Which of these men could this hypothetical woman LTR realistically? (She is a chad-chaser)

Who can Bonnie LTR?

• Total voters
You and alex are looksmatched

What about with makeup?

Would Alex be fucking those girls on rotation or be highly selective of who he chooses to LTR?

Why do you think Bonnie and Colin could get together but he may only pump and dump her? How far off are they in terms of looks level?

Agreed with Earl being looksmatched. Also she doesn't have anything to offer to Colin; he might be looking for a higher quality woman. Bonnie doesn't seem to have a good personality

Thanks buddy boyo
That morphing programme is called MultiFaceBlender
It's time-consuming but fun to see what an averaged out person looks like
What sort of women are you matching with on Tinder?
cope alex is 6'3

mogs me due to height alone

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
are you fucking mental or what?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
and btw Bonnie would'nt even LTR me because of height
Of those three who would she chase the most?
I don't think she would - she seems very entitled.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
are you fucking mental or what?

• JFL
She'd chase some soyboy with a belly?
That's strange.
I guess they're the Chads of 2022.
yes won't chase alex since he's looksmatched with me ang therefore ugly

won't chase collin since he's ugly too

earl is left

• JFL
yes won't chase alex since he's looksmatched with me ang therefore ugly

won't chase collin since he's ugly too

earl is left
Alex isn't ugly
Colin isn't ugly either
In fact they mog Bonnie to Ramirez's prison cell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and DivineBeing
Alex isn't ugly
Colin isn't ugly either
In fact they mog Bonnie to Ramirez's cell and back
but they can't get bonnie cuz they're ugly

• Hmm...
Would Colin or Bonnie dump and why?

And let's assume all three lads have the same dick size
Colin would, maybe not "dump" depending on his personality jfl but he would cut things off slowly let's say ( i am assuming this whole scenario involves extreme hypergamy)
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
Colin would, maybe not "dump" depending on his personality jfl but he would cut things off slowly let's say ( i am assuming this whole scenario involves extreme hypergamy)
:feelshmm:
How many points does he mog her by?

Assume extreme hypergamy as Bonnie is a relentless Chad-chaser.

What personality would you assume they have based on their relaxed facial expressions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Edgar
How many points does he mog her by?

Assume extreme hypergamy as Bonnie is a relentless Chad-chaser.

What pesonality would you assume they're like based on their relaxed facial expressions?
Mogs by a full point at least
Idk bro they seem like nice guys, then again it is a composite so the more agrressive and low trust looking guys' features got "flattened" ( not sure if that is the right word :Comfy:)
:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Mogs by a full point at least
Idk bro they seem like nice guys, then again it is a composite so the more agrressive and low trust looking guys' features got "flattened" ( not sure if that is the right word :Comfy:)
:feelshmm::feelshmm:
PSL point or decile point?
So you'd assume Bonnie is about 4 PSL?

Who looks the most high trust?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
PSL point or decile point?
So you'd assume Bonnie is about 4 PSL?

Who looks the most high trust?
PSL point:feelshmm:
Colin looks most high trust ig, Earl unironically looks more low trust the Norwood reaper non withstanding:Comfy:

• +1
PSL point:feelshmm:
Colin looks most high trust ig, Earl unironically looks more low trust the Norwood reaper non withstanding:Comfy:
That's a huge mog then.
What PSL ratings would you give them?

Yea, I agree with this; maybe it's because Colin has that "smiley eye" area @one job away mentioned in the grannyfucker thread. IDK if Alex looks low or high trust though.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Would Alex be fucking those girls on rotation or be highly selective of who he chooses to LTR?
I doubt he would even pump and dump them, there are many better looking girls who would let him do that. It might be only me but I become expontentially more selective when it comes to LTR. I wouldn’t even bat an eye on a becky like her.

Why do you think Bonnie and Colin could get together but he may only pump and dump her? How far off are they in terms of looks level?
I think the girl is a lower tier becky while Colin is either HTN or chadlite - I think he would want to LTR a better looking girl but they could easily get together for an LTR with Bonnie too

Agreed with Earl being looksmatched. Also she doesn't have anything to offer to Colin; he might be looking for a higher quality woman. Bonnie doesn't seem to have a good personality
Yes, there are many other girls like her, she is nothing special

What sort of women are you matching with on Tinder?
I’m very selective on right swiping, so that affects the outcome. I have many criterias and certain things I look for in girls

I would say mostly high tier beckies, decent number of stacylites and stacies here and there.

Have matched with average beckies who grabbed my attention but as I’ve looksmaxxed now I’m getting matches from “interesting” women more and more. Local models, personal trainers, bikini competitors etc

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
Who could Alex LTR then?
Something better than this woman, She is in the ranges of above average at best, being generous. But High tier Normie/Becky feels like an overrate to me already.

I assume. Alex would at MINIMUM come home with a VERY SOLID HTN, high tier Becky. But I would see Alex, for LTR, more as someone coming home with a Stacylite type of woman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16530
I doubt he would even pump and dump them, there are many better looking girls who would let him do that. It might be only me but I become expontentially more selective when it comes to LTR. I wouldn’t even bat an eye on a becky like her.
So you'd say he'd pump and dump HTBs and Stacylites and LTR a Stacy who probably is a model?

I think the girl is a lower tier becky while Colin is either HTN or chadlite - I think he would want to LTR a better looking girl but they could easily get together for an LTR with Bonnie too
TBF I think Colin would end up LTRing a HTB or low end Stacylite
But hypergamy is so brutal it most likely would be the former, if she has something special to offer him

Women like Bonnie believe that their love for (entry-level) indie music and an interest in photography and art (which they are barely even skilled at) makes them unique and quirky.

I’m very selective on right swiping, so that affects the outcome. I have many criterias and certain things I look for in girls
What things do you look for in particular?
I'm around 5.5 PSL and I tend to avoid Stacies. They're just way too high-maintenance and demanding.
I'd be happy with a girl from 4 - 5.25 PSL as long as she's receptive and we're like a unit - not just two separate beings.
Education matters to me too

I would say mostly high tier beckies, decent number of stacylites and stacies here and there.

Have matched with average beckies who grabbed my attention but as I’ve looksmaxxed now I’m getting matches from “interesting” women more and more. Local models, personal trainers, bikini competitors etc
It seems like your ideal is a Stacy with a gym body.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Something better than this woman, this is in the ranges of above average at best, being generous. But High tier Normie/Becky feels like an overrate to me already.
Really? I see couples like this everywhere.

can u post face

• +1

i matched with models too everywhere around the world once in a while

did u meet them ever?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane
What PSL would you rate all 4 people and why?
I go with irl and sexual appeal, not psl but here goes nothing:

Earl is mid tier normie , can ascend to htn , maybe low tier chadlite if he was taller. So 6.5 max (pretty good considering 10/10 doesnt exist)

Bonnie or whatever is 4/10 without makeup, 5.5 or 6 with makeup, infinite smv bcs shes a girl and white

Alex is like an 8 , cannot looksmax further

Collin is a 7 but can ascend to 7.5 if he was gymmaxed, 8 if he was taller. But facially theyre almost the same

Keep in mind i take in height, body, irl appeal and sexual appeal and almost all things when it comes to a rating, psl autists will disagree but i can speak from experience since i go outside and i rarely see a guy like collin or alex

• +1
I assume. Alex would at MINIMUM come home with a VERY SOLID HTN, high tier Becky. But I would see Alex, for LTR, more as someone coming home with a Stacylite type of woman
What about Earl?

Really? I see couples like this everywhere.
Alex moggs her to the moon and back. imo.
She is above average. he is Chad or very high tier Chadlite.

I dunno. I don't see couples like this. But that is, because I rarely see Chads/Chadlites like Alex.

I see most women, settling with ugly dudes. in LTR. Or nromie guys, basically, or HTN if women are lucky. That's what I see most.

I RARELY. see Stacies, and Chads. I don't even know, where they settle/LTR with.

But I do know. That nomrie women, settle into LTR with pretty bad looking dudes. Aka normie guys. with plenty flaws, in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Xangsane and DivineBeing
I go with irl and sexual appeal, not psl but here goes nothing:

Earl is mid tier normie , can ascend to htn , maybe low tier chadlite if he was taller. So 6.5 max (pretty good considering 10/10 doesnt exist)

Bonnie or whatever is 4/10 without makeup, 5.5 or 6 with makeup, infinite smv bcs shes a girl and white

Alex is like an 8 , cannot looksmax further

Collin is a 7 but can ascend to 7.5 if he was gymmaxed, 8 if he was taller. But facially theyre almost the same

Keep in mind i take in height, body, irl appeal and sexual appeal and almost all things when it comes to a rating, psl autists will disagree but i can speak from experience since i go outside and i rarely see a guy like collin or alex
So would you consider Bonnie a LTN or MTN?

So Alex is Gigachad and Colin is Chad?

I see guys like Colin all the time at university campuses/areas with plenty of young professionals. Rarely guys like Alex though. Where are you from?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and DivineBeing
What about Earl?
Early is a normie.

What is the life in general of a normie?

Can't find LTR's when below the age of 25. Dry spells. Maybe occassionally can "luck out" for short term stuff, with women that are like sub 5's. Like women that are 3/10.

When he near 30. And women are also 30. Than maybe he can find a woma that is willing to settle. That is around the nromie looks level also, but most likely she will be below the average looks level.

Earl, has to accept sub 5's

OR, better for Earl.
He can pack his baggs, and move to Malaisia or whatever; and be elevated to Chad level SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Xangsane
have u seen his face

can u put it in a morph like u do with alex and earl and colin
I haven't seen his face but I deduced what he looked like by turning his female self on Faceapp into a man

I haven't seen his face but I deduced what he looked like by turning his female self on Faceapp into a man
:lul:

can u show it

but fucking sick i need $100k to look like him because of my shit tier narrow jaw and subhumanly short height and NW2 shit tier hair

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Alex moggs her to the moon and back. imo.
She is above average. he is Chad or very high tier Chadlite.

I dunno. I don't see couples like this. But that is, because I rarely see Chads/Chadlites like Alex.

I see most women, settling with ugly dudes. in LTR. Or nromie guys, basically, or HTN if women are lucky. That's what I see most.

I RARELY. see Stacies, and Chads. I don't even know, where they settle/LTR with.

But I do know. That nomrie women, settle into LTR with pretty bad looking dudes. Aka normie guys. with plenty flaws, in looks
Often IRL couples are looksmatched or very close to it
But usually the guy is around 1 PSL point of the woman
If there's an extreme mog then the woman is the mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and DivineBeing
Early is a normie.

What is the life in general of a normie?

Can't find LTR's when below the age of 25. Dry spells. Maybe occassionally can "luck out" for short term stuff, with women that are like sub 5's. Like women that are 3/10.

When he near 30. And women are also 30. Than maybe he can find a woma that is willing to settle. That is around the nromie looks level also, but most likely she will be below the average looks level.

Earl, has to accept sub 5's

OR, better for Earl.
He can pack his baggs, and move to Malaisia or whatever; and be elevated to Chad level SMV.
TBF Earl has the betabuxxer pheno. And he'd get to enjoy starfish sex once a month with a Becky after the age of 25.

Alex looks like some stereotypical fitness Instagrammer, IDK what Colin looks like.

• JFL
So would you consider Bonnie a LTN or MTN?

So Alex is Gigachad and Colin is Chad?

I see guys like Colin all the time at university campuses/areas with plenty of young professionals. Rarely guys like Alex though. Where are you from?
Mtn

I dont believe in gigachad , congrats to anyone who can look perfect from every point of view, but it may look weird , like a painting (imagine humans with no asymmetries, u know what i mean?). Both are chads irl, numbers mean nothing, both are gl , both can slay and get into ltr so it doesnt matter

Yep, depends on country and town and school so many variables to take in.

I'm from romania, not a gypsy but basically im from ee , near the balkans, so it make sense guys in ee and balkans are't the prettiest bcs theyre dymorphic and high t and the girls are dymorphic and high e too, minorities exist tho

• +1
Often IRL couples are looksmatched or very close to it
true that. Most often I thik the guy looks slightly better on average.
But usually the guy is around 1 PSL point of the woman
Yeah, Usually the dude moggs imo, in looks level. I would say it's around the 0.5PSL level though.
Not because men chose so, but because on average women chose so.

IT DEPANDS ON AGE. Now I think about it.
* Age 16-25 -> Guy moggs her by 1 PSL
* Age 25-30 -> Guy moggs her by 0.5 PSL
* Age 30 -40 -> Guy moggs her slightly or not
* Age 40+. Who the fuck cares :ROFLMAO:
If there's an extreme mog then the woman is the mogger
At young age, the guy can be an extreme mogger.
After that, you are usually right; with extree outlier cases. the women usually moggs the guy alot in looks. 90% of the cases, something is going on behind the scenes, which causes it to make sense that she settles for a lesser looking ma (beta buxx, she has alot of baggage/history which drops her SMV, she mental disorder so unliveabe and she knows it, etc...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Xangsane
So you'd say he'd pump and dump HTBs and Stacylites and LTR a Stacy who probably is a model?
Not a model, but yes he would go for his looksmatch in an LTR (since it’s online dating we are talking about). He could go lower if it was e.g. his high school sweetheart
TBF I think Colin would end up LTRing a HTB or low end Stacylite
But hypergamy is so brutal it most likely would be the former, if she has something special to offer him
Hypergamy is vastly overestimated. It’s only comes into play if he wants to pump and dump her, in LTR’s most couples are looksmatched within 1-2 point deviation
What things do you look for in particular?
Lookswise she should have light eyes, be blonde with long hair and be slim. I’m not looking for LTR at the moment, so personality wise whatever.
I'm around 5.5 PSL and I tend to avoid Stacies. They're just way too high-maintenance and demanding.
I'd be happy with a girl from 4 - 5.25 PSL as long as she's receptive and we're like a unit - not just two separate beings.
Education matters to me too
I really like them because they tend to be very outgoing. I’m myself not an introvert per se, but certainly a reserved, humble character - these two seems to make great pairs in my experience
It seems like your ideal is a Stacy with a gym body.
Yes, we tend to naturally converge into each other since I am myself an athlete.

• +1
i matched with models too everywhere around the world once in a while

did u meet them ever?
Yes, one of them was even from my uni

But realistically speaking no way I could maintain their lifestyle.

I’m going places with my looks in the future but that doesn’t change the fact that for now I’m coming from a working class single mother household and not financially independent yet

If anything I’m more of a fucktoy for them unlike a serious option

• +1
TBF Earl has the betabuxxer pheno.
glasses are such a hugh looksmin also. instant nerd, betabuxx vibe. in 99% of the cases
And he'd get to enjoy starfish sex once a month with a Becky after the age of 25.
Yeah, deadbedroom stories, are awaiting to happen.
he is Chadlite in Japan, though
Alex looks like some stereotypical fitness Instagrammer, IDK what Colin looks like.
This Colin, I would rate a very solid HTN.
Colin his face is like 80 percentile orso. Now low tier Chadlite faces, maybe start around the 90 percentile mark. But that Cpolin doesnt reach. Aso his body shape, is kinda avearge to maybe slightly above avearge.

So yeah.
Colin, is the typical guy.
That us as men. would say. he is quit attractive. Top 20% guy.
And women would rate him normie/average. because women rate men, such,

• +1
Mtn

I dont believe in gigachad , congrats to anyone who can look perfect from every point of view, but it may look weird , like a painting (imagine humans with no asymmetries, u know what i mean?). Both are chads irl, numbers mean nothing, both are gl , both can slay and get into ltr so it doesnt matter

Yep, depends on country and town and school so many variables to take in.

I'm from romania, not a gypsy but basically im from ee , near the balkans, so it make sense guys in ee and balkans are't the prettiest bcs theyre dymorphic and high t and the girls are dymorphic and high e too, minorities exist tho
In here Colin won't even be considered a Chad. I saw many lads like him walking around with no girl. But I'm in the UK and here hypergamy is brutal

Girls would slobber all over Alex's dick though

Makes sense - EE Chads are extremely rare but Stacies are everywhere there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
The women often want it this way, no matter how much they are in denial about it.

Yeah, Usually the dude moggs imo, in looks level. I would say it's around the 0.5PSL level though.
Not because men chose so, but because on average women chose so.

IT DEPANDS ON AGE. Now I think about it.
* Age 16-25 -> Guy moggs her by 1 PSL
* Age 25-30 -> Guy moggs her by 0.5 PSL
* Age 30 -40 -> Guy moggs her slightly or not
* Age 40+. Who the fuck cares :ROFLMAO:

At young age, the guy can be an extreme mogger.
After that, you are usually right; with extree outlier cases. the women usually moggs the guy alot in looks. 90% of the cases, something is going on behind the scenes, which causes it to make sense that she settles for a lesser looking ma (beta buxx, she has alot of baggage/history which drops her SMV, she mental disorder so unliveabe and she knows it, etc...)
The dude may mog the girl in a relationship when they are below the age of 25 but either of the two scenarios could happen
  • The woman feels she deserves better and cheats on him for a guy who mogs her by 1.5 PSL who would pump and dump her after 1 night
  • The man gets fed up with her antics and the fact she doesn't offer him anything much, so dumps her
I agree with the fact that if women end up in an LTR with an uglier guy, she has a lot of baggage going on. How many 30-something year old women do you see on dating apps begging for LTRs but end up on the shelf with some guy who is 1 PSL below her?

In here Colin won't even be considered a Chad. I saw many lads like him walking around with no girl. But I'm in the UK and here hypergamy is brutal

Girls would slobber all over Alex's dick though

Makes sense - EE Chads are extremely rare but Stacies are everywhere there

I PRAY EVERY NIGHT NUKES WILL RAIN DOWN ON USA AND W*STERN EUROPE INCLUDING UK, FUCKIN DEGENERATE SHITHOLES FULL OF HYPERGAMY AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE RETARDS
Sad

IT'S BRUTAL, THERE IS BARELY ANY DIFFERENCE FACE WISE BETWEEN ALEX AND COLLIN YET THESE HOES STILL ARENT HAPPY????

(I WILL MAKE A THREAD ON AVERAGE EE/BALKAN COUPLES, I JUST NEED MORE PHOTOS SINCE IDIOTS WILL SAY IM CHERRYPICKING SO STAY NUKED I MEAN TUNED)

• So Sad
Not a model, but yes he would go for his looksmatch in an LTR (since it’s online dating we are talking about). He could go lower if it was e.g. his high school sweetheart

Hypergamy is vastly overestimated. It’s only comes into play if he wants to pump and dump her, in LTR’s most couples are looksmatched within 1-2 point deviation

Lookswise she should have light eyes, be blonde with long hair and be slim. I’m not looking for LTR at the moment, so personality wise whatever.

I really like them because they tend to be very outgoing. I’m myself not an introvert per se, but certainly a reserved, humble character - these two seems to make great pairs in my experience

Yes, we tend to naturally converge into each other since I am myself an athlete.
Fair enough. What do you consider a looksmatch?

By a 1-2 point deviation are you referring to the PSL or the decile scale?

Yep, so you're pretty much JBW, Barbie doll aesthetic. Makes sense as you're Eastern European.

What rating do you consider yourself? Based on all this I'm assuming you're at least 6.5 PSL (or 8/10 if you're using the decile scale.) I'm around 5.5 PSL (I think this is 7/10?) with a decently fit body but I dismiss Stacies with gym bodies. I legit have no chance with them :lul::lul::lul:

Yes, one of them was even from my uni

But realistically speaking no way I could maintain their lifestyle.

I’m going places with my looks in the future but that doesn’t change the fact that for now I’m coming from a working class single mother household and not financially independent yet

If anything I’m more of a fucktoy for them unlike a serious option
I'm guessing you're famous from some platform that promotes looks?

Fairs - if you want to spin plates don't let women change your mind.