Which of these has the higher SMV? Hindu Dindu pajeeta or cumskin McLovincel?

Which of these has the highest SMV?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Which of these has the higher SMV?
Assume both are born in Anglo countries.

Remember that a woman's value is determined by the guys she can get commitment from since foids value that more than hookups. Any fat obese warpig can get sex from anyone. So don't say "the foid has the highest SMV because she's a female", a foid's value is based on who she can LTR, a man's value is based on who he can fuck.
  • 4'11 darkskin MTB Indian Hindu pajeeta
  • 5'8 skinnyfat white MTN McLovincel
Remember:
A woman's SMV is determined by the guys she can get commitment from.
A man's SMV is determined by the women he can fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @incel194012940

Which of these has the higher SMV?
Remember that a woman's value is determined by the guys she can get commitment from since foids value that more than hookups. Any fat obese warpig can get sex from anyone. So don't say "the foid has the highest SMV because she's a female", a foid's value is based on who she can LTR, a man's value is based on who he can fuck.
  • 4'11 darkskin MTB Indian Hindu pajeeta
  • 5'8 skinnyfat white MTN McLovincel
Remember:
A woman's SMV is determined by the guys she can get commitment from.
A man's SMV is determined by the women he can fuck.
tough to say.

4'11 MTB could snatch a 5'7 good looking indian dude, but in her eyes mclovin has higher SMV. So this is quite a hard question

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
tough to say.

4'11 MTB could snatch a 5'7 good looking indian dude, but in her eyes mclovin has higher SMV. So this is quite a hard question
Basically:
  • Can she get commitment from McLovincel?
  • Is he able to fuck the Hindu Dindu?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Basically:
  • Can she get commitment from McLovincel?
  • Is he able to fuck the Hindu Dindu?
Yes to both. But Mclovin is going to be LTN

• +1
Possibly the McLovincel by this criteria (I'm voting this way), but it depends on how the Pajeeta behaves, how good her English is, what her hygiene is like etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
woman=infinite smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 3 others
Possibly the McLovincel by this criteria (I'm voting this way), but it depends on how the Pajeeta behaves, how good her English is, what her hygiene is like etc.
Assume both have average hygeine and they're both born in Anglo countries.

Yes to both. But Mclovin is going to be LTN
I do agree that she'd be pumped and dumped by a MTN McLovincel.
I'd say his SMVmatch is a white or noodle nerdy Becky. What about you?

Assume both have average hygeine and they're both born in Anglo countries.

Pajeeta if she's genuinely an HQNP would have more SMV, but if she whores around to any significant degree (even just average uni girl lifestyle), it would be McLovincel.

• +1
I do agree that she'd be pumped and dumped by a MTN McLovincel.
I'd say his SMVmatch is a white or noodle nerdy Becky. What about you?
agree

• +1
a 4'11 darkskin Pajeeta's match is a 6 ft tall light skinned Punjabi high-tier normie @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Pajeeta if she's genuinely an HQNP would have more SMV, but if she whores around to any significant degree (even just average uni girl lifestyle), it would be McLovincel.
Yep, assume she has an average uni girl lifestyle.
Most foids I've met like that whore about with white normies and LTNs.

Unfortunate for them tbh.

Lifefuel if you're a White LTN who wants ONS, I guess.

• JFL
In a fairytale, sure.
I went to get some nice food so I went to an Indian restaurant and that's the couple I saw. a very very very dark-skinned 2/10 Tamil foid with a a 6 feet tall light skinned Pashtun/Punjabi HTN, kinda bloated but still mogged. I was so shocked

I also saw a 5'6 very dark-skinned Dravidian Tamil dude with a 6/10 light-skinned Punjabi foid:Comfy:

Thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Unfortunate for them tbh.

Lifefuel if you're a White LTN who wants ONS, I guess.
That is, if they're really attracted to them for a ONS.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I went to get some nice food so I went to an Indian restaurant and that's the couple I saw. a very very very dark-skinned 2/10 Tamil foid with a a 6 feet tall light skinned Pashtun/Punjabi HTN, kinda bloated but still mogged. I was so shocked

I also saw a 5'6 very dark-skinned Dravidian Tamil dude with a 6/10 light-skinned Punjabi foid:Comfy:

Thoughts?
Probably family or friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
They say guys manipulate them thinking they love them but instead use them for fucking.

Probably family or friends
Nononono

You're making a logical error here. You're being too prejudiced and not seeing things correctly as you're being lead to believe differently because of the blackpill philosophies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
View attachment 1639719

You're making a logical error here. You're being too prejudiced and not seeing things correctly as you're being lead to believe differently because of the blackpill philosophies
I thought lightskin curries would never date darkskin ones due to the caste system that many western born curries still believe in

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
what's mtb Indian? @Xangsane

• JFL
People underestimate the power of JBW, I’m convinced if your white, you can get a girl HTB and under if NT easily

• +1
People underestimate the power of JBW, I’m convinced if your white, you can get a girl HTB and under if NT easily
Even if the white man is subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@Xangsane I think ur definition of smv is flawed and misses the point. Smv is not just about relationships or ons. Smv also dictates how you get treated irl, your social group, friends, opportunities etc so imo by this definition women have infinite smv by default because they get treated well and can have normal lives unless they are literally deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Even if the white man is subhuman?
Yep, I see couples with JBW guys all the time, mostly dating rice and curry women tho, I don’t think these women really differentiate between white guys, as they are more a status symbol.

• +1
@Xangsane I think ur definition of smv is flawed and misses the point. Smv is not just about relationships or ons. Smv also dictates how you get treated irl, your social group, friends, opportunities etc so imo by this definition women have infinite smv by default because they get treated well and can have normal lives unless they are literally deformed
Mclovincel will get treated like shit, be bullied everywhere, no body would want to talk to him, literally the butt of every joke. He will face problems in his life because of his looks.

I did base my definition off the primary wants in dating per gender.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I did base my definition off the primary wants in dating per gender.
Can Mclovincel make a living out of his looks? No can Hindu Dindu Foid make a living out of her looks? Yes? There's your answer.

• JFL
Can Mclovincel make a living out of his looks? No can Hindu Dindu Foid make a living out of her looks? Yes? There's your answer.
I don't think she could.

I don't think she could.
There are 5'2 200lbs pajeetas and grannies on onlyfans making a bank. What makes u think she couldn't?

• JFL
There are 5'2 200lbs pajeetas and grannies on onlyfans making a bank. What makes u think she couldn't?
That hurts her chances for an ltr which is the foid's goal

Yep, I see couples with JBW guys all the time, mostly dating rice and curry women tho, I don’t think these women really differentiate between white guys, as they are more a status symbol.
Do you see them with white chads and chadlites

Major cope thread smv is sex & females get it easier

• +1
M
Nope sub5 white guys that were skinny and above 5’8
My 175cm, white passing sister married 188cm, 95kg, silicon valley, med, hazel eyed Chad.

My 150cm, ethnic looking sister married 175cm, 120kg, mclovincel

• +1
M

My 175cm, white passing sister married 188cm, 95kg, silicon valley, med, hazel eyed Chad.

My 150cm, ethnic looking sister married 175cm, 120kg, mclovincel
Not surprising at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry