Which of the 100000 religions is right

No that is due to the free will of humans God gave us, remember there was no sin until Eve ate the apple.
but nobody chose to give themselves cancer nigga:lul:inb4 cancer isnt in nature. it actually is tho.

but nobody chose to give themselves cancer nigga:lul:inb4 cancer isnt in nature. it actually is tho.

Did God force you to smoke 5 packs of cigarettes a day? Did he force you to eat processed slop every day? Is he preventing you from exercising?

Do you think cancer was a common occurrence 2000 years ago?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and thugmaxxer2
Tbf whilst it’s wrong if your atheist you have no basis to say it’s “wrong” as that’s a metaphysical concept you cannot justify in your materialistic worldview

I say it’s wrong due to the fact that a child below adolescence cannot make abstract future decisions due to lack of cognitive development hence they cannot truly consent. Another reason is the physical issues like fistulas that increase in likelihood as you are younger. Another reason why it’s wrong is that Mohammed was 53 and aisha only 9… that’s weird and fucked up.

Why is this subjective though? Well because not every child matures at the same rate HOWEVER what can be said for certain is that a 9yr old even a developed one lacks the cognitive development to concent truly.

Now Islam has things in place to try limit this however those are subjective and the completion of which is entirely up to the individuals assessing the child in the first place. @IndraBC for telling me about this tbf

Still though I can say it’s wrong as Jesus said Matthew 18:5-6 New International Version (NIV)And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

This is proof that JESUS IS THE TRUE MORAL VALUE HUMANS SHOULD FOLLOW NOT SOME ARAB NOMAD
You talk way too much bro I won’t even cap

And JFL at you not answering my dms. Ur not my friend anymore 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 3110827

Did God force you to smoke 5 packs of cigarettes a day? Did he force you to eat processed slop every day? Is he preventing you from exercising?

Do you think cancer was a common occurrence 2000 years ago?
crazy how much it multiplied. even when u tey to get away from everything processed chemicals r literally in the air. but yea i mean u gonna die one day from smth even if u are the healthiest dude on the planet:feelsrope:not your fault just fate.

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
mine is right for sure :lul::lul:

The one my parents told me :feelshah:

No that is due to the free will of humans God gave us, remember there was no sin until Eve ate the apple.
Did death reign before Adam