Which of these ethnicities on men do you think are racetaxed (penalized) by women?

Which of these ethnicities do you think are penalized by women for dating?

• Total voters
View attachment 1638077View attachment 1638075

Like most indians in canada are Punjabis and look like this (coloring wise ofc not lookswise) but yeah they are outnumbered hard by medium and dark brown ones in most places. Most people on this forum just group them under arab (which is kinda dumb because saudis and yemeni are darker jfl)

People like chai wala live in Pakistan but they're ethnically afghans (pashtuns). Never seen an indian with this pheno and I don't think I ever will lol.

Yeah most curries here in the UK are Punjabis, but the ones I usually see are much darker.
The foid teacher seemed more Pashtun influenced. Similar colouring like the foid you posted but had next-to-no Abo traits and eyebrows weren't as thick.

Yeah most curries here in the UK are Punjabis, but the ones I usually see are much darker.
The foid teacher seemed more Pashtun influenced. Similar colouring like the foid you posted but had next-to-no Abo traits and eyebrows weren't as thick.
yeah pashtuns look different from curries tbh, their orbitals are much more deepset like Imran

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
do latinos slay in uk?
universidad_de_chile_nueva_camiseta_azul_blanco_lineas_verticales_la_u_alternativa_adidas_ronnie_fernandez-1000x600.jpg

he could slay there?

• +1
yeah pashtuns look different from curries tbh, their orbitals are much more deepset like Imran
Yes, which is also why I excluded them from the curry category.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
At least asian and Indian whores have the decency to not go for niggers. Nafris get cucked by both whites and niggers

The problem with you OP is your asking fairly high IQ stuff, and in a fairly high IQ way, eg u know not all Ethnics (Bucharest to Rangoon) pay ethnic tax.

You're problem is you're asking it here, u need to find a high IQ way of asking it on foid forums, and where there are all kinds of foids, not just that black foid forum u larped on before.

Also don't use SUCH obvious examples for Ethnics who obviously don't pay tax.

U can't just use the meme tea salesman cos he could just be fucking french for what a foid thinks.

Key point is use Ethnics WHO ARE CLEARLY ETHNIC, but not meme cringe Ethnics, so use western Ethnics, with proper hair and clothes and body, hell use jay Sean or Zayn if u want.

Even peopl like Hasan Minhaj, Godfrey gao, Henry Golding.

You don't need to target 'periphery white ethnics' because such a TINY proportion of truly native passing Ethnics look legit good. How good, outside of PSL, can someone say sendhil ramamurtby or Andy Lau or aaron kwok ACTUALLY looks??

Anyway rant over, if u wanna keep shit spamming race threads fine, if u actually want to help break things down at a univariate level, and then build an actual playbook, u can take my advice which is applicable in real world, and I think u will, cos deep down I think Ur much more aware and smart than most of the forum

The problem with you OP is your asking fairly high IQ stuff, and in a fairly high IQ way, eg u know not all Ethnics (Bucharest to Rangoon) pay ethnic tax.

You're problem is you're asking it here, u need to find a high IQ way of asking it on foid forums, and where there are all kinds of foids, not just that black foid forum u larped on before.

U can't just use the meme tea salesman cos he could just be fucking french for what a foid thinks.

Key point is use Ethnics WHO ARE CLEARLY ETHNIC, but not meme cringe Ethnics, so use western Ethnics, with proper hair and clothes and body, hell use jay Sean or Zayn if u want.

You don't need to target 'periphery white ethnics' because such a TINY proportion of truly native passing Ethnics look legit good. How good, outside of PSL, can someone say sendhil ramamurtby or Andy Lau or aaron kwok ACTUALLY looks??

Anyway rant over, if u wanna keep shit spamming race threads fine, if u actually want to help break things down at a univariate level, and then build an actual playbook, u can take my advice which is applicable in real world, and I think u will, cos deep down I think Ur much more aware and smart than most of the forum
No, I wanted to illustrate what a white adjacent or light ethnic is defined as for the purpose of my poll.

At least asian and Indian whores have the decency to not go for nirs. Nafris get cucked by both whites and nrs
So I guess you'd exclude the others you didn't mention?

I would love to make a larp account and ask FDS foids on reddit but they're gonna catch me out just like how I got snitched on

No, I wanted to illustrate what a white adjacent or light ethnic is defined as for the purpose of my poll.
There is no such thing was my point, most of white passing or mildly ethnic, at least to white foids, is nurture not nature.

Most foids would find 95% of Roshan ethnic as fuck despite his face

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I would love to make a larp account and ask FDS foids on reddit but they're gonna catch me out just like how I got snitched on
I'm no expert on how, but trying to figure out what foids find attractive, and using all IRL shit rather than trying base it on fucking halotypes and shit, would be a good exercise

There is no such thing was my point, most of white passing or mildly ethnic, at least to white foids, is nurture not nature.

Most foids would find 95% of Roshan ethnic as fuck despite his face
My light ethnic option also includes those roshan, but for curries I'm mainly referring to those with heavy iranic admixture, Pashtuns/Kashmiris and Indo Nordics.

The others fall under the Indian box, and yes that includes most brahmins and Punjabis.

I'm no expert on how, but trying to figure out what foids find attractive, and using all IRL shit rather than trying base it on fucking halotypes and shit, would be a good exercise
I'll try and see what I can do.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Even eastern europeans get taxed

• +1