward growth bro I don't see any reason you getting a bimax
He's jutting and recessed irl

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and 5.5psl
Oh no my guy, this is actually me jutting my lower jaw. My lower doesn't look like that by default, it looks horrible.

• +1
Maybe your teeth are too protruding

I wish I had an overbite ATM, but my bite is fine. The surgeon basically said it's either double jaw surgery or the orthodontist is gonna have to move my upper teeth as far out as they can with braces to create an artificial overbite.

He said he cannot do lower only without moving the upper teeth as then I'd get an underbite.

Oh no my guy, this is actually me jutting my lower jaw. My lower doesn't look like that by default, it looks horrible.
Pm me or send here your actual side profile without jutting or anything I can give you advice

Pm me or send here your actual side profile without jutting or anything I can give you advice

I did post like 3 months back. Here's the link

• +1

View attachment 2132981

The "original" is essentially me jutting my lower jaw and raising my chin up (to simulate a potential genio).
Genioplasty could give you more vertical chin height as well. Can't really tell which of these look better without a frontal perspective.