Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term? (Updated for August 2023)

Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term?

• Total voters
Pakistani Indian. She said she prefers brown guys over white boys cuz most of them are mid. She had Dravidian pheno
Brown = light, white adjacent or dark?

Brown = light, white adjacent or dark?
She gave examples of Bollywood guys. So I guess towards the whiter side with ethnic features

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Maybe if she is has really good features and hot body

• +1
New Google Forms released with more possible ethnicities to vote for. Your email will NOT be collected.

@PubertyMaxxer @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Chadeep @optimisticzoomer @EdouardManlet @444 @traveler @Arditi @_MVP_ @apemaxxed @dimorphism @ike57 @human304 @Sprinkles @bloomercel @gribsufer1 @5'7 zoomer @Ryldoo IS COPING @shortcel88 @goo25 @ConfusedBolivian @molluskmuncher @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @tbh aff @aspiringexcel @9Romance @olivecel @SidharthTheSlayer @Ach1lles @Debetro @lucivert @kimtaehyung @kebab @Shogun @Maesthetics=King @GabachoCopium @Joe Rogancel @MakinMogReturns @VenatorLuparius @GoodLookinSquirrel @unexplainable @Thesoloist22 @mrriceguy @emeraldglass

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, aspiringexcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
New Google Forms released with more possible ethnicities to vote for. Your email will NOT be collected.
@Gargantuan @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL you voted too

Is it possible to please attach the form link onto the OP?

Last edited:
honestly i'm done with you xangsane. You ruined our friendship.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Xangsane

@PubertyMaxxer @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Chadeep @optimisticzoomer @EdouardManlet @444 @traveler @Arditi @_MVP_ @apemaxxed @dimorphism @ike57 @human304 @Sprinkles @bloomercel @gribsufer1 @5'7 zoomer @Ryldoo IS COPING @shortcel88 @goo25 @ConfusedBolivian @molluskmuncher @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @tbh aff @aspiringexcel @9Romance @olivecel @SidharthTheSlayer @Ach1lles @Debetro @lucivert @kimtaehyung @kebab @Shogun @Maesthetics=King @GabachoCopium @Joe Rogancel @MakinMogReturns @VenatorLuparius @GoodLookinSquirrel @unexplainable @Thesoloist22 @mrriceguy @emeraldglass
done

• +1

It asked for my email

Thanks man. Are you the HAPA respondent?
It asked for my email

you have to sign in but your email isn't shared.
idk who's the turtle
both cancerous tho
JFL

idk who's the turtle
both cancerous tho
You are lucky then :lul:

He has like over 100 threads about specific female models and each day he massively tags people so everyone rates the models. I will tell him to include you in the tagging list:feelskek:

You are lucky then :lul:

He has like over 100 threads about specific female models and each day he massively tags people so everyone rates the models. I will tell him to include you in the tagging list:feelskek:

No I would but like I said she really needs to be beautiful with a hot body

JFL at putting this much effort into this

I will do the poll after i eat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Debetro
@Gargantuan @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL you voted too

Is it possible to please attach the form link onto the OP?
I can’t edit the OP, no.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
@chaddyboi66

@APJ

Poojeets are retarded af.
I still can't tell if by poojeet u mean Pakistanis who claim Turkic ancestry or me making the statement that Pakistanis want to distance themselves from their actual history

As a black dude probably my own race there less attractive on average but when you find an attractive black girl it's a sight to see

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SidharthTheSlayer
I still can't tell if by poojeet u mean Pakistanis who claim Turkic ancestry or me making the statement that Pakistanis want to distance themselves from their actual history
Everyone knows by poojeets we mean these guys: 🇮🇳

As a black dude probably my own race there less attractive on average but when you find an attractive black girl it's a sight to see

• So Sad
Everyone knows by poojeets we mean these guys: 🇮🇳
Well it's true, average Paki prays their ancestors were raped by Arabs or Turks, you can stop coping pakijeet.

• Ugh..
Well it's true, average Paki prays their ancestors were raped by Arabs or Turks, you can stop coping pakijeet.

Why are you poojeets so retarded? Always so obsessed with us. We don’t even think about you guys. 🙃 But then some stinky pajeet screams about “self-hating paxtanis.” What is more self-hating than calling yourself Indian, when the Indus river doesn’t flow in Bharat?

Why are you poojeets so retarded? Always so obsessed with us. We don’t even think about you guys. 🙃 But then some stinky pajeet screams about “self-hating paxtanis.” What is more self-hating than calling yourself Indian, when the Indus river doesn’t flow in Bharat?
Nigga it was brought up in the thread that we claim Pashtun Turkic or Arab ancestry when literally only delusional Pakis do that shit :lul:

If I call myself Indian on an English speaking forum that's not self hatred, it's common sense

• Hmm...
Nigga it was brought up in the thread that we claim Pashtun Turkic or Arab ancestry when literally only delusional Pakis do that shit :lul:

If I call myself Indian on an English speaking forum that's not self hatred, it's common sense

Self-hating poojeets named their country after a river in the country they hate, but sure, that’s not self-hating. :lul:

Self-hating poojeets named their country after a river in the country they hate, but sure, that’s not self-hating. :lul:
Bruh, how does that make sense, the region has been called some variation of India since the 5th century, it would be cucked to change the name cuz of some muzzies seceding

Bruh, how does that make sense, the region has been called some variation of India since the 5th century, it would be cucked to change the name cuz of some muzzies seceding
Hanging on to a name of a country that doesn't apply to yours is giga cucked and self-hating. Also some Pakistanis do have Turkic ancestry or Arabic ancestry but not many. You can tell which people have Turkic ancestry because they look Central Asian in appearance.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer