Which one of these curry phenos are you NOT open to dating? Last time, they were the most excluded race of foids.

Which of these Indian groups are you not open to dating?

• Total voters
Yeah 90% of indian girls dating white guys on tinder are from tamilnadu or kerala. Self hate theory tbh
Yep, totally tru, also cos Aryan Chaddam and Chadpreet won't go for them. Similar in noodleland, very Asiatic looking noodles aren't desired, and family give them hard time for having flat face, Mulan eyes, round cheeks etc, whereas white guys just love th exoticness, like with Dravidian foids

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
Yep, totally tru, also cos Aryan Chaddam and Chadpreet won't go for them. Similar in noodleland, very Asiatic looking noodles aren't desired, and family give them hard time for having flat face, Mulan eyes, round cheeks etc, whereas white guys just love th exoticness, like with Dravidian foids
Is this why a lot of curryfoids chase after Lebanese/Iranian/Turkish lads often?

Is this why a lot of curryfoids chase after Lebanese/Iranian/Turkish lads often?
In my experience, non Muslim ethnic foids, so the true Persian, Hindu, Sikh, Armenian, etc ones, basically want a guy who's masc, yet also decent looking.

So ideally Chaddam, chadJEET, sometimes Chadpreet, chadriguez, Charam, and that shit. Seems that most white guys are soft, and the tough street white guys who aren't soft are usually low class or poor.

Leb, Turk, Iranian and any other decent looking, masc, non religious ethnic would therefore do fine

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I just ignore curry girls even tho sometimes I find them attractive. :lul: I guess my mind is fucked
Why people hate curry wmn?
Negative stigma, even I only fuck curry women behind closed doors. When my mates found out I dated a paki foid they mocked me for it… they were Arabs btw JFL :feelscry::feelsrope: they said “no wonder you never told us what her race was “ :feelswhy: JFL and she was pretty as well but they still said “don’t care she’s a paki :feelsgah::feelskek:

Truly as a wise man once said being curry isn’t a failo it’s looking curry if your curry it’s in your best intrest or disassociate yourself with them at all costs larp and say your Arab or Turk or Iranian if you have to and if dravid say your black

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
In my experience, non Muslim ethnic foids, so the true Persian, Hindu, Sikh, Armenian, etc ones, basically want a guy who's masc, yet also decent looking.

So ideally Chaddam, chadJEET, sometimes Chadpreet, chadriguez, Charam, and that shit. Seems that most white guys are soft, and the tough street white guys who aren't soft are usually low class or poor.

Leb, Turk, Iranian and any other decent looking, masc, non religious ethnic would therefore do fine
Would I be classed as religious? I fast during Ramadan and sometimes go to mosque on Friday, but only if I can fit it in. I don't eat pigs or drink/smoke. I also insist on my future male children being circumsized.

Would I be classed as religious? I fast during Ramadan and sometimes go to mosque on Friday, but only if I can fit it in. I don't eat pigs or drink/smoke. I also insist on my future male children being circumsized.
Doesn't matter cos u don't look Muslim cos Ur not brown.

Plus u don't looks masc or Dom, u look more pretty boy, a light skin ethnic who is pretty boy has nothing to worry about cos u don't look 'scary'

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Doesn't matter cos u don't look Muslim cos Ur not brown.

Plus u don't looks masc or Dom, u look more pretty boy, a light skin ethnic who is pretty boy has nothing to worry about cos u don't look 'scary'
Even if I'm not wearing traditional clothes I don't look Muslim?

Even if I'm not wearing traditional clothes I don't look Muslim?
You prob loook leventine irl but on the pic you showed us you look white. I have a mate whose half lebenese half British and nobody knew until he told us he’s half Arab LMFAO he blended into British society perfectly would join EDL and KKK if he wanted too :feelskek: his surname is Arab but his first name isn’t

He had a kid with a white girl and his kids blonde with blue eyes 100% anglo kid lmfoa :hnghn:

• Hmm...
You prob loook leventine irl but on the pic you showed us you look white. I have a mate whose half lebenese half British and nobody knew until he told us he’s half Arab LMFAO he blended into British society perfectly would join EDL and KKK if he wanted too :feelskek: his surname is Arab but his first name isn’t

He had a kid with a white girl and his kids blonde with blue eyes 100% anglo kid lmfoa :hnghn:
He's probably one of those self-hating types like the two foids that used to go to my school. Both foids were half white half non-gulf Arab, redheads, with failo names that tried to fit in with whites (they failed at the end).

He's probably one of those self-hating types like the two foids that used to go to my school. Both foids were half white half non-gulf Arab, redheads, with failo names that tried to fit in with whites (they failed at the end).
Nope he never denied it the topic just never came up he said he is liked at as white and unless asked he won’t bring it up. He’s proud of his heratage it’s just that he never needed to mention it and tbh I respect him for that. He could be like those mullatos who won’t shut up about black this black that milking blackness when they aren’t even black but instead he understands he isn’t disadvantaged in life as he’s white passing and therefore leave it as it is

• +1
Nope he never denied it the topic just never came up he said he is liked at as white and unless asked he won’t bring it up. He’s proud of his heratage it’s just that he never needed to mention it and tbh I respect him for that. He could be like those mullatos who won’t shut up about black this black that milking blackness when they aren’t even black but instead he understands he isn’t disadvantaged in life as he’s white passing and therefore leave it as it is
If that's the case how come the two ginger foids I knew from school ultimately failed at blending in?
I also failed at blending in but it is what it is. I guess I'm more aligned with the mulattos on this one.

If that's the case how come the two ginger foids I knew from school ultimately failed at blending in?
Because they had failo names and were self haters. He wasn’t trying to fit in he was just being himself race wasn’t something that he ever spoke about and unless asked he won’t say anything. He identified as white I guess but that’s because that’s what people see him as, he however does say his dads arab but nobody believes him lol (I have seen his dad btw he’s also lightksin leventine)

The ginger girls formed their identity on being white and thus came across as cringe and got roasted for it

• +1
Because they had failo names and were self haters. He wasn’t trying to fit in he was just being himself race wasn’t something that he ever spoke about and unless asked he won’t say anything. He identified as white I guess but that’s because that’s what people see him as, he however does say his dads arab but nobody believes him lol (I have seen his dad btw he’s also lightksin leventine)

The ginger girls formed their identity on being white and thus came across as cringe and got roasted for it
I never really spoke about race but I preferred to be around ethnics as some whites thought I was a little too sheltered/conservative for them.

I get that a lot; many people think I'm Spanish or Italian.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I never really spoke about race but I preferred to be around ethnics as some whites thought I was a little too sheltered/conservative for them.

I get that a lot; many people think I'm Spanish or Italian.
I hang with all races weirdly enough. I have an affinity for all races except East Asian as I have never had deep ties with any from that race. It’s probably why I’m able to slay ethnic women so much due to this diversity.

• +1
I hang with all races weirdly enough. I have an affinity for all races except East Asian as I have never had deep ties with any from that race. It’s probably why I’m able to slay ethnic women so much due to this diversity.
What are your preferred races on foids?

What are your preferred races on foids?
Any race. Just be 6/10+ that’s all I ask. It’s a simple ask but apparently I’m asking for the fucking world

• +1
Any race. Just be 6/10+ that’s all I ask. It’s a simple ask but apparently I’m asking for the fucking world
Yet foids ask for 8/10+ men when they're 3/10 themselves :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yet foids ask for 8/10+ men when they're 3/10 themselves :lul::lul::lul::lul:
That’s the fucking joke man lmfao. Tbh I had a curry foid j was speaking 2 I look thugmaxxed on one of my pics and she chose that one anyways she left me on read because I APOLOGISED FOR NOT ANSWERING HER MESSAGE YESTERDAY :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: women want dark triad unapologetic cunts

I am a nice guy I have accepted it I jsut don’t have the evilness that women want from men :feelsrope: I look dark triad but I am not.

Immagrint women from Europe like me though they speak to me and are ok with me being aspie I even told one foid I play warhammer and she was ok with it JFL :feelsgah:

• +1