Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

• Total voters
Even if gulf arabs at the very top have plenty money?
Most gulf arabs are not rich (only ruling families are), also they don't have the status and global influence that Israelis have. Israelis are known for being modern, secular and civilized, while gulf arabs are the complete opposite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
This.
Khaleejis are often very conservative and don't care for slaying anyway and their women are far more loyal and less like to date out like Turkish or North African women
I can understand where they're coming from about not wanting to slay.

Most gulf arabs are not rich (only ruling families are), also they don't have the status and global influence that Israelis have. Israelis are known for being modern, secular and civilized, while gulf arabs are the complete opposite.
Also the more favoured pheno?

Blatantly false, Israelis mog most Arabs on average, they look whiter and have money and status halo.
The Jews in Israel have more MENA dna than the Jews in that USA and thus look more mogger

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’ve actually noticed this IRL, on my North African side, a decent portion of my family and family friends have married/had kids with Asian women.

I think the key as a Mena is essentially being white passing with the good features from the heritage, thick eyebrows, strong brow ridge, frame and low hairline.
This. I think that's why turks, Levants and some North Africans seem to be popular with noodles. They don't want the extreme dark features like gulf arabs but white enough so they look exotic which is why lebos and the like seem to be lusted after by noodles

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Mostly Euro.
he looks like a cuck but gl nonetheless
What do you rate him, what other components do you think he has other than euro/Ashkenazi?

levantines mog

Thoughts?

There are also a good set of noodle/Iranian marriages too, for example Jolyne Cujoh's voice actress
Lifefuel ngl

• +1
Just wondering.
This is a multiple-choice poll, so vote for the MENA groups you believe are penalised to the biggest degree in dating (to any ethnicity of women)
Gulf Arabs cause they look like the worst looking of curries ..the Dravidian looking ones

This post is just a JBW pill