Which of these religions are taxed in long-term dating by women?

Which of these religions do women tax in dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Of all these religions, which ones do you think women (of all religions and ethnic backgrounds) tax in long-term dating and why?

Which religions do you think get taxed the harshest? Why?

This is a multiple-choice poll, so vote for any religion you believe gets taxed by the majority of women.

e.g. an East Asian woman rejecting a Muslim because he's a Muslim, but would date a Christian.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I don't get what you mean

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Xangsane and Deleted member 17763
If your religion isn’t drugs you’re taking L’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Any religion that is different to theirs. The more different it is the more it is taxed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, whiteissuperior, Gonthar and 4 others
Any religion that is different to theirs. The more different it is the more it is taxed
Which ones would you say are more "different"?
What I find ironic is Asian women who aren't Christians, chasing after white Christian men, for example.

I would say islam, though all ethnic beliefs (including christianity) are a turn off after a certain point so irreligion mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
Whatever goes against the majority In the area

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Xangsane
I mean which religions do women consider a dealbreaker when dating long-term (e.g. a woman rejecting a Muslim because he's a Muslim, but would date a Christian).
Me and @ropemax have our own special religion and girls date us whether they like it or not, do enough different drugs anything is possible regardless of our norwood 17 heads

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ropemax and Anchor_Ship
I would say islam, though all ethnic beliefs (including christianity) are a turn off after a certain point so irreligion mogs
What I find odd is that Islam is an Abrahamic religion just like Christianity; both have different sects that people follow. They're very similar yet women seem not to like Islam for some reason, yet embrace a guy with a Christian background. Odd.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 7580
I think all religious commitments are a failo to foids these days besides wishy-washy spiritual stuff (believing in star signs and so forth), at least outside of religious areas of the world (this can include Southern USA regarding Christianity).

I voted everything except folk religions/not specified.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think all religious commitments are a failo to foids these days besides wishy-washy spiritual stuff (believing in star signs and so forth), at least outside of religious areas of the world (this can include Southern USA regarding Christianity).

I voted everything except folk religions/not specified.
In the UK most people identify as Christian (Anglican) but do not practice it.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Of all these religions, which ones do you think women (of all religions and ethnic backgrounds) tax in long-term dating and why?

This is a multiple-choice poll, so vote for any religion you believe gets taxed by the majority of women.

e.g. an East Asian woman rejecting a Muslim because he's a Muslim, but would date a Christian.
All are taxxed except from Christianity agnostic and Buddhism

Atheists are also taxxed for being heathens

• +1
Tbh if you're trying to date white women (atheist), it's not that difficult to be religious if you're alpha. Arabs do it all the time. Some make the women convert. You have to not be beta though, or she'll be the one making the rules about YOUR religion.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Xangsane
All are taxxed except from Christianity agnostic and Buddhism

Atheists are also taxxed for being heathens
I wonder why do Buddhists don't get taxed. Is it because of the sheer amounts of liberal whites that follow this religion?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What I find odd is that Islam is an Abrahamic religion just like Christianity; both have different sects that people follow. They're very similar yet women seem not to like Islam for some reason, yet embrace a guy with a Christian background. Odd.
Probably because christians have bastardized their religion so much that they dont even know what does their book say :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Xangsane
Tbh if you're trying to date white women (atheist), it's not that difficult to be religious if you're alpha. Arabs do it all the time. Some make the women convert. You have to not be beta though, or she'll be the one making the rules about YOUR religion.
No, I've excluded white women from my dating pool altogether, yet I know a Pakistani lad (brown) and a Black Muslim who is attempting to date white and to a lesser extent SEA women.

• Hmm...

So identifying as a Christian in the UK would likely not be a failo by itself, but having actual religious commitments as one, talking about God in daily conversation, following Christian ethics etc. probably would be.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Xangsane
So identifying as a Christian in the UK would likely not be a failo by itself, but having actual religious commitments as one, talking about God in daily conversation, following Christian ethics etc. probably would be.
Most young people who do this here tend to be of African origin.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Women are followers.. They follow the religion of their dominant husband

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Xangsane
Probably because christians have bastardized their religion so much that they dont even know what does their book say :feelskek:

Women are followers.. They follow the religion of their dominant husband
Not all. Some make the guy convert to their religion (e.g. a Catholic Latina forcing a Jewish guy to convert to Christianity after she converts to Judaism)

• Woah
I wonder why do Buddhists don't get taxed. Is it because of the sheer amounts of liberal whites that follow this religion?
Yea it’s not seen as a religion but instead a way of life which it is tbh

• +1
Likewise, pretty similar to what we have in Turkey tbh. Prayers being recited loud five times a day but very few even know what they do mean. Not to mention parents are also embracing their irreligious offspring the way they are instead of Muhammad verse Ayat 4 maxxing them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Which ones would you say are more "different"?
What I find ironic is Asian women who aren't Christians, chasing after white Christian men, for example.
Islam and Hinduism / Sikhism are the most different. Buddhism has become kind of trendy now so it's not as much of a failo. And Asian women chase white men who also happen to be Christian. They want a white guy so much that they are willing to accept his religion too.

• +1
  • Woah
Likewise, pretty similar to what we have in Turkey tbh. Prayers being recited loud five times a day but very few even know what they do mean. Not to mention parents are also embracing their irreligious offspring the way they are instead of Muhammad verse Ayat 4 maxxing them
I knew a Blasian (Black and Indian) Muslim foid from Guyana I met from uni who was like this. She told me in the Caribbean, Muslims are aware of their Islamic background but don't practice their religion that much. She doesn't even read the Quran nor wear a hijab.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Islam and Hinduism / Sikhism are the most different. Buddhism has become kind of trendy now so it's not as much of a failo. And Asian women chase white men who also happen to be Christian. They want a white guy so much that they are willing to accept his religion too.
So whh don't Asian women chase Ashkenazi Jews or Bosnian Muslims?

Lifefuel for all Sri Lankan curries out there
Yeah no not that kind of buhdist they mean the Chinese Buddhist type… curry buhdist = GG

• Hmm...
This is so highly dependent on location

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Xangsane
So whh don't Asian women chase Ashkenazi Jews or Bosnian Muslims?
Because they want the pheno that they've been seeing in Hollywood for decades, like Tom Cruise, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland, Brad Pitt, Dicaprio, etc

• So Sad
I knew a Blasian (Black and Indian) Muslim foid from Guyana I met from uni who was like this. She told me in the Caribbean, Muslims are aware of their Islamic background but don't practice their religion that much. She doesn't even read the Quran nor wear a hijab.
Almost half of the muslim population in the world fall under that category fortunately tbh, you wouldn't want all of them to be devout nutjobs

Because they want the pheno that they've been seeing in Hollywood for decades, like Tom Cruise, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland, Brad Pitt, Dicaprio, etc
Dont know about the ashkenazi jews but bosnians mog the western euros most of the time

• +1
Islam is easily the most taxed in long term dating by women. Nobody likes it.

Everything else... not as much.

Satanism, Paganism, Wicca, and related religions are cool. If you're a black magician, a voodoo practitioner or a warlock, you're awesome and interesting.

Judaism is pretty restrictive, but the Jew halo is strong and women will not be turned off by it, they'll see you as a powerful person with significance.

Sikhs are chill, but have the turban and hairy-ness failo. Some women can get along with them.

Christianity is the norm, Europe was dominated by it till now anyway. It's the go to religion that is nowhere as violent and/or cringe as other dominant religions. If you're Christian, at worst you're in the middle. But in most cases, you are haloed for being a Christian.

Hinduism is associated with currycel-dom, but in reality it isn't as strict and as big of a failo as Islam. Especially if it was practiced by some white hippie, it wouldn't be seen as a failo. Instead women will see it as cool and liberate.

About, Shintoism and other minor folk religions... women don't really care. You're alright in this situation.

If you're a Buddhist, you'll be seen as chill as well. If you're an atheist, usually you're neither haloed nor failoed, but never failoed imo.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Islam has the highest votes! @Pakicel @justinzayn @TsarTsar444

Over for Muslims in dating market cuz no one wants a Dope "bomb" relationshipπŸ˜›β™₯️😘 All bcuz of Isis, Al Qaeda and other khwarijites:feelsuhh::soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
Aren’t you in turkey ? Do girls there refuse to date Muslims :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Da fuck ? Islam and Christianity are nothing alike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • JFL
  • JFL
Aren’t you in turkey ? Do girls there refuse to date Muslims :hnghn:
Well most of them call themselves muslims but in reality, practicing muslims are laughing stock among zoomers and this islamist party in charge definitely fucked up the reputation of religion for good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
Da fuck ? Islam and Christianity are nothing alike
Islam is literally a sequel to christianity lol, the only difference is christians could domesticate their religion while muslims couldn't

• WTF
Looking at this list again, each religion/religious designation has its own failo(s) in terms of public perception, I think, besides Buddhism (I shouldn't have voted for it in the poll) and unspecified beliefs:

Atheism/Agnosticism: fedoracel/neckbeardcel failo (assuming this identity is loudly proclaimed anyway)

Christianity: uptightcel/squarecel failo or reckneckcel failo

Judaism: Jewcel/generalized misfit failo

Islam: Al-Qaedacel failo

Hinduism/Sikhism: currycel failo

Shintoism: ricecel failo

Paganism: stormfrontcel failo and/or neckbeardcel failo

Buddhism and/or unspecified/anomic spirituality will just be perceived as being NT beliefs to hold by most women who don't have strong religious commitments. It helps that Buddhism is decentralized and popular enough in the West that it's now associated at least as much with neurotypical hippies in these regions as it is with ricecels and currycels.

Animism mogs :feelshehe:

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
They can't get them to commit though :feelskek:

Almost half of the muslim population in the world fall under that category fortunately tbh, you wouldn't want all of them to be devout nutjobs

Dont know about the ashkenazi jews but bosnians mog the western euros most of the time
I wonder why Saudis, Afghans and Pakistanis are far more devout than Lebanese, Turks and Trinidadian/Guyanese Muslims.

Some Ashkenazi jews can be moggers like madison beer

• Woah
  • So Sad
I don't get why Islam is taxed and Christianity and Judaism have very similar principles

CUZ NO ONE WANTS 2 CHASTE THAT'S IT!​

EVERY1 HATES ISLAM CUZ IT TEACHES PEOPLE 2 BE OVERLY CHASTE(not necessarily my opinion but of People who criticise it). AND DEGEN WILL OBVIOUSLY EACH AND EVERY INCH OF ISLAM!:feelsgood: THE ONLY THING LEFT 2 SAY IS:​

[ISPOILER]THE WRLD IS THE PROBLEM THE BOMB IS THE SOLUTION!:feelsgood:πŸ˜›[/ISPOILER]​

I AM NOT NECESSARILY A PRO ISLAM BTW!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜›

• JFL