Which is more important: Prenatal T or Puberty

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
I remember my eyes being roundish and a bit squarish when I was younger how ever they were bigger than most kids. Now as I grew and I meet one one of my friends who when younger had eyes that someone would think they would grow up to be hunterish and very good pfl to pfh ratio and mogged mines, my eyes are much smaller and the pfl to pfh ratio is much better after puberty? His eyes mogged mine when I was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Both but paternal mogs. If pubertal is very low(I was gigafat and didn't reach my height, frame, and dick potential I know Brutal) you can get cucked though so both matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, saltii131 and Deleted member 9072
Both but paternal mogs. If pubertal is very low(I was gigafat and didn't reach my height, frame, and dick potential I know Brutal) you can get cucked though so both matter
My sisters eyes used to be smaller than mines when younger however their much bigger and rounder now so Paternal is important as fuk

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bump tbh ngl

I'd say that prenatal T gives you a set of levels you can reach, but pubertal T helps you get there. Ultimately, I'd say that prenatal T is more important, but don't deny the significance and help of pubertal T

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
giphy.gif