Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
gulf arab ofc my zangzein brother

• So Sad
@larsanova69

Blue-eyed, brown-haired levantine arab muzzie living in the UK who grew up lower-middle class, chadlite.
Is it over for me?
i've seen your pic before, you should be a slayer unless you're mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and Xangsane
i've seen your pic before, you should be a slayer unless you're mentally ill
he's not a slayer due to the way he was raised and his morals, he doesn't see slaying as a priority.
He's too deticated to photoshopping and family-care lifestyle.

• JFL
he's not a slayer due to the way he was raised and his morals, he doesn't see slaying as a priority.
He's too deticated to photoshopping and family-care lifestyle.
I guess my idealism and slight autism affects me too, and the fact that my face is almost always covered with a mask when I'm outside.

I guess my idealism and slight autism affects me too, and the fact that my face is almost always covered with a mask when I'm outside.
I think the only thing that stands between you and slaying is your glasses tbh. you need to take them off

• JFL
I guess my autism and idealism holds me back quite a bit.
if you're not on dating apps dm girls on instagram this is how i got my gf and lower your standard a bit

• So Sad
I think the only thing that stands between you and slaying is your glasses tbh. you need to take them off
I'm looking into contacts!

if you're not on dating apps dm girls on instagram this is how i got my gf and lower your standard a bit
I have very few followers on Instagram and I never posted my face. I only use it to DM friends :lul::lul::lul:

The last 3 obvs cause they're most ethnic.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
In what way is Turk not a failo, and why are the others failos, including Israeli Jews?
I cant see how it can be a failo. Just dont have a muslim name and there you can easily larp as med.

And given a second thought, white passing Jews can smash as well. But the remaining folks of MENA will get statusminned to death due to their Arabic identity, no matter how nice they look (which a lot of them dont look good at all)

• +1
I'd say the Turkish guys that are descended from those Eastern European concubines are taxed the least @Smoke Fanboy
Mostly. Though genetics can be a bitch sometimes. I reckon i have a good amount of that EE ancestry due to the country my grandparents came from but i look nothing like EE, my looks are purely med+slightly chink.

• +1
Leventines are basically med
LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
I cant see how it can be a failo. Just dont have a muslim name and there you can easily larp as med.

And given a second thought, white passing Jews can smash as well. But the remaining folks of MENA will get statusminned to death due to their Arabic identity, no matter how nice they look (which a lot of them dont look good at all)
I've got both a Muslim first and last name (stated on my birth certificate) but my white convert mother insisted she added in some French-origin middle name for some reason; this name is often associated with Christians from my dad's area (which we're not). Try guess what it is:

So Levantine Muslims are failoed worse than Levantine Jews (Israelis)? Let's assume this guy was a Lebanese or Jordanian Muslim rather than a Levantine Jew, would his SMV be knocked off a bit?

A lot of people in the west couldn’t differentiate these groups but I guess gulf Arabs since they are the darkest skinned
Of the non gulf-Arabs who would get taxed the least?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Mostly. Though genetics can be a bitch sometimes. I reckon i have a good amount of that EE ancestry due to the country my grandparents came from but i look nothing like EE, my looks are purely med+slightly chink.
Do you look like the user @Haven who has a Turanid pheno and is from Turkey?

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
  • Woah
Being a Muslim is a failo in the west
I know but why was she fetishizing Turks and Levantine Muzzies :lul::lul::lul:
I asked her what she thought of Saudis and Yemenis and she froze

• +1
@Octillionaire3 thoughts on this?
I found something about East Asian and Arab mixed race people. If you notice, almost all the Arab sides consist of North African, Iranian/Iraqi/Syrian, or Levantine Arab. Noodles seem to have a strong preference for these very specific types of sands for some reason if they are dating sands, and tend not to like Gulf Arabs that much except in the case of that Emirati guy:

View attachment 1667042View attachment 1667043View attachment 1667044View attachment 1667045View attachment 1667047View attachment 1667048View attachment 1667049View attachment 1667050

I agree with that since they have very non-European features a lot of women of many races don't want.

I've looked at noodle-sand marriages and almost all the sands tended to be Levantine/Syrian/Iranian/Iraqi/Algerian.

• +1
Gulf Arab failo. I would say Levantines and Turks are much better looking on average then gulf Arabs
That's true, but there are some gulf Chads and Stacies there.

• +1
I've got both a Muslim first and last name (stated on my birth certificate) but my white convert mother insisted she added in some French-origin middle name for some reason; this name is often associated with Christians from my dad's area (which we're not). Try guess what it is:
View attachment 1667306
So Levantine Muslims are failoed worse than Levantine Jews (Israelis)? Let's assume this guy was a Lebanese or Jordanian Muslim rather than a Levantine Jew, would his SMV be knocked off a bit?
You should be grateful to your mother for doing that. She basically let you to be able to larp the both worlds

About the levantine issue. The problem is not your actual belief, but how much do you give the vibe. Turks and Jews can get away with that since they got a greater identity apart from the one that religion gives but most of the levantine muslims themselves are Arab by ethnicity so they really cant avoid their Al-Qaeda vibe you know.

Do you look like the user @Haven who has a Turanid pheno and is from Turkey?
I dont know how he looks like but facially im a mix of these two. And im a brunette with light skin, my complexion is almost same with second pheno along with other features except eye area

images

images

what are you?

• +1
Out of the others, which ones are taxed the least?
Depends, some Turks benefit from more JBW esque looks because of Janissary rape babies and NW/North EE slaves shipped through Balkans.
Turkroach Evolution | Balkan Memes | Know Your Meme
This Turkish Muslim is my brother in blood | Varg Vikernes | Know Your Meme
With which country do Armenians feel more cultural affinity, with the Turks  who are very conservative and religious or with the Greeks who are more  liberal? - Quora
✍️✍✍✍✍✍ | /r/2balkan4you/top/ | Balkan Memes | Know Your Meme
Mahmut memes. Best Collection of funny Mahmut pictures on iFunny Brazil

Turks are Muslim/roaches and seen as "dark" but are now benefiting from exotic tv halo from soap dramas these days Jfl.

Some Levantines, regardless of religion, are also JBW rape babies from the Crusades and Colonialism JFL [no offence tho Srs] coveted for their JBW features.

Syrians would also fall under the same boat here as well as some Iraqis, but only because of mixing with neighboring groups like Iranics for the latter since Colonialism wasn't as bad as the former two for them.

Though they might as well be seen as just another Arab/Muslim for most Western normies.

Zoroastrian Monarchy of Iran - Home | Facebook
terrorist osama GIF by South Park
Durka GIFs | Tenor

When it comes to @Persians/Iranics though it's really either hit or miss in terms of looking ethnic with some looking like dark Armenian gypsy mongrels and others looking like they just stepped right off of Cyrus's triremes and are about to start another Aryan invasion. Generally speaking though, most look lighter than Caucus people but aren't "Med-looking" in the slightest aside from maybe colouring, they're just Persian.

They benefit from giga exotic halo, big cock stereotype [Srs], and make a big deal of distinguishing themselves from Arabs because normies in the West are giga low iq and think everywhere east of roachland is an Arabian desert filled with sand people, actually they even think that of roachland too Jfl.

JFL everything curries, arabs, and roaches etc, wish they could benefit by exoticmaxxing halo/larping as meds from, Persians already have from the very start.
Fucking kiketube won't even let niggas mirror the scene in English :lasereyes:

They also lean heavily into the Aryanness of their blood and any normie that's so much as heard the term will immediately think of Persians when they mention it.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS OF THE GREAT ARYAN MOGGER RACE THAT HAS MAINTAINED OVER 95% GENETIC CONTINUITY TO THIS DAY, CURRIES, MONGOLS, SANDNIGGERS, ROACHES, ALL BTFO AT THE SIGHT OF THE SUPERIOR ARYAN GIGA MOGGER RACE AND COULD NEVER CONQUER US COMPLETELY.

JFL IMAGINE NOT BEING PART OF IRANIAN GIGA MOGGER ARYAN RACE TBH TBH NGL NLG...
1638200060225-png.1421252
1638200068300-png.1421253
History of Iranian Horses - The Beauty Attracting Tourists - OasisIran
History of Iranian Horses - The Beauty Attracting Tourists - OasisIran

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS COMING OF THE GREAT ARYAN RACE.

"Iranian Hulk" This Masc Aryan Giga Mogger prob ate the Hulk Srs
1638199966770-png.1421251

U Mirin ARYAN aging genes bro?
1638200138010-png.1421254

BASK IN THE GREATNESS OF THE ARYAN RACE
1638200362987-png.1421259
1638200385583-png.1421260
1638200455577-png.1421261
1638200510827-png.1421262
1638200531911-png.1421263

"Levantine" Jews/Israelis are literally just mixed with Euros and other Turko-Med mongrels with menial amounts of their original semitic blood compared to their Mizrahi brethren who are still closer to their original ethnic pheno/geno despite Arab mixing.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 17791
Bro looks like a Disney prince and does threads like these, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Oberyn
All of them are taxed, I'd say the ones most taxed are the Saudis/Emiratis/Omanis/Yemenis tbh because I've seen many of them and they literally look quite South Asian:hnghn: Hell some even look like me and I'm very brown lol

I'd say the Turkish guys that are descended from those Eastern European concubines are taxed the least @Smoke Fanboy
I'd say balkancel turks are not taxed based on my experience.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I picked yemmeni guys because that country is in a civil war and so the people are descended rn.

I found something about East Asian and Arab mixed race people. If you notice, almost all the Arab sides consist of North African, Iranian/Iraqi/Syrian, or Levantine Arab. Noodles seem to have a strong preference for these very specific types of sands for some reason
I’ve actually noticed this IRL, on my North African side, a decent portion of my family and family friends have married/had kids with Asian women.

I think the key as a Mena is essentially being white passing with the good features from the heritage, thick eyebrows, strong brow ridge, frame and low hairline.

• +1
all slay except gulf arabs
This.
Khaleejis are often very conservative and don't care for slaying anyway and their women are far more loyal and less like to date out like Turkish or North African women

• +1
IRL it's gulf arabs and jews

Jews just look like slightly white arabs but they all have cuckold phenotypes.

Also the biggest Chads are Lebanese/Syrian, Algerian, Turkish and Iraqi

• +1
I would rank it like this.
1. Turks
2. Israelis
3. Levantine Christians
4. Levantine Muslims
5. Iranians/Iraqis/Syrians
6. North Africans
7.Gulf Arabs and Yemenis (both equally subhuman)

@Smoke Fanboy would you agree?

Last edited:
  • +1

Blatantly false, Israelis mog most Arabs on average, they look whiter and have money and status halo.

• So Sad

Blatantly false, Israelis mog most Arabs on average, they look whiter and have money and status halo.
Would you say he (a jew) has a cuckold pheno?
2831505 1649463437551
2831504 1649463420912
2831503 1649463407807 1

Even if gulf arabs at the very top have plenty money?

I would rank it like this.
1. Turks
2. Israelis
3. Levantine Christians
4. Levantine Muslims
5. Iranians/Iraqis/Syrians
6. North Africans
7.Gulf Arabs and Yemenis (both equally subhuman)

@Smoke Fanboy would you agree?
Levantine Muslim with blue eyes and a chadlite (rated on here) face, is this bad?

Lebanese/Syrian ancestry nigga checking in :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522