Which of these ethnicities on men do you think are racetaxed (penalized) by women?

Which of these ethnicities do you think are penalized by women for dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Follow up from the female version of this thread, where curryfoids are penalized the most by voters:

Now let's do the male version of this poll.
Which of these ethnicities do you think foids will penalize for dating? In other words, which ethnicities do you think foids, generally, are not open to dating?

This is a multiple-choice poll.

N.B.:
  • This goes for all attractiveness levels.
  • "White-adjacent/light" means those types of men that one often sees as ambiguously ethnic. This does not mean a mixed black/white (mulatto) man, they have their own category.
  • Ashkenazi Jews are white, but for cultural reasons (e.g. more similarity to MENAs than Anglos culturally) I put all Jews in the same group as lightskin MENAs. The "Jewish" designation can also include Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews.
  • "Hapa" in this case means any light Caucasoid mix with East Asian. For example, British/Thai, Iranian/Korean, and Pakistani/Japanese all count as "hapa", but Blasian doesn't; they have their own category with mulattas.
  • Central Asians fall under the light-skinned ethnic category.
Examples of phenos that fall under the "white-adjacent"/light ethnic category:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
abos and curries shouldnt be in the same category even dravidians are at least human

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
Tagging people from the female version of this thread:
@Chadeep @Incellectually_Shy @Yuhbwoynadia @shiitake @Oberyn @MiroslavBulldosex @PeakMaleHeight @PeakMaleHeight @Nobagger @lordgandy2000 @RoBobaFett999 @Mako @gamma @Umbra @BearBoy @Qaliqal @House Lannister @LightSkinNoob @Manu le coq @Inhale @Smoke Fanboy @Carsonthealpha @galego123 @RottenSperg @5ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Except white all of them.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Paroxysm, Chadeep and 2 others
Including people like the guys in my OP?
I was gonna edit my post yeah white looking mena/Latinos/Jews are not racetaxed. Curries,even if they look like gandy if they have curry accent is so over for them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 16984 and Xangsane
Asians are perceived as a joke the way i see by women, curries and other shitskind are also great women repellents

Apart from these groups, rest of the folks in the list are only cosmetically different from each other

Voted for everything except Northern European.

South Euros and Slavs will be more of a case-by-case situation that will vary based on whether the individual looks Ethnik (eg. if they are brown enough to look stereotypically MENA).

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
tbh If I was white with the same psl and physique my dating proffessinal and everyday life would be much better.
Suifuel:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, eyebagcel, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
I was gonna edit my post yeah white looking mena/Latinos/Jews are not racetaxed. Curries,even if they look like gandy if they have curry accent is so over for them.
What about an American or British born curry that looks like gandy?

Follow up from the female version of this thread, where curryfoids are penalized the most by voters:

Now let's do the male version of this poll.
Which of these ethnicities do you think foids will penalize for dating? In other words, which ethnicities do you think foids, generally, are not open to dating?

This is a multiple-choice poll.

N.B.:
  • This goes for all attractiveness levels.
  • "White-adjacent/light" means those types of men that one often sees as ambiguously ethnic. This does not mean a mixed black/white (mulatto) man, they have their own category.
  • Ashkenazi Jews are white, but for cultural reasons (e.g. more similarity to MENAs than Anglos culturally) I put all Jews in the same group as lightskin MENAs. The "Jewish" designation can also include Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews.
  • "Hapa" in this case means any light Caucasoid mix with East Asian. For example, British/Thai, Iranian/Korean, and Pakistani/Japanese all count as "hapa", but Blasian doesn't; they have their own category with mulattas.
  • Central Asians fall under the light-skinned ethnic category.
Examples of phenos that fall under the "white-adjacent"/light ethnic category:

View attachment 1637739View attachment 1637740View attachment 1637743View attachment 1637746View attachment 1637749View attachment 1637755View attachment 1637756View attachment 1637763View attachment 1637768View attachment 1637775View attachment 1637778
All that are not white in white nations. Granted some women doesn’t like whites in the west but it’s easier to get a gf here as a white because most women are white you have the choice options.

Every ethnic and black has ethnic tax

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
All that are not white in white nations. Granted some women doesn’t like whites in the west but it’s easier to get a gf here as a white because most women are white you have the choice options.

Every ethnic and black has ethnic tax
Does this include light and white-passing ethnics?

Asians are perceived as a joke the way i see by women, curries and other shitskind are also great women repellents

Apart from these groups, rest of the folks in the list are only cosmetically different from each other
What about black men and light ethnics?

tbh If I was white with the same psl and physique my dating proffessinal and everyday life would be much better.
Suifuel:blackpill:
Which other ethnicities do you think aren't penalised?

Does this include light and white-passing ethnics?
Yes. They are also taxxed in the west. Bear in mind the “race tax” only applies to the west. In east Asia for example there is no race tax for being gook. So it’s dependent on where you live. For example blacks are race taxed but their tax is a low lower than ethnics due to huge niche appeal making up for it and black women being extremely Loyal which means blacks are not incel. White passing ethnics and mullatos can do well but do also face tax just to a lesser degree than even blacks. Whites are penalised in some parts of the world and in some cultures but in the west like UK it’s a very low amount of penalisation. Women are racist

• +1
Voted for everything except Northern European.

South Euros and Slavs will be more of a case-by-case situation that will vary based on whether the individual looks Ethnik (eg. if they are brown enough to look stereotypically MENA).
Fair enough :feelswhy:

Yes. They are also taxxed in the west. Bear in mind the “race tax” only applies to the west. In east Asia for example there is no race tax for being gook. So it’s dependent on where you live. For example blacks are race taxed but their tax is a low lower than ethnics due to huge niche appeal making up for it and black women being extremely Loyal which means blacks are not incel. White passing ethnics and mullatos can do well but do also face tax just to a lesser degree than even blacks. Whites are penalised in some parts of the world and in some cultures but in the west like UK it’s a very low amount of penalisation. Women are racist
Yeah, this poll applies to the West only.
Would your POV change if I said this?

Yeah, this poll applies to the West only.
Would your POV change if I said this?
No as my results are specifically tailored to the west. In any native nation the native men would be above white. Unless East Asian. Women are racist and therefore I am justified in hating her imo

What about black men and light ethnics?
BBC is legit. About light ethnics, normies do not even consider you as non-white most of the time no matter what sfcels here screech

• Hmm...
Tax tier:
1. Abo (barely human)
2. Indian
3. actual SS africans
4. actual non mixed menas

race tax to ethnic only applies if the ethnic is not approaching females

white women love to fuck average looking ethnics that approach and use race play to entice the white women to rebel against their family

BBC is legit. About light ethnics, normies do not even consider you as non-white most of the time no matter what sfcels here screech
So even Imran Khan and Freddie Mercury would get a pass?

If you're not a Northwestern European, you will get taxed but to various degrees. MENAs, brown boys(South Asians), niggers, etc all are affected to varying degrees depending on the location, the setting, the time period, and many other things.

But here's the thing. If you are a Western born and/or raised ethnic that is part of the ethnic groups I mentioned and you speak perfect English with a native accent with native behaviours and values, then you will not really be penalized.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Asian and curry most def

Lifefuel for light currycels @Pakicel
Hey i said light ethnics, not curries. Curries still fall down under to the abo subhuman category no matter what

Hey i said light ethnics, not curries. Curries still fall down under to the abo subhuman category no matter what
By "light curries" I'm referring to those with a Salludon, Indo Nordic, Chaiwala Chad or Freddie Mercury-type pheno.
Coping "Brahmins", "Indian Aryans" and "Nord Indids" don't count, they fall under the Abo/Indian category.

Last edited:
Asian and curry most def
If the curry has an Indo Nordic or Imran Khan/Freddie Mercury/Salludon-type pheno, would he still be taxed?

By "light curries" I'm referring to those with a Salludon, Indo Nordic, Chaiwala Chad or Freddie Mercury-type pheno.
Coping "Brahmins", "Indian Aryans" and "Nord Indids" don't count, they fall under the Abo/Indian category.
I saw maybe thousands of curries in both online and real life and i never seen a curry who looked like anything you could call "nordic" "chad" or "freddie mercury" all of them were dark brown south asians and i doubt if there are curries that can actually pass as the attributes you just mentioned in real life

• JFL
I saw maybe thousands of curries in both online and real life and i never seen a curry who looked like anything you could call "nordic" "chad" or "freddie mercury" all of them were dark brown south asians and i doubt if there are curries that can actually pass as the attributes you just mentioned in real life
I saw ONE WOMAN who was like this IRL. Just one woman, from many curries in the UK.
She was a teacher and I was very surprised she was a curry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
I saw ONE WOMAN who was like this IRL. Just one woman, from many curries in the UK.
Idk man but im talking about my observation and i never seen one so far. All pakis/indians i see are screaming they are curries, i think imran khan is like only one in 200 million.

• +1
I see a lot with Salludon's pheno tbh

• +1
Idk man but im talking about my observation and i never seen one so far. All pakis/indians i see are screaming they are curries, i think imran khan is like only one in 200 million.
Yeah, I live in the UK where curries are very common. It is extremely rare to see curries with this pheno, hence I only saw one woman out of say thousands of thousands I saw in my life.

The foid also had a Freddie Mercury pheno.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
What about Salludon's pheno?
you said light curries and included him. Esp in Canada there's a lot of similar looking people, but when I was in the US it was mostly people who looked like @RabidRosaries

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
The foid also had a Freddie Mercury pheno.
Imagine having a man pheno as a woman

And you are asking me how over it is for curries

• JFL
you said light curries and included him. Esp in Canada there's a lot of similar looking people, but when I was in the US it was mostly people who looked like @RabidRosaries
What does rabidrosaries look like?
How to light curries do? (doesn't include the curries who cope with "muh brahmin" and "muh nord indid")

• +1
What does rabidrosaries look like?
How to light curries do? (doesn't include the curries who cope with "muh brahmin" and "muh nord indid")
Urban Pendu slayed hard on tinder but they don't do much better than arabs or anything

• +1
Urban Pendu slayed hard on tinder but they don't do much better than arabs or anything
So he looked like urban pendu?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
No i'm saying it depends on location. Rabidrosaries wouldn't fall under light curry
Who would you say would fall under light curry?
Bear in mind many of the guys in the OP are MENA/hapa too, so you can exclude them.

• +1
Who would you say would fall under light curry?
Bear in mind many of the guys in the OP are MENA/hapa too, so you can exclude them.

Like most indians in canada are Punjabis and look like this (coloring wise ofc not lookswise) but yeah they are outnumbered hard by medium and dark brown ones in most places. Most people on this forum just group them under arab (which is kinda dumb because saudis and yemeni are darker jfl)

People like Chai wala in your post live in Pakistan but they're ethnically afghans (pashtuns). Never seen an indian with this pheno and I don't think I ever will. Even Imran Khan is pashtun and you only see people like him in NW pakistan and afghanistan

Last edited: