Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term? (Updated for August 2023)

Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term?

• Total voters
@apemaxxed was this you

@Xangsane just put in my vote

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I put it as MENA non white passing
OK!
I see your response now.

"Black, South Asian (not light/white-passing), Southeast Asian, Pacific Islander, Mulatta (including black-MENA), Blasian (including black-Indian), Australian Aboriginal"

?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
OK!
I see your response now.

"Black, South Asian (not light/white-passing), Southeast Asian, Pacific Islander, Mulatta (including black-MENA), Blasian (including black-Indian), Australian Aboriginal"

?
Yes

• +1
New Google Forms released with more possible ethnicities to vote for. Your email will NOT be collected.

@PubertyMaxxer @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Chadeep @optimisticzoomer @EdouardManlet @444 @traveler @Arditi @_MVP_ @apemaxxed @dimorphism @ike57 @human304 @Sprinkles @bloomercel @gribsufer1 @5'7 zoomer @Ryldoo IS COPING @shortcel88 @goo25 @ConfusedBolivian @molluskmuncher @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @tbh aff @aspiringexcel @9Romance @olivecel @SidharthTheSlayer @Ach1lles @Debetro @lucivert @kimtaehyung @kebab @Shogun @Maesthetics=King @GabachoCopium @Joe Rogancel @MakinMogReturns @VenatorLuparius @GoodLookinSquirrel @unexplainable @Thesoloist22 @mrriceguy @emeraldglass
@slop slinger

New Google Forms released with more possible ethnicities to vote for. Your email will NOT be collected.

@PubertyMaxxer @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Chadeep @optimisticzoomer @EdouardManlet @444 @traveler @Arditi @_MVP_ @apemaxxed @dimorphism @ike57 @human304 @Sprinkles @bloomercel @gribsufer1 @5'7 zoomer @Ryldoo IS COPING @shortcel88 @goo25 @ConfusedBolivian @molluskmuncher @SwoleChad69 @IMOGYOU @tbh aff @aspiringexcel @9Romance @olivecel @SidharthTheSlayer @Ach1lles @Debetro @lucivert @kimtaehyung @kebab @Shogun @Maesthetics=King @GabachoCopium @Joe Rogancel @MakinMogReturns @VenatorLuparius @GoodLookinSquirrel @unexplainable @Thesoloist22 @mrriceguy @emeraldglass
@Recessed Life

Why exclude Tier 2 over Tier 1?

Because I'd date tier 1 girls
Tier 2 girls aren't attractive although I am mainly focusing on the hapas lol

• +1
preview.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
@apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL

Some of these responses make no sense...
People were meant to be voting for who they would NOT date long term. Some of them were voting against their own ethnicity including whites.

Do these look like they misread the instructions or were they being genuine?

@apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL

People were meant to be voting for who they would NOT date long term. Some of them were voting against their own ethnicity including whites.

View attachment 2404059View attachment 2404060View attachment 2404061View attachment 2404062View attachment 2404063View attachment 2404064View attachment 2404065
@StrangerDanger @SidharthTheSlayer @JustShower can you please verify if they misread the instructions? Whites voting against whites doesn't make sense.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @SidharthTheSlayer @JustShower can you please verify if they misread the instructions? Whites voting against whites doesn't make sense.
Oh so you were the one who made it
I saw that poll being sent in a discord server and my first reaction was white so no they probably did not misread it

• +1
Oh so you were the one who made it
I saw that poll being sent in a discord server and my first reaction was white so no they probably did not misread it
No I mean that it was asking for which ethnicities people would NOT be open to dating long term, and I have seen white people vote against whites, and saying they'd only date black/SEA/indian long term which makes no sense. And some MENAs voting against their own and white people/mixed people as well. A lot of the latter results make no sense. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No I mean that it was asking for which ethnicities people would NOT be open to dating long term, and I have seen white people vote against whites, and saying they'd only date black/SEA/indian long term which makes no sense. And some MENAs voting against their own and white people/mixed people as well. A lot of the latter results make no sense. What do you think?
People are complex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Xangsane
People are complex
To me the results don't make sense especially considering that white women are highest SMV... why would whites vote against LTRing white women and prefer black/indian/abo? Makes no sense.

White Brunette only

• +1
Can you see how many of the forms out of all have given you these results? Could be a small percentage of them, so outliers who have unconventional preferences is a possibility. The forms being misread I'd also take into consideration.

• +1
Can you see how many of the forms out of all have given you these results? Could be a small percentage of them, so outliers who have unconventional preferences is a possibility. The forms being misread I'd also take into consideration.
I mean like 15 people out of 51 gave odd answers relative to their ethnicity.

I mean like 15 people out of 51 gave odd answers relative to their ethnicity.
Thats about 30% percent, so I'd say that's a low enough percentage for it to not disprove your point. And again, some of the people of that percentage might have misread, so there's that. Also, just having 51 people take the form isn't enough people for an accurate outcome, you need more.

• +1
@apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2404059View attachment 2404060View attachment 2404061View attachment 2404062View attachment 2404063View attachment 2404064View attachment 2404065
Looks like they misread to me.

• +1
What makes you think so?
Thats about 30% percent, so I'd say that's a low enough percentage for it to not disprove your point. And again, some of the people of that percentage might have misread, so there's that.
I strongly believe they misread. Which white man would only date black, Indian and abo women, the lowest SMV women?
I'd have to go through all the results and edit them myself because now the results showing on the graphs at inaccurate. Ain't no way white redheads have a 35% rejection rate, and white blondsles at a 26% rejection rate
Also, just having 51 people take the form isn't enough people for an accurate outcome, you need more.
I agree. How many should I aim for?

Thats about 30% percent, so I'd say that's a low enough percentage for it to not disprove your point. And again, some of the people of that percentage might have misread, so there's that. Also, just having 51 people take the form isn't enough people for an accurate outcome, you need more.
I can post some of the response here and you please tell me if they misread or if they're genuine.

I agree. How many should I aim for?
Definitely way more than 100. For accurate results there would probably need to be 500-1000 responses.

• +1
Definitely way more than 100. For accurate results there would probably need to be 500-1000 responses.
No problem. I'm gonna have to go through every single one of the results and alter the ones that seem like they misread. Mind if I copy the ones I suspect are misread to you?

No problem. I'm gonna have to go through every single one of the results and alter the ones that seem like they misread. Mind if I copy the ones I suspect are misread to you?
yes

• +1