Which of these men could this hypothetical woman LTR realistically? (She is a chad-chaser)

Who can Bonnie LTR?

• Total voters
mirin autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
glasses are such a hugh looksmin also. instant nerd, betabuxx vibe. in 99% of the cases

Yeah, deadbedroom stories, are awaiting to happen.
he is Chadlite in Japan, though

This Colin, I would rate a very solid HTN.
Colin his face is like 80 percentile orso. Now low tier Chadlite faces, maybe start around the 90 percentile mark. But that Cpolin doesnt reach. Aso his body shape, is kinda avearge to maybe slightly above avearge.

So yeah.
Colin, is the typical guy.
That us as men. would say. he is quit attractive. Top 20% guy.
And women would rate him normie/average. because women rate men, such,
This is what women mean by "I like nerdy guys". Many Beckies try to give off this HQNP vibe on dating apps to try and pull guys in glasses like these who have medicine or law degrees:

What those guys don't know is that she's just as primitive as 99% of women on Tinder :lul::lul::lul::lul:

no comment needed
IDK why many (but not all) Hapa children end up becoming dysfunctional, sad to hear tbh

So if he's a very solid HTN what PSL is this, around 5?

It's sad to hear that many lads that look like Colin irl here in the UK end up walking around with no girlfriend looking like losers. Many women think he's average. All thanks to Instagram and Tiktok smh

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I PRAY EVERY NIGHT NUKES WILL RAIN DOWN ON USA AND W*STERN EUROPE INCLUDING UK, FUCKIN DEGENERATE SHITHOLES FULL OF HYPERGAMY AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE RETARDS
View attachment 1495761

IT'S BRUTAL, THERE IS BARELY ANY DIFFERENCE FACE WISE BETWEEN ALEX AND COLLIN YET THESE HOES STILL ARENT HAPPY????

(I WILL MAKE A THREAD ON AVERAGE EE/BALKAN COUPLES, I JUST NEED MORE PHOTOS SINCE IDIOTS WILL SAY IM CHERRYPICKING SO STAY NUKED I MEAN TUNED)
IT'S TYLER MAHER OR NOTHING FOR PSL 4 WOMEN IN 2022
TAG ME IN THE THREAD WHEN YOU MAKE IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
mirin autism
Descendant of the Dragon, Flag Bearer of the Heavenly Han Dynasty & Proud Member of the Communist Party of China (inducted 14/01/20)
🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇭🇰 🇲🇴 Work unceasingly towards total reunification of the Motherland! 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇭🇰 🇲🇴

@MadVisionary How on earth can Bonnie LTR Alex?

Fair enough. What do you consider a looksmatch?

By a 1-2 point deviation are you referring to the PSL or the decile scale?
To the decile scale
Yep, so you're pretty much JBW, Barbie doll aesthetic.
I have A17 eyes + dark brown hair (among with my whole family) so I naturally tend to go for other blue eyed people perhaps subconsciously due to the recessive aspect of it. And blondes because brunettes would remind me of my relatives.

Makes sense as you're Eastern European.
I wouldn’t refer to myself as EE tho. Rather CE as I’m a mix of Hungarian, Yugoslav, Czechoslovak and German.
What rating do you consider yourself? Based on all this I'm assuming you're at least 6.5 PSL (or 8/10 if you're using the decile scale.) I'm around 5.5 PSL (I think this is 7/10?) with a decently fit body but I dismiss Stacies with gym bodies. I legit have no chance with them :lul::lul::lul:
On eyeme I got 7.9 from girls
On photofeeler my photos tend to get 9.5+
Online dating apps wise I’m sure in the top 1%

But that’s probably biased due to my body too.

I’m skeptical about the PSL rating system (since I believe it doesn’t necessarily is in harmony wirh the female gaze - which it’s original purpose should be) , but PSL wise my biggest failo is that I don’t have hooded eyes + some UEE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, metagross and Xangsane
@MadVisionary How on earth can Bonnie LTR Alex?
I thought who was more likely to get an ltr, in which case the first guy has a better chance of getting an ltr with bonny

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
To the decile scale

I have A17 eyes + dark brown hair (among with my whole family) so I naturally tend to go for other blue eyed people perhaps subconsciously due to the recessive aspect of it. And blondes because brunettes would remind me of my relatives.

I wouldn’t refer to myself as EE tho. Rather CE as I’m a mix of Hungarian, Yugoslav, Czechoslovak and German.

On eyeme I got 7.9 from girls
On photofeeler my photos tend to get 9.5+
Online dating apps wise I’m sure in the top 1%

But that’s probably biased due to my body too.

I’m skeptical about the PSL rating system (since I believe it doesn’t necessarily is in harmony wirh the female gaze - which it’s original purpose should be) , but PSL wise my biggest failo is that I don’t have hooded eyes + some UEE.
fair enough

Would you consider dating interracially? Seeing as brunette white women remind you of your relatives

In the UK, Hungarian, Yugoslav and Czechoslovak is considered EE.

Yeah, that's definitely Chad-tier. Holy shit this is why so many girls go after you and you have such a high body count at a young age. that's an awful lot of work

That's a prettyboy eye area you're talking about then. some UEE and non-hooded eyes, but ideal everything else = prettyboy eye area. I'm assuming you look close to your avi but with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I thought who was more likely to get an ltr, in which case the first guy has a better chance of getting an ltr with bonny
you have to consider if he'd pump and dump her or not.

The dude may mog the girl in a relationship when they are below the age of 25 but either of the two scenarios could happen
  • The woman feels she deserves better and cheats on him for a guy who mogs her by 1.5 PSL who would pump and dump her after 1 night
  • The man gets fed up with her antics and the fact she doesn't offer him anything much, so dumps her
true, that can happen.
About this "he man gets fed up with her antics and the fact she doesn't offer him anything much, so dumps her". I dunno how much this actually happens. because if a dude moggs her, loosk wise, and she looks up to him. I would think she treats her bf quit good. So he would not feel "she doesn't offer him anything".
I dunno, I had 1 LTR; and for some unkown reasos to me, she looked up to me a bit for most of the 5 years relationship. I gotta say, she treated be quit well during it, and it was quit enjoyable overall. I wouldn't say "she doesn't offer me/him anything". So, I kinda assume, when a woman with a much better loooking guy, she puts in good efforts for the dude his enjoyments
I agree with the fact that if women end up in an LTR with an uglier guy, she has a lot of baggage going on.
yeah, something is usually off/going on. when looking at it deeper
How many 30-something year old women do you see on dating apps begging for LTRs but end up on the shelf with some guy who is 1 PSL below her?
ALL, depends on wether she is childless, or single mom.

I think.
* A 30-something year old woman but under 35, that is childless, is still be able to get a looksmatch or a bit better looking than her man for LTR.
* But if she is a single mom? Than she needs to date down in looks, often, I think. I mean, a small child, or teenager also. It's a HUGE bagage burden she brings with her. It's not a small thing, it's a significant downer. And most guys, naturally, find it a big negative factor. I for sure would. I dunno, if I even would ever consider a single mom. Probabbly not, or there needs to be so many other upsides that it compensates.

• +1
Meet Bonnie, the average Chad-chaser from my Tinder experiments.
This is what she looks like:
View attachment 1495597View attachment 1495598
Left: Bonnie wearing makeup
Right: Bonnie's bare face

About
Bonnie is a 22-year-old woman with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. She claims to have interests in art, photography, indie music, and visiting museums. However, when questioned about her knowledge in these topics, she stumbles and cannot sustain a proper, lengthy conversation on any of them, save for maybe her love of The Smiths, YUNGBLUD and The 1975. She also cannot drive, cook or clean and is addicted to social media. She spends a lot of money on makeup, clothes, alcohol and takeaways.

Physical attributes
She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly:
View attachment 1495614

We know that Bonnie has a liking for tall, fit white prettyboys and ideally wants to be in an LTR with one.
Let's imagine that these three men are sexual options for Bonnie. We don't know what their personalities are, but we could deduce them from their relaxed facial expressions.
We will assume that all three men are 24, hold a Bachelor's degree and are of average wealth for their age.

Alex
View attachment 1495617
Height: 6'3
Body type:

View attachment 1495626

Colin
View attachment 1495628
Height: 5'11
Body type:
View attachment 1495645

Earl
View attachment 1495646
Height: 5'9
Body type:
View attachment 1495648

Of these three men, who could Bonnie realistically LTR (based on her looks level and personal attributes) and why?
Her looks match is Earl. That's all I will say. It is up to you to decide what else I think about this.

• +1
fair enough

Would you consider dating interracially? Seeing as brunette white women remind you of your relatives
I already did. In fact I would regard mulattas higher than white girls with brown eyes + brown hair
In the UK, Hungarian, Yugoslav and Czechoslovak is considered EE.
I know we tend to be clumped together there. I don’t mind being called EE but I wouldnt identify myself one as I am catholic and have nothing to do with eastern Slavs.
Yeah, that's definitely Chad-tier. Holy shit this is why so many girls go after you and you have such a high body count at a young age. that's an awful lot of work
Appeal wise if we take everything into consideration (face, pheno, height, frame, physique, dick size) I’m absurdly high
That's a prettyboy eye area you're talking about then. some UEE and non-hooded eyes, but ideal everything else = prettyboy eye area. I'm assuming you look close to your avi but with blue eyes.
D5BBA024 D249 45E5 A2C6 36E15D7AC3BE

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1495762 This is what women mean by "I like nerdy guys". Many Beckies try to give off this HQNP vibe on dating apps to try and pull guys in glasses like these who have medicine or law degrees:
View attachment 1495766View attachment 1495770
What those guys don't know is that she's just as primitive as 99% of women on Tinder :lul::lul::lul::lul:
real glasses, with correction (not just glass that doesn't correct). ALSO, tends to change the size of the eyes. AND even changes your face shape in angles. makes one looks deformed.

So honestly
FUCK real GLASSES, ALWAYS!!

exceeptions: sunglasses can be cool, to fit styling though. And for guys with giga truecell eyes erea, can maybe hide their ridiculously ugly eyes behind certain styled glasses

glasses01-1.jpg
high-rx-distortion.jpg
Why-do-glasses-make-my-eyes-look-bigger.jpg

So if he's a very solid HTN what PSL is this, around 5?
I gave him 80 percentile.
PSL5 = 85-percentile
PSL 4.5 = 70 percentile.

So I would rate him lilke 4.75 PSL orso.

PSL 5. 85 percentile. Some call it Chadlite, some call it HTN. I think it's a bit to to much to call someone Chadlite at 85 percetnile. Needs to be 90 percentile imo, as bare minimum., so that would be like PSL 5.2 orso

PSL RATING SCALE. percentiles
0 PSL = Gigatruecel (<0.01%, statistical anomaly)
1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
2 PSL = Truecel-lite (2.28%)
3 PSL = Low-tier normie (15.86%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
PSL 4.5 -= - High Tier normie / Above Average ---- 70% (range)
PSL 5 = -- entry level Chadlite / High Tier normie ---- 85%
PSL 5.5 = -- Solid Chadlite / entry level Chadlite ---- 95% (range)
PSL 6 = -- Chad / solid Chadlite ---- 98%
7 PSL = solid Chad / Chad (99.87%)
8 PSL = Gigachad (>99.99%, statistical anomaly)

Last edited:
  • +1
true, that can happen.
About this "he man gets fed up with her antics and the fact she doesn't offer him anything much, so dumps her". I dunno how much this actually happens. because if a dude moggs her, loosk wise, and she looks up to him. I would think she treats her bf quit good. So he would not feel "she doesn't offer him anything".
I dunno, I had 1 LTR; and for some unkown reasos to me, she looked up to me a bit for most of the 5 years relationship. I gotta say, she treated be quit well during it, and it was quit enjoyable overall. I wouldn't say "she doesn't offer me/him anything". So, I kinda assume, when a woman with a much better loooking guy, she puts in good efforts for the dude his enjoyments

yeah, something is usually off/going on. when looking at it deeper

ALL, depends on wether she is childless, or single mom.

I think.
* A 30-something year old woman but under 35, that is childless, is still be able to get a looksmatch or a bit better looking than her man for LTR.
* But if she is a single mom? Than she needs to date down in looks, often, I think. I mean, a small child, or teenager also. It's a HUGE bagage burden she brings with her. It's not a small thing, it's a significant downer. And most guys, naturally, find it a big negative factor. I for sure would. I dunno, if I even would ever consider a single mom. Probabbly not, or there needs to be so many other upsides that it compensates.
Or alternatively, the guy would already know she's trying her best to please him just to keep him; he could see through the fakery and that she's not being herself.

was this woman looksmatched with you or do you mog her?

True tbh. I hear many attractive women on reddit (legit stacies) complain that they get so many matches on apps like Hinge (the so called relationship app) but not from the guys they want (aka Chads)

Is it true that women who go on dating apps, even Stacies, have tons of baggage/issues?

I see Chadlites and HTNs in LTRs with HTBs quite often

It's true that many lads won't date a single mom. Have you seen whereareallthegoodmen and POF? those places are single mum central, begging for betabuxx chad

I already did. In fact I would regard mulattas higher than white girls with brown eyes + brown hair

I know we tend to be clumped together there. I don’t mind being called EE but I wouldnt identify myself one as I am catholic and have nothing to do with eastern Slavs.

Appeal wise if we take everything into consideration (face, pheno, height, frame, physique, dick size) I’m absurdly high

View attachment 1495788
Mulattas, especially Caribbean Mulattas, are my favourite type of women. North Africans, Latinas and some East African women are very attractive too. Not a fan of white women though. I tend to like girls with big breasts/ass/thighs and a small waist but that stomach has to have a little pooch. Of course she doesn't have to look like Kim Kardashian, but a body fat % of about 26% and a WHR of 0.7 - 0.73 is ideal to me.

Fairs

If I were next to you, you'd mog me to hell.
In fact, I look a LOT like the guy you just posted. Only that I'm around 5.5 PSL according to users here. Similar hairstyle (but my hair is wavier) hair colour and eye colour. I have similar features and ratios too. The only thing is that I have slightly more freckles around my nose and my skin is lighter than his.
I also don't wear loads of tacky jewellery and I stay away from "badboy looks" like this guy
I have a slight horseface and I'm Muslim. I'm about 60% non-white, most of it from the Levant.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
real glasses, with correction (not just glass that doesn't correct). ALSO, tends to change the size of the eyes. AND even changes your face shape in angles. makes one looks deformed.

So honestly
FUCK real GLASSES, ALWAYS!!

exceeptions: sunglasses can be cool, to fit styling though. And for guys with giga truecell eyes erea, can maybe hide their ridiculously ugly eyes behind certain styled glasses

glasses01-1.jpg
high-rx-distortion.jpg
Why-do-glasses-make-my-eyes-look-bigger.jpg

I gave him 80 percentile.
PSL5 = 85-percentile
PSL 4.5 = 70 percentile.

So I would rate him lilke 4.75 PSL orso.

PSL 5. 85 percentile. Some call it Chadlite, some call it HTN. I think it's a bit to to much to call someone Chadlite at 85 percetnile. Needs to be 90 percentile imo, as bare minimum., so that would be like PSL 5.2 orso

PSL RATING SCALE. percentiles
0 PSL = Gigatruecel (<0.01%, statistical anomaly)
1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
2 PSL = Truecel-lite (2.28%)
3 PSL = Low-tier normie (15.86%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
PSL 4.5 -= - High Tier normie / Above Average ---- 70% (range)
PSL 5 = -- entry level Chadlite / High Tier normie ---- 85%
PSL 5.5 = -- Solid Chadlite / entry level Chadlite ---- 95% (range)
PSL 6 = -- Chad / solid Chadlite ---- 98%
7 PSL = solid Chad / Chad (99.87%)
8 PSL = Gigachad (>99.99%, statistical anomaly)
4.75 PSL is still enough for 4 PSL women to want an ltr with

For example, many people rated saint zoomercel around psl 4.75 (if you've seen him before)

3rd guy literally looks like one of my ~friends~ from uni :whatfeels:

• JFL
Her body is nice just lacking some boobs and starvemaxxinf for a week or 2
She needs bigger boobs, thicker thighs and a thicker ass. Doesn't need to starvemaxx at all.

About
Bonnie is a 22-year-old woman with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. She claims to have interests in art, photography, indie music, and visiting museums. However, when questioned about her knowledge in these topics, she stumbles and cannot sustain a proper, lengthy conversation on any of them, save for maybe her love of The Smiths, YUNGBLUD and The 1975. She also cannot drive, cook or clean and is addicted to social media. She spends a lot of money on makeup, clothes, alcohol and takeaways.

Physical attributes
She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly:
View attachment 1495614

We know that Bonnie has a liking for tall, fit white prettyboys and ideally wants to be in an LTR with one.
Let's imagine that these three men are sexual options for Bonnie. We don't know what their personalities are, but we could deduce them from their relaxed facial expressions.
We will assume that all three men are 24, hold a Bachelor's degree and are of average wealth for their age.

Alex
View attachment 1495617
Body type:

View attachment 1495626

Colin
View attachment 1495628
Body type:
View attachment 1495645

Earl
View attachment 1495646
Body type:
View attachment 1495648

Of these three men, who could Bonnie realistically LTR (based on her looks level and personal attributes) and why?
wow this thread is uncanny. That looks exactly like the average hypergamous woman on tinder.

• JFL
wow this thread is uncanny. That looks exactly like the average hypergamous woman on tinder.
Well, she's the average Chad-Chaser from my Chadfish experiments on Tinder. What do you rate her?

Truly the most retarded threads in all of existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and StrangerDanger
jesus fucking christ

• JFL
Your idol is an alien
You shouldn't disrespect him like that, if anything he should be your role model since you both suffer from autism

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and volcelfatcel
Or alternatively, the guy would already know she's trying her best to please him just to keep him; he could see through the fakery and that she's not being herself.
Honeslty, whom cares about that. If someone is good to you, it's good.
It's actually a postive sign, if someone puts in effort to do better than nromal. Than she looks up to you, or something.
I mean, women treat Chads and normies differently. that whole concept of "being herself"; is a bit cope. Women treat different people in her life differently. In all cases, she is being herself
Is this woman looksmatched with you or do you mog her?
Face similar
I was like PSL 3.5 orso. She was PSL 3.5 orso also in face.
Maybe it was the heightpill.
She was short though, and I am tall she was like 5'3 or 5'4; and I was 6'2
True tbh. I hear many attractive women on reddit (legit stacies) complain that they get so many matches on apps like Hinge (the so called relationship app) but not from the guys they want (aka Chads)
LOL. Chads are on Tinder to slay,. And Chads are kinda passive in tinder. And Stacy is also passive on Tinder. So, they don't match much I think. in online dating. They need to find each other irl
Is it true that women who go on dating apps, even Stacies, have tons of baggage/issues?
needs to be assessed on an individual bassis.
I can't say.

For sure in the women that never use/used dating apps. there is more quality. Than in the ones that are on dating apps.
I see Chadlites and HTNs in LTRs with HTBs quite often
okay.
It's true that many lads won't date a single mom.
I would assume, men are more reserved. and plenty don't want to.
I know I don't want to. With a few excepton case scenarios
Have you seen whereareallthegoodmen and POF? those places are single mum central, begging for betabuxx chad
I have never seen these places.
But, can single moms get LTR's????
- yes, with guys that also have kids.
- yes, with guys lesser looking than them. (maybe equal looking)
- in general I think no, that they can't get guys that are btter looking than them.

The thing is.
A dude going with a single mom. Is doing so, because i assume he doesn't have options of non single moms.

* Past a certain age.
It's hard for a man, to find a woman that is childless. And if an older woman is childless, she is also a certain type of woman most iften that is not particularly appealing to most men.
Hence, if you, a man, wanna date childless women only. You as a man, need to have appeal to women aged: 18-32. Otherwise, it's game freaking OVER

2991.jpg

BUT, chidless women, aged 18-32; hold ALL or MOST ofthe power in the dating scene. And every guy from age 18 to 99; wants to chase and get with women aged 18-32. So all the male competition flocks there; and the amount of childless free women aged 18-32 is alot less than teh amount of men chasing them. hence by reality, and market princiole, She holds ALL the power. That's something you have to accept as a guy. UNLESS, you are a CHAD or maybe CHADLITE guy, than you also hold some power. But if you are below that, than you are low in power (compared to women). female choice prevails,

• +1
4.75 PSL is still enough for 4 PSL women to want an ltr with

For example, many people rated saint zoomercel around psl 4.75 (if you've seen him before)
75 percentile guy. going with 50 percentile woman. for LTR.
Sounds totally possible.

• JFL
Face similar
I was like PSL 3.5 orso. She was PSL 3.5 orso also in face.
Maybe it was the heightpill.
She was short though, and I am tall she was like 5'3 or 5'4; and I was 6'2

LOL. Chads are on Tinder to slay,. And Chads are kinda passive in tinder. And Stacy is also passive on Tinder. So, they don't match much I think. in online dating. They need to find each other irl

* Past a certain age.
It's hard for a man, to find a woman that is childless. And if an older woman is childless, she is also a certain type of woman most iften that is not particularly appealing to most men.
Hence, if you, a man, wanna date childless women only. You as a man, need to have appeal to women aged: 18-32. Otherwise, it's game freaking OVER

2991.jpg

BUT, chidless women, aged 18-32; hold ALL or MOST ofthe power in the dating scene. And every guy from age 18 to 99; wants to chase and get with women aged 18-32. So all the male competition flocks there; and the amount of childless free women aged 18-32 is alot less than teh amount of men chasing them. hence by reality, and market princiole, She holds ALL the power. That's something you have to accept as a guy. UNLESS, you are a CHAD or maybe CHADLITE guy, than you also hold some power. But if you are below that, than you are low in power (compared to women). female choice prevails,
In here, women who are 3.5 PSL would date a 3.5 PSL guy for "security" then would cheat on him with chadlite who would pump and dump her.

Not really these days. I've seen even Chads complain about "not getting matches" on reddit

No wonder prettyboys are so popular in 2022 - the masc look is slowly becoming disgusting to them.

Would Chads hold even more power than women for LTRs (as that's what women want?)

About

Physical attributes
View attachment 1495614

Alex
View attachment 1495617
Body type:

View attachment 1495626

Colin
View attachment 1495628
Body type:
View attachment 1495645

Earl
View attachment 1495646
Body type:
View attachment 1495648

I can’t really picture or yet. How good is Alex relationship with his mother ? And what’s colins favorite food ?

• +1
I can’t really picture or yet. How good is Alex relationship with his mother ? And what’s colins favorite food ?
Assume all three have good relationships with their mother.

No idea what his favourite food is tbh, but he does cook.

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
Her described RMV is probably too low for Alex. Colin would already be stretching the range of her hypergamy.

• +1
Her described RMV is probably too low for Alex. Colin would already be stretching the range of her hypergamy.
What's rmv?

So what's her PSL and realistically she could only get Earl even though that wouldn't be her preferred choices?

Why would even an attempted ltr with Colin be classed as hypergamy?

What's rmv?

So what's her PSL and realistically she could only get Earl even though that wouldn't be her preferred choices?

I've already explained most of this here:

I've already explained most of this here:
I mean in this case

What's rmv?

I mean in this case
Colin is significantly above her looks level, and her relationship market value (RMV) is not above average.

• +1
The three boys?
I'd assume Earl is MTN and Alex is chad.
Earl is below average for his age in the US. Alex is obviously Chad.

• +1
Earl, because both Colin and Alex mog her to death, even though you made Colin look less attractive in this morph.

• +1
BTW I love your threads :lul::lul:

• Love it
Earl, because both Colin and Alex mog her to death, even though you made Colin look less attractive in this morph.
How much do they mog her by

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers