Which of these religions are taxed in long-term dating by women?

Which of these religions do women tax in dating?

• Total voters
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I wonder why Saudis, Afghans and Pakistanis are far more devout than Lebanese, Turks and Trinidadian/Guyanese Muslims.
Lets see. Saudis are the rightful successors of Muhammad and his people so they are believing in the purest and most genuine form of islam. Afghans and Pakis barely have anything that would unite hundreds of different ethnicities in their countries so thats how they have it.

Turks on the other hand have learned the islam from Iranians who have watered it down before passing it down to Turks, and Turks themselves have also watered down the watered down version of islam with tengrism and there we are. We are both getting called jihadists by westerners and infidels by other muslim folks

Some Ashkenazi jews can be moggers like madison beer
She was a Jew jfl? :whatfeels:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Islam is easily the most taxed in long term dating by women. Nobody likes it.

Everything else... not as much.

Satanism, Paganism, Wicca, and related religions are cool. If you're a black magician, a voodoo practitioner or a warlock, you're awesome and interesting.

Judaism is pretty restrictive, but the Jew halo is strong and women will not be turned off by it, they'll see you as a powerful person with significance.

Sikhs are chill, but have the turban and hairy-ness failo. Some women can get along with them.

Christianity is the norm, Europe was dominated by it till now anyway. It's the go to religion that is nowhere as violent and/or cringe as other dominant religions. If you're Christian, at worst you're in the middle. But in most cases, you are haloed for being a Christian.

Hinduism is associated with currycel-dom, but in reality it isn't as strict and as big of a failo as Islam. Especially if it was practiced by some white hippie, it wouldn't be seen as a failo. Instead women will see it as cool and liberate.

About, Shintoism and other minor folk religions... women don't really care. You're alright in this situation.

If you're a Buddhist, you'll be seen as chill as well. If you're an atheist, usually you're neither haloed nor failoed, but never failoed imo.
Looking at this list again, each religion/religious designation has its own failo(s) in terms of public perception, I think, besides Buddhism (I shouldn't have voted for it in the poll) and unspecified beliefs:

Atheism/Agnosticism: fedoracel/neckbeardcel failo (assuming this identity is loudly proclaimed anyway)

Christianity: uptightcel/squarecel failo or reckneckcel failo

Judaism: Jewcel/generalized misfit failo

Islam: Al-Qaedacel failo

Hinduism/Sikhism: currycel failo

Shintoism: ricecel failo

Paganism: stormfrontcel failo and/or neckbeardcel failo

Buddhism and/or unspecified/anomic spirituality will just be perceived as being NT beliefs to hold by most women who don't have strong religious commitments. It helps that Buddhism is decentralized and popular enough in the West that it's now associated at least as much with neurotypical hippies in these regions as it is with ricecels and currycels.
It's odd that I knew a Dravidian Christian who was largely accepted by whites, yet lighter-skinned Muslims weren't.

It's like how Christian Lebanese are accepted by white, Latina and East Asian women, but Muslims or the same background? Not so much here in the UK, especially for long term, but who the hell wants some pasty ass white woman who won't respect you and your background anyway?

Which is why @CupOfCoffee ended up not bothering with white women in the end

My mum on the other hand only dated black men from the Caribbean before meeting my dad, but she's one of those genuinely non-racist, left-leaning white women out there. She did get excluded a lot in Goth social circles though (she told me all this) which were mostly white, and as a result only has 2 Goth friends up to this day (she was a Goth-raver in the early 90s)

Oddly enough, here in the UK, Jews get taxed pretty badly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Br0sk1 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I wonder why Saudis, Afghans and Pakistanis are far more devout than Lebanese, Turks and Trinidadian/Guyanese Muslims.

Some Ashkenazi jews can be moggers like madison beer
wait a few yrs and they will end up Atheists or Low lyf Xtians:feelsuhh:

Islam will end in a Few Decades along with other religions. Only the Dharmic Religions will stay imo cuz most of them are reformative And Islam is the Most strictest of all relogions in terms of Keepin Laws and Being Non Reformative.

[ISPOILER]THE DAY ISNT THAT FAR WHEN U WILL SEE PEOPLE MATING ON STREETS JUSTZ LIKE HOW DONKEYS MATE.......THE ONE WHO SAID THIS IS 100% R8! AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE![/ISPOILER]​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
She was a Jew jfl? :whatfeels:
She is a jew yes.
Would this guy get taxed? (he also is jewish)
2831504 1649463420912

Look at these cucks talking to their imaginaty friends. Luckily i’m a practicing Gnostic so I stay woke and slaying. Ne need to include my option in the poll either. Have a nice trip to hell faithcucks and satan sluts

wait a few yrs and they will end up Atheists or Low lyf Xtians:feelsuhh:

Islam will end in a Few Decades along with other religions. Only the Dharmic Religions will stay imo cuz most of them are reformative And Islam is the Most strictest of all relogions in terms of Keepin Laws and Being Non Reformative.

[ISPOILER]THE DAY ISNT THAT FAR WHEN U WILL SEE PEOPLE MATING ON STREETS JUSTZ LIKE HOW DONKEYS MATE.......THE ONE WHO SAID THIS IS 100% R8! AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE![/ISPOILER]​

Bro I never know if you’re trolling with this jihad shit or is it real:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
It's odd that I knew a Dravidian Christian who was largely accepted by whites, yet lighter-skinned Muslims weren't.

It's like how Christian Lebanese are accepted by white, Latina and East Asian women, but Muslims or the same background? Not so much here in the UK, especially for long term, but who the hell wants some pasty ass white woman who won't respect you and your background anyway?

Which is why @CupOfCoffee ended up not bothering with white women in the end

My mum on the other hand only dated black men from the Caribbean before meeting my dad, but she's one of those genuinely non-racist, left-leaning white women out there. She did get excluded a lot in Goth social circles though (she told me all this) which were mostly white, and as a result only has 2 Goth friends up to this day (she was a Goth-raver in the early 90s)

Oddly enough, here in the UK, Jews get taxed pretty badly.

I'd say Christianity is definitely less of a failo in most Western countries than Islam is. I'm sure the Dravidian Christian was still perceived as being uptight for his beliefs though, at least if he took his religion somewhat seriously.

I think religious Jews are just perceived as weird by most Westerners and have ethnicel failo due to the exotic traditions and practices, even if they are White-passing by appearance.

• Hmm...
She is a jew yes.
Would this guy get taxed? (he also is jewish)
View attachment 1670907
Dude has a really uncanny smile but other than that i doubt if he would be bothered.

Anti-semitic maniacs who are letting Jews live rent free in their head actually do exist though

• JFL
Bro I never know if you’re trolling with this jihad shit or is it real:ROFLMAO:
I am not Necessarily a Mozlem! Not Necessarily a Hindu Sanatan Dharmi! Not Necessarily a Xtian! Not Necessarily a Athiest! No Necessarily a Agnostic!

The only thing that i am that i will reveal is!!!!::::​

[ISPOILER]𝕀 𝔸𝕄 𝔸 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻 𝕄𝔸ℕ π•Žβ„π•† π•€π•Š 𝔸 β„π•Œπ•„π”Έβ„•[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler]​

[ISPOILER]

πŸ†—β™‚οΈ:feelsgood:

[/ISPOILER]

• JFL