Which is the best for Tanning/color fixing?

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Im very white and pale (kinda ghostly) which is best to fix coloring and have a slight tan which is best:

1.) vit c serum

2.) tanning lotion for my face

3.) beta carotene and lycopene

4.) other (no tanning bed or melanotan II)

Melatonan 2 or sunning bad nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22354
read the thread incel
i have a gf nigga who are you calling a incel tried every thing on your list tanning bed or Melatonan the rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 20631
I'm thinking melanotan or maybe sun beds 🙂

i have a gf nigga who are you calling a incel tried every thing on your list tanning bed or Melatonan the rest is cope
oh ok even beta caroetene and v serum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
no i mean taking as supplements
Yea bit is the same shit nigga you can just eat carrots and tomatoes is the same as supplement

Any Australian fake tan like MineTan. European and US brands are usually pretty bad.

Zero collagen loss from sunbathing, deep bronze coloring, the only downside is applying it with the mitten is annoying and the tan will only last 7-10 days before you have to reapply it. A bottle will give you about 4 or 5 tans so it will last one and a half months.

I would have suggested Melanotan II but you don't want to inhale/inject it so that's out of the question.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and boss8055
3.) beta carotene and lycopene
but not supplements, wont work. Eat 2 cooked carrots and 2 cooked tomatoes a day and a lot of liver. Be from spring to autumn in the sun, 1h or so naked everyday when the sun shines. Never use suncreen, unless you are on vacation and its 30°C+. I keep most of my tan through winter, ofc you will lose some but if you tanned like I mentioned you will keep your tan.

also dont do shit like mt2 or sunbeds, will fuck your skin and health longterm hard.

Any Australian fake tan like MineTan. European and US brands are usually pretty bad.

Zero collagen loss from sunbathing, deep bronze coloring, the only downside is applying it with the mitten is annoying and the tan will only last 7-10 days before you have to reapply it. A bottle will give you about 4 or 5 tans so it will last one and a half months.

I would have suggested Melanotan II but you don't want to inhale/inject it so that's out of the question.
MineTan is good? Should i buy it? And do i apply it on my whole body i dont wanna look too black

but not supplements, wont work. Eat 2 cooked carrots and 2 cooked tomatoes a day and a lot of liver. Be from spring to autumn in the sun, 1h or so naked everyday when the sun shines. Never use suncreen, unless you are on vacation and its 30°C+. I keep most of my tan through winter, ofc you will lose some but if you tanned like I mentioned you will keep your tan.

also dont do shit like mt2 or sunbeds, will fuck your skin and health longterm hard.
naked?! lmfao i aint going no where in nyc naked also why cooked?

naked?! lmfao i aint going no where in nyc naked also why cooked?
better absorption + higher amount of carotionoids

Not completely (but would be ideal ofc for test maxxing), just go shirtsless and shorts.

dont get a fake tan it will age you a ton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
MineTan is good? Should i buy it? And do i apply it on my whole body i dont wanna look too black
You wont look black. If you start from a tone like Fitzpatrick 1 you will look a medium shade of brown for ~7 to 10 days using their Extra Dark tan.

The medium tan or light tan products will just make you slightly tanned.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You wont look black. If you start from a tone like Fitzpatrick 1 you will look a medium shade of brown for ~7 to 10 days using their Extra Dark tan.

The medium tan or light tan products will just make you slightly tanned.
aight

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 22924
don’t fucking make a thread about fixing your pale ass if you’re too scared to do the shit that actually fixes you

Be born ethnic and stop trying to pick and mix middle Eastern or vaguely brown phenotypes.

Do they have to be cooked or can you eat them raw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
vit-c is a melanin inhibitor is it not? would make you paler unless im wrong