Which one of these accsssories should i buy?

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I want to upgrade my shitty bracelet and necklace

Current bracelet:

20210327 135934

Current necklace:

20210327 135722

And no i don't look like blackops2cel , i'm htn so people complimented both how i look and those subhuman incel accesories.

I can't choose new bracelets or necklaces (i dont want pure gold or simple , i want accesories for the design not to get robbed)

Bracelets i want to buy:

20210327 135442

20210327 135454

xd
20210327 135506

20210327 135516

20210327 135543

Suggestions are welcome but the rest are either for girls or zodiac signs

Necklaces i want to buy but cant choose (suggestions welcome)

20210327 135410

20210327 135423

Not many necklaces ro choose from (no aquarius necklace, i dont believe in zodiacs but its nt sooo) rest are religious and hearts and love stuff and retarded shit.

Obvs i think its important to match a necklace with your bracelet but idk. I don't want to buy shit to be edgy (skulls, pentagrams) neither to flex (although that full fake gold bracelet looks good) or try to impress foids (ex tryhard stuff to stand out) , just simple stuff that looks good. Ex: the ak necklace (i like guns), the JOKA necklace (because i always have a trick up my sleeve)

Anybody got advice?

Whoever shitposts and doesn't contribute to this thread in a useful way is a retard and i wish rabies upon him and his whole family.

useless shit muh bracelet u fucking faggot get some cool shades and cover your subhuman eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
That asian guy i posted saying i want to be blackpilled , found him on the r/mewing subreddit, i'm white xd

useless shit muh bracelet u fucking faggot get some cool shades and cover your subhuman eye area.
Faggot that isnt me in my avi, i got above average eye area

no bracelets will save u if ur face is subhuman

Faggot that isnt me in my avi, i got above average eye area
still cover it up shades make everything better.

your eyes will look even better after u take them off.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13107
I'd go with the first bracelet. I feel chains / necklace are more situational, requires you to dress up

• +1
still cover it up shades make everything better.

your eyes will look even better after u take them off.
Imagine going with shades when its night out or winter and taking them off trying to look sexy xd, what shape should the glasses be?

Bracelet with leaf or the first one. And card necklace

• Love it
Imagine going with shades when its night out or winter and taking them off trying to look sexy xd, what shape should the glasses be?
jfl no autism ofc no in winter jfl.

figure it out based on your faceshape, find someone with a similar face to you and put different kind of shades.

• +1
Id say a balaclava so you can rob banks easier to moneymaxxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13107 and Scarfaced
First one

• +1
Go for something that doesn’t stand out preferably minimalistic in a sense

• +1
I like the first bracelet, the necklaces are okay if you're a young guy but it would look weird on someone over 20-22. However this doesn't really matter, its face, height and frame that matters.

• +1
I like the first bracelet, the necklaces are okay if you're a young guy but it would look weird on someone over 20-22. However this doesn't really matter, its face, height and frame that matters.
i'm 17