Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term? (Updated for August 2023)

Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term?

• Total voters
No problem. I'm gonna have to go through every single one of the results and alter the ones that seem like they misread. Mind if I copy the ones I suspect are misread to you?
Yeah you can send them to me, I'll probably check them later though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Which of the ethnicities stated in the poll would you NOT date for long-term/marriage?

Long-term/marriage, because that's what foid RMV is based on and they care about that much more than random hookups. Any subhuman abo whale granny can get hookups.

Multiple choice.

NB:
Mulatta means white/black or Arab/black​
Pashtuns fall under white-adjacent Tier 1​
Blasians fall under black​
I prefer Aboriginal Stacies

P9 aboriginal women

Which of the ethnicities stated in the poll would you NOT date for long-term/marriage?

Long-term/marriage, because that's what foid RMV is based on and they care about that much more than random hookups. Any subhuman abo whale granny can get hookups.

Multiple choice.

NB:

Multiple choice.

NB:
@lifefuelshake thoughts?

here are my votes