Which chin morph looks best + achievable?

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Chincompare

Left is OG unedited subhuman

Middle is edited but with more vertical space between my bottom lip and chin

Right is edited with that vertical space reduced.

I will be getting bimax + genio next year.

I personally think the right is the most aesthetic, but can it be achieved with a sliding genioplasty?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
rhino + fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995
rhino + fillers

Rhino always comes after chin/jaw work is completed, because upper jaw movement will change the nose position.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, malicieusss, OverCoper and 1 other person
rhino + fillers
Yes your nose is holding you back a lot. Do them both a lot of jaw surgeons do a rhino at the same time as your surgery.

How much does it cost

Rhino always comes after chin/jaw work is completed, because upper jaw movement will change the nose position.
fillers won't move you nose

• +1
least of ur problems, maxilla is dog shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 25995
least of ur problems, maxilla is dog shit

That's why it's a bimax + genio you mongrel tard.

Imagine being such a useless illiterate fuck that cannot answer what I asked.

Edit that then and show me what a "non dogshit" maxilla looks like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and ripcordgod1
That's why it's a bimax + genio you mongrel tard.

Imagine being such a useless illiterate fuck that cannot answer what I asked.

Edit that then and show me what a "non dogshit" maxilla looks like.
the morphs all look like shit

• +1
the morphs all look like shit

Then fucking make a better one and show me dude.

There's my original, show me your morph that is achievable with bimax + genio.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
You don't need bimax , only genio rather just go with fillers .
Your pheno cucks you .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21044 and Oxygen
Trimax seems excessive. You will probably not go through with it realistically. If I were you, I'd get a simple genio and surgerymax other areas.

Then fucking make a better one and show me dude.

There's my original, show me your morph that is achievable with bimax + genio.
u need lefort 3 and race transplant and probably OBO aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21044 and 5.5psl
Your pheno cucks you .
Exactly. I seen too many people say "I'm getting bimax in 2025" "I'm getting bimax in two years" "I'm gonna get Trimax and infra-malar implants". None of them will. 90%+ of them don't objectively need such an invasive procedure while they could get a girl by surgerymaxxing in other ways. Few of us will actually ascend from bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, normie_joe and 5.5psl
Your pheno cucks you .

Already on braces with bimax planned, next consultation will be after teeth have decompensated. Until then, I'm just making morphs and seeing which is opitimal so I can show my fucking surgeon "This is what I ideally want."

I don't give two shits about "muh pheno", just change what is possible and ignore what's not.

Already on braces with bimax planned, next consultation will be after teeth have decompensated. Until then, I'm just making morphs and seeing which is opitimal so I can show my fucking surgeon "This is what I ideally want."

I don't give two shits about "muh pheno", just change what is possible and ignore what's not.
20-40k down the drain tbh

Trimax seems excessive. You will probably not go through with it realistically. If I were you, I'd get a simple genio and surgerymax other areas.

Surgeon's gonna see how far teeth will decompensate; if they decompensate enough, bsso + genio only will do he said.

u need lefort 3 and race transplant and probably OBO aswell

Of course this retard is all yap. Yap yap yap.

2.5k posts of all talk no walk.

You absolute useless fuck. Doesn't want to make a fucking morph so other users can also benefit.

"Much race transplant"

I'm one of the absolute handful here that isn't a self hating white worshiping dog. You got that gymaxxed negro for that.

I'm happy and proud of my race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28473, Offensive Bias and 4 others
JFL comment after comment and not one person has answered the actual question.

882B74C8 35B8 40D8 AA33 1E808321EB8B

I need a chadifier like that myself that looks extremely realistic hard to tell it’s fake

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Exactly. I seen too many people say "I'm getting bimax in 2025" "I'm getting bimax in two years" "I'm gonna get Trimax and infra-malar implants". None of them will. 90%+ of them don't objectively need such an invasive procedure while they could get a girl by surgerymaxxing in other ways. Few of us will actually ascend from bimax

We joined this shithole on the same month.

I have a fucking plan for jaw surgery (double or just bsso depending on teeth decompensation) and a genio. In fact found this forum during research.

"None of them will"

What fucking surgery are you gonna get my guy?

We've both been here the exact same amount of time.

And your dumbass should know by now that many users in here want to look optimal for themselves, not about getting women.

Of course this retard is all yap. Yap yap yap.

2.5k posts of all talk no walk.

You absolute useless fuck. Doesn't want to make a fucking morph so other users can also benefit.

"Much race transplant"

I'm one of the absolute handful here that isn't a self hating white worshiping dog. You got that gymaxxed negro for that.

I'm happy and proud of my race.
ur on this forum cuz ur indian better to realize sooner

after what i told u to get u may ascend to maybe around 4.5 PSL at the maximum, enough to be able to touch a LTB roastie

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and User49
ur on this forum cuz ur indian better to realize sooner

Every brown person = Indian

You fucking retard. I'm not Indian, but honestly, call me Indian if you want, doesn't matter to me.

after what i told u to get u may ascend to maybe around 4.5 PSL at the maximum, enough to be able to touch a LTB roastie

Oh praise be, this holy retard has spoken.

"I'm only gonna get a LTB? Boo hoo hoo"

Because your dumbass said so, it must be the case IRL.

You retard, I've experienced things IRL that contradict the shit circlejerked here.

I can look forward to my LTB, while your dumbass can enjoy a date with Ms. Right Hand.

We joined this shithole on the same month.

I have a fucking plan for jaw surgery (double or just bsso depending on teeth decompensation) and a genio. In fact found this forum during research.
Irrelevant. Many people have plans that simply do not work. Things can go wrong. I'm not saying bimax for you "won't work", but it wont be an optimal use of time and money.

"None of them will"
What fucking surgery are you gonna get my guy?
When I'm done with my degree, Ill be getting surgery done to my eyes and lower third. I've cut back on the surgeries I'll likely get in the future because I'm being realistic in terms of time and money.
We've both been here the exact same amount of time.
Again, irrelevant. If we've been here the same amount of time, why don't we agree? What is actually relevant is how proper one's research is.

And your dumbass should know by now that many users in here want to look optimal for themselves, not about getting women.
Cope. If women didn't exist there would be no need for the vast forms of looksmaxxing today. People looksmax to look good in front of other people whether you like it or not. No need to gymmax if there is no standard set from the genetics of society or people to give you positive affirmation about your physique.

Irrelevant. Many people have plans that simply do not work. Things can go wrong. I'm not saying bimax for you "won't work", but it wont be an optimal use of time and money.

How the hell do you know what's not optimal when a board certified surgeon with 20+ years of experience said "we'll do bimax if the teeth doesn't decompensate far enough."

That's the worse case scenario, otherwise it's just bsso + genio. I'm paying the exact same amount.

I'm being realistic in terms of time and money.

The retard that is @ripcordgod1 unironically suggested a lefort 3, so at least you are ahead of him.

Again, irrelevant. If we've been here the same amount of time, why don't we agree?

First that's a moronic take. A doctor with 10 yrs of experience might disagree with another doctor with 10 yrs of experience. Experience is not mutual with agreeability.

That wasn't my point; my point was what surgeries are you personally going to follow up with because you said half the users cope?

Cope. If women didn't exist there would be no need for the vast forms of looksmaxxing today.

First impressions for interviews, how other men perceive you also exist BTW.

People looksmax to look good in front of other people whether you like it or not.

People, not just women.

Last edited:
30 posts and nothing of value to my original question, what a fucking waste of a thread.

Yes your nose is holding you back a lot. Do them both a lot of jaw surgeons do a rhino at the same time as your surgery.

I absolutely agree.

It's just ATM, I'm only focusing on my jaw/chin. Once that's done, rhino is next. My nose fortunately doesn't detract too much from the front unlike the side.

This primitive rhino morph balances my profile really well.

Nose

If I can look like or get close to my morph on the right, I'm truly happy.

indian.

• Love it

At this point just rename every country with brown people to India.

Rename Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Brazil, Columbia to India.

Fuck geography, just every brown person = Indian.

At this point just rename every country with brown people to India.

Rename Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Brazil, Columbia to India.

Fuck geography, just every brown person = Indian.
what are u then

Jfl at all the haters on your thread.

I would say bsso + 6-8mm genio from looking at your pics.

• +1
what are u then

Doesn't matter now does it?

This is a good life lesson for all the self hating brown dipshits here.

Even if you aren't Indian, you get identified as such.

So I'm "Indian" just like how every white guy here is a Brit and how every Asian is Chinese.

Every brown person = Indian

You fucking retard. I'm not Indian, but honestly, call me Indian if you want, doesn't matter to me.

Oh praise be, this holy retard has spoken.

"I'm only gonna get a LTB? Boo hoo hoo"

Because your dumbass said so, it must be the case IRL.

You retard, I've experienced things IRL that contradict the shit circlejerked here.

I can look forward to my LTB, while your dumbass can enjoy a date with Ms. Right Hand.
its actually my left hand but thanks anyways

Doesn't matter now does it?

This is a good life lesson for all the self hating brown dipshits here.

Even if you aren't Indian, you get identified as such.

So I'm "Indian" just like how every white guy here is a Brit and how every Asian is Chinese.
morph tinder pics with bimax

Jfl at all the haters on your thread.

I would say bsso + 6-8mm genio from looking at your pics.

Bro how funny is that people be like "Indian", "shit maxilla", "need rhinoplasty", "it's over" and not answer my actual question.

As for the movements, the surgeon and I haven't finalized anything yet. We are still waiting to see how far my teeth will decompensate, so it might only be a bsso + genio instead of bimax + genio.

I'm just making morphs for general opinions atm.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
its actually my left hand but thanks anyways

Be low inhib and post fucking pictures of your "forward but down grown maxilla" instead of dming @Dr. Bruh .

Grow a pair. You ain't afraid to fire a barrage of criticism at my "shit Indian maxilla that needs a lefort 3" huh?

I posted my current pics and my plan moving forward so everyone here can benefit.

Over for u

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and normie_joe
youre curry. Only blacks can afford a shit recessed chin and slay.

Shit on the same token, guess only curries can afford a dorito on the center of their face, yet here we are.

Btw my n word, if you read you gonna know I ain't gonna be recessed next year.

How the hell your ass even find this thread, it was buried too.

Shit on the same token, guess only curries can afford a dorito on the center of their face, yet here we are.

Btw my n word, if you read you gonna know I ain't gonna be recessed next year.

How the hell your ass even find this thread, it was buried too.
Im black. I mog you based on race alone. I could have 0 bones in my face and mog u brown and someone bumped this thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and Shieda_Kayn
Im black. I mog you based on race alone. I could have 0 bones in my face and mog u brown and someone bumped this thread

My negro, I don't give two shits if you mog me. I don't give two shits if I mog you.

But let me tell you something about the negro smv.

Negroes supposedly mog browns, Latinos, Asians and whatever the fuck primarily cause of the gangster rap halo and BBC.

Bitches see a tattooed black man and they go, yeah he low inhib; he got confidence; he a party animal.

Your ass ain't a low inhib gangster.

You a nerdy ass high inhib anime watching mofo

Your tattooes and muscles ain't gonna change your core my negro.

That shit hurting you, cause black men ain't expected to be anything other than extroverted ntmaxxed mofos.

White boys, Asians, hell even curries to an extent can pull off being a nerdy ass goofy dude and attract a niche, but blacks?

I don't know if your race does YOU any favors my n word, cause you don't fit your race halo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My negro, I don't give two shits if you mog me. I don't give two shits if I mog you.

But let me tell you something about the negro smv.

Negroes supposedly mog browns, Latinos, Asians and whatever the fuck primarily cause of the gangster rap halo and BBC.

Bitches see a tattooed black man and they go, yeah he low inhib; he got confidence; he a party animal.

Your ass ain't a low inhib gangster.

You a nerdy ass high inhib anime watching mofo

Your tattooes and muscles ain't gonna change your core my negro.

That shit hurting you, cause black men ain't expected to be anything other than extroverted ntmaxxed mofos.

White boys, Asians, hell even curries to an extent can pull off being a nerdy ass goofy dude and attract a niche, but blacks?

I don't know if your race does YOU any favors my n word, cause you don't fit your race halo.
over.

• So Sad
“not indian”

• Hmm...