Which of the 100000 religions is right

None of you can give me a single good reason why a pubescent man marrying a pubescent woman is wrong.
"muh its mentally ill bro :soy::soy::soy:"
Why exactly is marriage a mental illness?
bc theyre not fully grown ups and are still developing

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Chat gpt i missed you
but fr what you said is subjective and not everybody in the world thinks like that the majority of people don't want to be slaved and controlled till they die and god wont do something we wouldn't want to do plus that's why he gave us free will and made us so we can choose the path and be with him if not that contradicts the whole point of our existence in the bible way at least

bc theyre not fully grown ups and are still developing
Screenshot 2024 08 20 at 71800PM

guess what puberty is?
the process of developing into a full grown up

but fr what you said is subjective and not everybody in the world thinks like that the majority of people don't want to be slaved and controlled till they die and god wont do something we wouldn't want to do plus that's why he gave us free will and made us so we can choose the path and be with him if not that contradicts the whole point of our existence in the bible way at least
I still dont get it but im tired of asking

he did not part the sea God parted the sea
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:gigacope to defend your illogical religion
Thousands of great men in the world and he only chose moses why? What partiality is this ? Is god not equal to everyone :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist
so its morally wrong because i can get arrested for it?
your moral compass revolves around the current laws of your country of residence?
so ur telling me that u WOULD marry a 9 year old

so ur telling me that u WOULD marry a 9 year old
no I would marry a pubescent woman however in this age a 9 year old is most likely not pubescent

None. It’s all fairytale nonsense.

None of them. Religion is a cope and morals don't matter in this world.

would u marry a 9 year old who is pubescent?
yes if shes pubescent
Screenshot 2024 08 20 at 100335PM

this is a 13 year old girl in 2024 btw
so i imagine 1400 years ago a 9 year old would look similar

stop trying to get me into some trap pajeet
you know even in your 20iq brain that there is nothing wrong with marrying a girl that looks like that

yes if shes pubescent
View attachment 3110578

you know even in your 20iq brain that there is nothing wrong with marrying a girl that looks like that
Pedo

yes if shes pubescent
View attachment 3110578

ok but not EVERY 13 year old girl looks like her buddy

• Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist
yes if shes pubescent
View attachment 3110578

u just accepted to marrying a child if she looks mature enough wow good job buddy thats kinda creepy imo

u just accepted to marrying a child if she looks mature enough wow good job buddy thats kinda creepy imo
yes lol and? "looking mature enough" is literally being mature enough
are you talking about mental maturity or physical maturity
ok but not EVERY 13 year old girl looks like her buddy
yeah thats why i said IF shes pubescent

yes lol and? "looking mature enough" is literally being mature enough
are you talking about mental maturity or physical maturity

yeah thats why i said IF shes pubescent
bro AINT no WAY ur defending PEDOPHILIA

Last edited:
Just reading this thread has unironically dropped my IQ 5 points.

• +1
Cuz it is
Tbf whilst it’s wrong if your atheist you have no basis to say it’s “wrong” as that’s a metaphysical concept you cannot justify in your materialistic worldview

I say it’s wrong due to the fact that a child below adolescence cannot make abstract future decisions due to lack of cognitive development hence they cannot truly consent. Another reason is the physical issues like fistulas that increase in likelihood as you are younger. Another reason why it’s wrong is that Mohammed was 53 and aisha only 9… that’s weird and fucked up.

Why is this subjective though? Well because not every child matures at the same rate HOWEVER what can be said for certain is that a 9yr old even a developed one lacks the cognitive development to concent truly.

Now Islam has things in place to try limit this however those are subjective and the completion of which is entirely up to the individuals assessing the child in the first place. @IndraBC for telling me about this tbf

Still though I can say it’s wrong as Jesus said Matthew 18:5-6 New International Version (NIV)And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

This is proof that JESUS IS THE TRUE MORAL VALUE HUMANS SHOULD FOLLOW NOT SOME ARAB NOMAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and iwannabebreathtakin
I guess I should also @shia.jihadist with this comment?

Tbf whilst it’s wrong if your atheist you have no basis to say it’s “wrong” as that’s a metaphysical concept you cannot justify in your materialistic worldview

I say it’s wrong due to the fact that a child below adolescence cannot make abstract future decisions due to lack of cognitive development hence they cannot truly consent. Another reason is the physical issues like fistulas that increase in likelihood as you are younger. Another reason why it’s wrong is that Mohammed was 53 and aisha only 9… that’s weird and fucked up.

Why is this subjective though? Well because not every child matures at the same rate HOWEVER what can be said for certain is that a 9yr old even a developed one lacks the cognitive development to concent truly.

Now Islam has things in place to try limit this however those are subjective and the completion of which is entirely up to the individuals assessing the child in the first place. @IndraBC for telling me about this tbf

Still though I can say it’s wrong as Jesus said Matthew 18:5-6 New International Version (NIV)And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

This is proof that JESUS IS THE TRUE MORAL VALUE HUMANS SHOULD FOLLOW NOT SOME ARAB NOMAD
u basically just said what i said

except the Jesus part

• Woah

btw im not athiest

• Woah
except the Jesus part
Well it’s a subjective truth at the end of the day. It’s true but it’s a relative truth that doesn’t necessarily apply to every individual. But I can say NO 9 YR OLD ON EARTH THIS IS JUSTIFIED. Notice how the Muslim has to use an 13 yr old when we are speaking about Mohammed’s relationship with a 9 YR OLD :fuk:

As if 13 and 9 are remotely the same in development

bro AINT no WAY ur defending PEDOPHILIA
again, no argument just "aint no way bro :soy:"

also pedophilia is attraction to children and a pubescent person is not a child
therefore i am not defending pedophilia
If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
marrying a pubescent person does not equal causing a little one to stumble lol
interpreting verses to your random ass meanings

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
again, no argument just "aint no way bro :soy:"

also pedophilia is attraction to children and a pubescent person is not a child
therefore i am not defending pedophilia

marrying a pubescent person does not equal causing a little one to stumble lol
interpreting verses to your random ass meanings
Yes it does… your prophet was betrothed and married to her @ 6-7 and then consummated it at 9.

He’s a pedo it is what it is by modern standards he is. She wasn’t even 12 couldn’t he had just waited till she wa 12-14 like a normal person. Even the romans Greeks and Sassanids all ancient groups didn’t fuck such young and usually @ age 13.

Even 1st century Jews did it at age 13 for girls and age 20 for boys. Using a consensus argument is disgusting, and is a fallacy just because everybody else is doing it doesn’t mean it’s right. Mohammed is not even a mid tier person to follow I am a bette human than him and so are most ppl today. Maybe in Arab soycieity back then but today nope son. Not even being rude just being honest (everything Mohammed said about women is true though)

Yes it does… your prophet was betrothed and married to her @ 6-7 and then consummated it at 9.
tales from sahih bukhari
He’s a pedo it is what it is by modern standards he is. She wasn’t even 12 couldn’t he had just waited till she wa 12-14 like a normal person. Even the romans Greeks and Sassanids all ancient groups didn’t fuck such young and usually @ age 13.
if the hadith is true, why would he wait for her from when she was 6 until she was 9 if he wasnt waiting for her to become pubescent

also JFL at 12 is fine but 9 is where you draw the line

the line is at pre-pubescent vs pubescent

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC and PrinceLuenLeoncur
tales from sahih bukhari

if the hadith is true, why would he wait for her from when she was 6 until she was 9 if he wasnt waiting for her to become pubescent

also JFL at 12 is fine but 9 is where you draw the line

the line is at pre-pubescent vs pubescent
Because at 6 she prob never even began puberty or maybe she wasn’t fat enough yet as they’d fatten little aisha up for your profit to mount.

I draw the line @ 16 personally however I can accept that an 13yr old can make abstract decisions long term. But a 9yr old
Just lacks the cognitive ability to understand concepts such as marriage and what it entails.
That’s why I draw the line but once again it’s subjective truth due to everybody being different 🤷‍♂️ either way Muslims always will lose this debate with non Muslims and the whole world considers it barbaric the same way Muslims think slavery is ok because Mohammed also traded in slaves

And then Muslims wonder why ppl consider them savage barbarians :forcedsmile:

• +1
The Bible warns about Islam 500 years before Islam's creation.
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen

— Deuteronomy 18:15 (ESV)

yeah you're right :feelskek:

• +1
yeah and so does the bible
+ freeing slaves in one of the biggest good deeds in islam
Nope. It’s not ok 👎 god MAKES CONSESSIONS to the Israelites for their HARDENED hearts that’s why he allows slavery the same way gos allowed them to have kings in spite of him not wanting them to have kings. He was trying to fix them and mend their hearts slowly in preparation for Jesus which is why he’s the fulfilment of the old covenant.

This alone is proof that Islam is a false religion because Islam states that god changed his mind and then created a new covenant again lmfao but then completely did away with Mosaic law and gave new sharia law instead. Fucking retarded and then Muslims wonder why I meme them your religion has 0
Continuity with the Old Testament and new it’s like a fan fiction and so many idiots are duped into your religions bullshit it’s asinine

Slavery is not allowed Jesus says he has come to set the slaves free, slavers isn’t allowed in Christianity for this reason. We acknowledge that slavery is how it is but we can limit it by making it illegal to buy slaves or trad slaves which wills eradicate slavery.

Your barbaric religion is all about vices that’s why it’s not from god

15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

English Standard Version

14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Galatians 1:8-9

King James Version

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.​

I wonder who choke slammed Muhammad 4 times in that cave. Couldn't have been Satan. :lul:

• +1
Prophet Muhammad
How convenient. Did you know we have a verse in the Bible mentioning Muhammad?

Matthew 7:15-20

King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jattlife, IndraBC and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How convenient. Did you know we have a verse in the Bible mentioning Muhammad?

Matthew 7:15-20​

King James Version​

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.​

no i think thats more about niggas like mirza ghulam ahmed

• +1

"Prophet" Joseph Smith: Claims he met two angels in a forest who gave him the Mormon Bible, creates the Mormon faith, and claims that he's a prophet of God. The new book contradicts the book that came before it (Bible). Later marries forty women, two of whom were 14 and some 16.

"Prophet" Muhammad: Claims he met an angel in a cave who gave him the Quran, creates the Islamic faith, and claims that he's a prophet of God. The new book contradicts the book that came before it (Bible). Later marries 11 women, one of whom was 6.

I am starting to see a pattern here. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and iwannabebreathtakin

From your brothers :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Hey Mohammeden, was mohammed a Jew? Was he in Palestine region?

No?

Ok, so who are they referring to?

Simple, JESUSS NOT FUCKING MOHAMMED. And yes @Kudagaisme is right we are warned about Islam in

Galatians 1:8 NIV But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. · ASV. And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.

Matthew 7:15-20

New King James Version

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits​

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so,every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them

Mohammed the man who cursed a little girl
In hadiths, fucked kids allowed slavery allowed women to be raped in front of their husbands Mohammed who advocated for genoocide saying he’d remove all Christian’s and Jews from Palestine. He’s the ultimate fake prophet indeed inshallah

• JFL
  • JFL
View attachment 3110770
"Prophet" Joseph Smith: Claims he met two angels in a forest who gave him the Mormon Bible, creates the Mormon faith, and claims that he's a prophet of God. The new book contradicts the book that came before it (Bible). Later marries forty women, two of whom were 14 and some 16.

View attachment 3110776
"Prophet" Muhammad: Claims he met an angel in a cave who gave him the Quran, creates the Islamic faith, and claims that he's a prophet of God. The new book contradicts the book that came before it (Bible). Later marries 11 women, one of whom was 6.

I am starting to see a pattern here. :unsure:
@iwannabebreathtakin im sure you seen enough proof now to know Islam is a meme religion not worthy of any respect and that to follow it from this point on is an admission of low IQ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and iwannabebreathtakin