Which is a better hairstyle

which is the better hairstyle

• top left

• bottom right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Im trying out both of these but as far as what ive heard,

top left: my friend says it looks puffy and unconditioned, other friend said its bad bc the bangs sometimes cover my forehead
bottom right: my friends said it looks better and more professional, although some jerk in my ceramics class said this hairstyle makes it look like im on HRT

and this is NOT a thread asking for a dang rating, if u want to go rate people go on the ratings section

just from what I see in those two pics top left

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Luke LLL and Short Ugly and Brown
stop squinting lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Over, Mayorga and 6 others
BB99367F C449 4EDE A02B 567F7E2BD0CA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Short Ugly and Brown
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Slob and GoMadAndSTFU
essentially you turned yourself into a tranny with all those hairloss meds just to get a hairstyle you can rock with nw1

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
essentially you turned yourself into a tranny with all those hairloss meds just to get a hairstyle you can rock with nw1
im a heterosexual male. i have NO respect for trannies or anyone of that community, they are crazy.

who are you?

im a heterosexual male. i have NO respect for trannies or anyone of that community, they are crazy.

who are you?
you edited your post 3 times because you are Low T high E

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Pietrosiek, Slob and 3 others
@Bobbu flay gtfih

@Short Ugly and Brown i can just tell by the way you send ur streaks is fucking crazy man. if a guy sent me that, i’d be weirded out. i can only imagine what other aspie stuff u do if u do that for ur streaks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Pietrosiek, Slob and 7 others
Bro your streaks just scream autism ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SayNoToRotting, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
@Bobbu flay gtfih

@Short Ugly and Brown i can just tell by the way you send ur streaks is fucking crazy man. if a guy sent me that, i’d be weirded out. i can only imagine what other aspie stuff u do if u do that for ur streaks
how is that aspie i sent that to like 8 girls in my english class and 2 of them replied with streaks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581
how is that aspie i sent that to like 8 girls in my english class and 2 of them replied with streaks
you’re proving to me that seriously lack social awareness even more.

when i send a streak, i send about 10 and a few of them reply with streak or a random pic. it’s just a habit ppl do sometimes... they get a streak and they send one back. it’s so hard to explain this common sense stuff jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2581
you’re proving to me that seriously lack social awareness even more.

when i sent a streak, i sent about 10 and a few of them reply with streak or a random pic. it’s just a habit ppl do sometimes... they get a streak and they send one back. it’s so hard to explain this common sense stuff jfl
only goodlooking people get streaks

if i was white and 2 inches taller with a 10/10 lower third i would have had 5 instead of 2 of them respond

only goodlooking people get streaks

if i was white and 2 inches taller with a 10/10 lower third i would have had 5 instead of 2 of them respond
Literally everyone gets streaks

Girls are addicted to upping their Snapchat score

bro how do you not realize this.

Literally everyone gets streaks

Girls are addicted to upping their Snapchat score

bro how do you not realize this.
this. i've seen the most subhuman uggo retards have snapscores of <high number>. sometimes they even fucking brag how they are snapping back and forth with this hot girl, not realizing shes just using them to increase snap score JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl, Slob, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
good eye area

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Top left. I have also seen actual confirmed slayers with top left style hair irl.

• +1
Jfl you are 100% aspie level squinting so hard it's cringe af. I can guarantee every foid you sent that pic to cringed too. They can tell when you're squinting man.

this dudes legit aspie fr
no, im not

your just jealous that this specific feature i have better than yours

ive literally never had anyone say "stop squinting" or that i look different in these pics then irl when i messaged my friends because its what i look like

i hate people like you

you are a jealous jerk and you cant accept that some people have better features than you

go to a therapist to get your senses checked you jerk and dont come back to my thread

ive actually had other girls say i have nice eyes in school, if the rest of my face was nice i would post it too

its always the same crap, an ugly manlet white dude with an asian girlfriend thats mad there are people who arent ugly like him

i hope you stop bothering people you are jealous of

and @SayNoToRotting people like you are just jealous too

even tho im not attractive i still have 41mm wide palprebal fissure length and no surgery will make ur shit white incel eyes that wide like mine

also i have eyelashes which you white incels seem to never inherit with your bottom 5% genetics

keep crying for me jerk

top left but that's too much volume imo

• +1
Top left looks better

• +1
and @SayNoToRotting people like you are just jealous too
I left one single post in your threads, and it wasn't even this one here, lol.

I barely even know who you are, except that you are some 15 year old squintfraud.

I left one single post in your threads, and it wasn't even this one here, lol.

I barely even know who you are, except that you are some 15 year old squintfraud.
and ur an ugly incel that goes around attacking other people that have a better feature than you and make up that they used x technique to become more attractive

if you seriously believe that you need therapy

the only thing that makes people more attractive is surgery idiot

this is what i look like, im sorry your ass is jealous
also @SayNoToRotting i love how people like you never post their photos

its almost as if everyone knows where they stand, if u were decent looking u would have posted your face by now but ur just some JBW baldcel likely :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
what? Lol is this real life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
You are unironically one of the most autistic kids I've ever spotted on here together with @DarknLost and @Pietrosiek , amazing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2227
squint less hard

what? Lol is this real life?
get off my thread and stop filling it up with spam

you are very annoying and not contributing to the discussion, jealous

Eyearea1
we have the same eye area lmao

anyways,

imo top left fits you better

• +1
get off my thread and stop filling it up with spam

you are very annoying and not contributing to the discussion, jealous
what? But you tagged me in a rant that had nothing to do with this thread either. And then you bumped old threads of mine to annoy me.

Please. Seek help.

Last edited: