which disorder i likely got? leanmaxxing question

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
even though i restrict my calories, run hills for 1-2 hours a day + gym in order to prevent saggy skin.
ive been doing this for at least a month but im still at the same weight, each day i get stiffer and less saggier but my bodyfat never drops

ive got told that i have insulin resistance by a doc
but im also suspecting hypothyroidism.

how can i be sure if its insulin/hypothyroid/or both?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and justbentbro
You get blood tests but much more likely you're eating too many calories on average regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Pumanator, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
The right answer would be to get a blood work for it, it shouldn't be too expensive and probably is free if can talk with your doc. Might check your sexual hormones as well.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 19036
The right answer would be to get a blood work for it, it shouldn't be too expensive and probably is free if can talk with your doc. Might check your sexual hormones as well.
im low on t

my free t was 380mg/dl (i dont really know the unit so it might be confusing/make no sense)

You get blood tests but much more likely you're eating too many calories on average regardless
or too much fat even tho i restrict yes.

i once lost weight with cla(supplement) but it made my liver fatty. was working wonders nonetheless tho. but i wanna lose weight without fucking up my liver and dying at 45 :lul:

or too much fat even tho i restrict yes.
Yes, vast majority of people overestimate their energy expenditure and underestimate their energy intake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Yes, vast majority of people overestimate their energy expenditure and underestimate their energy intake
is there any t maxxing supplements and foods to avoid guide?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19036
hypothyroidism
eating too much
being impatient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19036
eating too much
being impatient
Just these two. Not hypothyroidism

Significant fat loss doesn't take days or weeks, it takes months. If your starting point is +25% body fat, even over a year.

Going from a percentage like 16% to 12% at a sustainable pace and no hunger (moderate daily deficit) can take as long as 4 months of grinding. But it will make a massive difference in cheek hollowness, jawline sharpness, cheekbone visibility, visible abs.

If you are higher than 16% (the vast majority of western men are, the average is something closer to 35%?) you will see even slower results.

The reward is unfortunately only fully revealed near 9-12%, meaning most men never get to see their true genetic potential. Going from 30% to 20% will make you look better, but not good enough to be a match magnet on dating apps. You will still be chubby.

Are there any cheats or hacks? Yes, doing an ECA stack or Green Tea Phytosome. ECA stacks contain ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin.

Either in a single pill or as three separate pills. Eating them daily can boost your metabolism by up to +100-120kcal a day. That sounds very little, doesn't it? Not really. It compounds over days and weeks.
That's half a kg of fat burned every month, or a full kilo (two pounds) of fat every two months just for taking a bunch of pills!

(Ephedrine is banned in many countries. You can substitute with synephrine, which is only banned in a few countries like Canada but legal in others - it is ~95% as effective, SCA stacks)

GTP (green tea phytosome) can increase your metabolism by ~40kcal a day, or 1/6th of a kilo of fat per month (still a great result for taking a simple supplement)

Yohimbine can boost metabolism by 80-100kcal a day, but I haven't tried it yet. I've only done ECA stacks while cutting body fat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 19036
Avoid carbs and eat high protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
ty.

Significant fat loss doesn't take days or weeks, it takes months. If your starting point is +25% body fat, even over a year.

Going from a percentage like 16% to 12% at a sustainable pace and no hunger (moderate daily deficit) can take as long as 4 months of grinding. But it will make a massive difference in cheek hollowness, jawline sharpness, cheekbone visibility, visible abs.

If you are higher than 16% (the vast majority of western men are, the average is something closer to 35%?) you will see even slower results.

The reward is unfortunately only fully revealed near 9-12%, meaning most men never get to see their true genetic potential. Going from 30% to 20% will make you look better, but not good enough to be a match magnet on dating apps. You will still be chubby.

Are there any cheats or hacks? Yes, doing an ECA stack or Green Tea Phytosome. ECA stacks contain ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin.

Either in a single pill or as three separate pills. Eating them daily can boost your metabolism by up to +100-120kcal a day. That sounds very little, doesn't it? Not really. It compounds over days and weeks.
That's half a kg of fat burned every month, or a full kilo (two pounds) of fat every two months just for taking a bunch of pills!

(Ephedrine is banned in many countries. You can substitute with synephrine, which is only banned in a few countries like Canada but legal in others - it is ~95% as effective, SCA stacks)

GTP (green tea phytosome) can increase your metabolism by ~40kcal a day, or 1/6th of a kilo of fat per month (still a great result for taking a simple supplement)

Yohimbine can boost metabolism by 80-100kcal a day, but I haven't tried it yet. I've only done ECA stacks while cutting body fat.
what about pseudophedrine?

extremely useful info btw.

@Gandy so i guees i need to watch how i eat better and get a better eating discipline

Ya i'll second what this guy is saying. I have hypothyroidism and I'm around 8% bodyfat.

• +1
You're lying about the effort and calorie deficit. If you're not losing weight then then you are eating too much. It's that simple

• +1
You're lying about the effort and calorie deficit. If you're not losing weight then then you are eating too much. It's that simple
how can i feel full without eating like a bitch

how can i feel full without eating like a bitch
Pick one.

You refer to it as "eating like a bitch" because you are a bitch.

A man would do what needs to be done to achieve his goals.

You can always be thinner, look better, but not without effort or dieting.

Have coke zero's to satiate. lower carb intake significantly more than fat and protein.

Salmon and protein shakes allow me to maintain 1300 calories with relatively ease. I get hungry, and I get cravings for carbs, but I'm really not starving.

To maintain muscle and lose fat, you need to be in the gym while on this diet, 1.6grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

• +1
Pick one.

You refer to it as "eating like a bitch" because you are a bitch.

A man would do what needs to be done to achieve his goals.

You can always be thinner, look better, but not without effort or dieting.

Have coke zero's to satiate. lower carb intake significantly more than fat and protein.

Salmon and protein shakes allow me to maintain 1300 calories with relatively ease. I get hungry, and I get cravings for carbs, but I'm really not starving.

To maintain muscle and lose fat, you need to be in the gym while on this diet, 1.6grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.
based info. also luckily i dont crave carbs

based info. also luckily i dont crave carbs
Interesting. I can't say the same but my diet is likely more drastic. This is my current schedule

Day 1: 1500calories, less than 30 grams of carbs
Day 2: 1500 calories, no carbs
Day 3: 1300 calories, no carbs
Day 4: 2000 calories, 100 carbs

I'm on Day 3 and can't wait for tommorow :feelsohh:

• +1
Interesting. I can't say the same but my diet is likely more drastic. This is my current schedule

Day 1: 1500calories, less than 30 grams of carbs
Day 2: 1500 calories, no carbs
Day 3: 1300 calories, no carbs
Day 4: 2000 calories, 100 carbs

I'm on Day 3 and can't wait for tommorow :feelsohh:
is going 2000cal good for me im 235lb

is going 2000cal good for me im 235lb
That will be good. Primarily consume protein and fats

Carbs should be less than 50grams per day and if you can do no carbs EOD it would be ideal.

Atleast 350 grams of protein per day for you big boy

• +1
That will be good. Primarily consume protein and fats

Carbs should be less than 50grams per day and if you can do no carbs EOD it would be ideal.

Atleast 350 grams of protein per day for you big boy
also should i pop chromium to balance my blood sugar so i can reasonably tell if im hungry or its just my gay metabolism

also should i pop chromium to balance my blood sugar so i can reasonably tell if im hungry or its just my gay metabolism
If you want. It's not necessary though.

• +1
If you want. It's not necessary though.
thank you for the based advice. also back then i leanmaxxed with cla and a little less fatty foods without cutting my intake. could this be the reason why i gotta bit fatty liver. and what to do to get the fat out of my liver?

thank you for the based advice. also back then i leanmaxxed with cla and a little less fatty foods without cutting my intake. could this be the reason why i gotta bit fatty liver. and what to do to get the fat out of my liver?
As far as I know a fatty liver is just by caused by eating either too much, or too unhealthy.
But I'm no expert.

This should help to sort things out reguardless, I'd reccomend eating salmon specifically, it had an incredible nutrients profile and lots of vitamins, this will help with gut and liver health I believe.

Overall just a lower calorie healthy diet will improve these problems.

As far as I know a fatty liver is just by caused by eating either too much, or too unhealthy.
But I'm no expert.

This should help to sort things out reguardless, I'd reccomend eating salmon specifically, it had an incredible nutrients profile and lots of vitamins, this will help with gut and liver health I believe.

Overall just a lower calorie healthy diet will improve these problems.
your advice was literally the most based and precise shit ever i got from this website or im mentally inconsistent

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
your advice was literally the most based and precise shit ever i got from this website or im mentally inconsistent
My pleasure lad.

Feel free to msg me if you have follow up questions.

Carb cycling specifically is something I'd focus on, high protein diet should be more satiating as well.

• +1
My pleasure lad.

Feel free to msg me if you have follow up questions.

Carb cycling specifically is something I'd focus on, high protein diet should be more satiating as well.
Now poppin chromium pico (to balance my insulin) i feel fine and i ate just half a bread this morning, some cheese and some salami with tomatoes and shit and i crave nothing. Literally eating less cured my fucking brain and constant fatigue.